Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby Tomasson26 » Thu, 14Mar13 17:06

Monkey Boy wrote:I'm really glad that they're going to do it, and allow me to show them that there are customers out there willing to shell out a bit extra if they listen to us and give us what we want.

Connecting to this idea. Agree. It's really super. :-D [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Tomasson26 » Mon, 14Mar17 20:04

It is true that the game may have only around 40 mg [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] ?
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Rahvin » Sun, 14Mar23 14:37

Hi I'm Rahvin, I wrote the story for the game Eleanor and its expansion which is not yet released.

I suppose the reason I made this profile was just to answer any questions you may have about the game. I am not willing to spoil any plot points about the expansion or anything like that, but any other questions about Eleanor and the game then if I can answer them, I will.

Oh, I didn't do the coding or the images, they were handled by other members of the team, so don't ask me questions about that unless you want me to:

a. Repeat that I did not have anything to do with that part of the game

or

b. Make something up that sounds interesting, probably involving Tachyons, because that is a word I heard once and thought it sounded cool.
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Sun, 14Mar23 17:06

Tachyons, eh? Nice! Did you know the little buggers supposedly only exist faster than the speed of light and may be associated with or capable of time travel?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby tlaero » Sun, 14Mar23 23:03

Hi Rahvin,

Nice job on Eleanor. It's great to have a female protagonist erotic game with a believable story. That's tough to do since men aren't as hard to convince as women. I really appreciate the option to play as "good" and fix your marriage. You guys on LOP Team are masters of Erotic RPGs, and this game is no exception.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Tomasson26 » Sun, 14Mar23 23:48

Rahvin wrote:Hi I'm Rahvin, I wrote the story for the game Eleanor and its expansion which is not yet released.

I suppose the reason I made this profile was just to answer any questions you may have about the game. I am not willing to spoil any plot points about the expansion or anything like that, but any other questions about Eleanor and the game then if I can answer them, I will.

Oh, I didn't do the coding or the images, they were handled by other members of the team, so don't ask me questions about that unless you want me to:

a. Repeat that I did not have anything to do with that part of the game

or

b. Make something up that sounds interesting, probably involving Tachyons, because that is a word I heard once and thought it sounded cool.

Hi Rahvin, do I have to thank you very much. The screenplay was great. I'm looking forward to expansions. Can you reveal some little things of expansions?
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Rahvin » Mon, 14Mar24 10:47

Thank you tlaero, my favourite mainstream games have always included an element of choice and so I wanted Eleanor to reflect this in a very LOP style.

And as for you Tomasson26, still after some hints? You tried this on the blogspot [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]. No, I can't give you hints, we have LWT expansion, not to mention Johnny Bullet coming out before this, heck I only turned in the final part of the script for the expansion last Thursday.

I do appreciate how much you are looking forward to the expansion Tomasson26 and it pains me to not tell you, but I do think you would enjoy the experience much more when you take control of Eleanor's life once again and make the choices yourself.
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Mon, 14Mar24 19:59

Rahvin wrote:Thank you tlaero, my favourite mainstream games have always included an element of choice and so I wanted Eleanor to reflect this in a very LOP style.

And as for you Tomasson26, still after some hints? You tried this on the blogspot [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]. No, I can't give you hints, we have LWT expansion, not to mention Johnny Bullet coming out before this, heck I only turned in the final part of the script for the expansion last Thursday.

I do appreciate how much you are looking forward to the expansion Tomasson26 and it pains me to not tell you, but I do think you would enjoy the experience much more when you take control of Eleanor's life once again and make the choices yourself.

Everyone likes something different. I just showed his enthusiasm. Curiosity is not bad. Nothing terrible happened, I think.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Rahvin » Mon, 14Mar24 21:16

Tomasson26 wrote:Everyone likes something different. I just showed his enthusiasm. Curiosity is not bad. Nothing terrible happened, I think.

Sorry Tomasson26 I was just joking when I wrote that, I always forget jokes do not always come across when they are written down, it was not meant to be a serious comment, kinda like how I spoke about Tachyons in my first post. Enthusiasm is certainty not a bad thing, and certainly not when its about a game I wrote the story for. But I really cannot talk about the expansion yet and tried to deflect your question with a joke. Once the first images are posted on the blogspot then we might, I say might, be able to talk a bit about whats coming.
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby stoper » Mon, 14Mar24 21:49

Glad to hear about the expansion being in production. I'm sure you've cooked up some cool scenes, Rahvin.
Looking forward to play it.

p.s. I remember the endings being quite simple and short, have you worked on those? Or they're left for expansion 2 :)
stoper
great white shark

Postby Rahvin » Mon, 14Mar24 22:11

stoper wrote:Glad to hear about the expansion being in production. I'm sure you've cooked up some cool scenes, Rahvin.
Looking forward to play it.

p.s. I remember the endings being quite simple and short, have you worked on those? Or they're left for expansion 2 :)

Expansion 2? Do you know something I don't lol?
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Mon, 14Mar24 23:43

Rahvin wrote:
Tomasson26 wrote:Everyone likes something different. I just showed his enthusiasm. Curiosity is not bad. Nothing terrible happened, I think.

Sorry Tomasson26 I was just joking when I wrote that, I always forget jokes do not always come across when they are written down, it was not meant to be a serious comment, kinda like how I spoke about Tachyons in my first post. Enthusiasm is certainty not a bad thing, and certainly not when its about a game I wrote the story for. But I really cannot talk about the expansion yet and tried to deflect your question with a joke. Once the first images are posted on the blogspot then we might, I say might, be able to talk a bit about whats coming.

;-) So well. So I did not understand before. Well now I understand. I look forward to and I'll be waiting.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby stoper » Tue, 14Mar25 11:02

Rahvin wrote:Expansion 2? Do you know something I don't lol?

And you said jokes don't come right when written :)
stoper
great white shark

Postby Rahvin » Tue, 14Mar25 12:13

stoper wrote:And you said jokes don't come right when written :)

;) 95% of all youtube arguments could be prevented if there was a common standard in the English language to indicate sarcasm or jokes.

I propose the use of :p at the end of the sentence to indicate that what was just said was a joke, or perhaps we could bracket the phrase with :p :p instead of ( )
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Tue, 14Mar25 14:15

Rahvin wrote:
stoper wrote:And you said jokes don't come right when written :)

;) 95% of all youtube arguments could be prevented if there was a common standard in the English language to indicate sarcasm or jokes.

I propose the use of :p at the end of the sentence to indicate that what was just said was a joke, or perhaps we could bracket the phrase with :p :p instead of ( )

well this is a super idea. I wonder who actually designed the Eleanor. The man has excellent taste. Same as me. Maybe there could be a wallpaper on the SD girl sites. I had it on the PC. But of course it would be great not to Eleanor scenarios. :p
Tomasson26
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games