Eleanor (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Eleanor (LOP Gold)

Postby Monkey Boy » Wed, 14Mar26 13:09

I stand by my previous post on page 6 of this thread. Release it, and I'll put in for a month of access, maybe two if I really like what gets added. I appreciate you folks over at LoP for listening to us.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Tomasson26 » Sun, 14Mar30 12:55

That's all right. I am very happy with the decision to extend Eleanor. And I'm not alone. What a hot scene you liked most in Eleanor? Me boss Kevin. Excellent. It was still excellent with a friend Drake. But it could go further. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Thu, 14Apr10 20:53

Rahvin, I really appreciate you, but I'm interested in a lot of what it means to your profile on blogger https://www.blogger.com/profile/18351831116563681435, the news of today's date.10.4.2014. some new info or something else? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby Rahvin » Fri, 14Apr11 11:16

No new info, its just some people seemed uncertain if the expansions are still coming. I'd check http://lopteam.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=8fe61fa30aff3820 if you have not already
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby Tomasson26 » Fri, 14Apr11 11:35

Thank you very much, I have seen. And my reaction? EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, looks very beautiful. Great news. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Fri, 14Apr11 22:45

I'm also very interested in the extensions of LWT and Eleanor. New pictures are very promising. Can't wait to play to LWT new version.

I made some critics about Eleanor. I didn't think it was a bad game, but I found that the pathways were not enough developped, that the game stopped its progression when it became the more interesting (office, club, home).
I'm pretty sure that with the expansion the game will become the great game it would have been.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Rahvin » Sat, 14Apr12 03:16

If you are expecting info about the expansion in this post then prepare to be disappointed.

Eleanor is the first game I have written a story for. When I first proposed the idea I didn't really expect it to be picked up and made. As I had proposed it I was given the opportunity to write it (something I had never done before) and after the initial overview I suffered from severe writers block, I didn't know how to write the plot or anything at all. My computer then died on me, in early-mid 2013 technology was not my friend. Eventually hit on the way, for me, to write the game. The way was not to write the game, but sit down and write the characters history, their history with each other and personal history. Most of what I wrote will, in all likelihood, never be included in a game, but it allowed me to understand the characters and after that it was easy for me write the story as I knew how the characters would react to each other. I even wrote the history for characters that we ultimately chose not to use.

Flake was the hardest character to write. I am a white guy from the UK and every attempt at writing him was awkward and didn't fit properly. I suppose it is probably because his history is the one I wrote the least of, I tried keeping his past a mystery from myself but that didn't really work.

Sven was, after Eleanor, the easiest to write and the most enjoyable. I was scared that I would be inconsistent with his use of "Sven" instead of "I" so I intentionally switched between the two and had Eleanor comment on it :D

Kevin was my least favourite to write, when I wrote the scenes towards the end of his arc with Eleanor I made it as unpleasant as I could and expected it to be toned down. I have never seen the end of that arc as I have never played it. Not on the beta tests or public release, I have seen the images but never in the game themselves. I am just uncomfortable knowing that the sadistic ******* came from my head.

Drake was, initially, going to be a more unpleasant character, I was going to have his unpleasantness justify Eleanor's cheating. But I decided against it in the end, I felt it should be up to the player to justify it and I was making Kevin the nasty one.

And finally Eleanor, it was important to me to show her internal thoughts (that is the smaller text next to the bigger text if you didn't know) so she could act one way but you could see she was being manipulative or shocked or misunderstanding the situation. I chose the name Eleanor as a Temporary name because the only Eleanor I have ever known was when I was at school and she was very hot. There the similarity between them ends as they look and act nothing alike. By the time it came to change the name I had been working with the Prototype Eleanor for so long the name fit her better than the girl I once knew so I kept it. In fact all the names in the game were Temporary names that were to be changed later but after working with them for so long they fit the characters and so were never changed.

Sorry if this post sounded all up-my-own-ass pretentious but its the truth of the matter.
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Sat, 14Apr12 10:13

Hello Rahvin,

Thanks for this post!
I'm always interested in a creator's description on how he does things, how he thinks. Not justifications (because you don't have to) but explanations.
Like I said previously, I felt frustrated by your game. It's fun but it ends when it can be funnier... I understand that you felt uncomfortable with Kevin, but this is a fiction, a game, you can allow more things than in reality (even if I will NEVER accept a rape in a game). And you gave the player the choice to not submit Eleanor to him, so don't be afraid about the "sadistic" part of your mind because I think we all have dirty minds here :crazy:

I really appreciate that iksanabot and you take time to tell us how things are done.

Many thanks and good continuation with your other projects, you're a very promising author.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Tomasson26 » Sat, 14Apr12 11:45

I mean, when I read your post, you really begin to understand. I'm so glad you wrote this game and I wish you good luck and all further work. You're too good. The first project, and for me it is the best game. name Eleanor is too great. It is written from the heart. That's probably why I have the game so much. Thanks to you.

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby stoper » Sat, 14Apr12 20:33

Thanks for the insights, Rahvin, it was very interesting to read about the creative process.
And it was, indeed, great to see El's thoughts in the game. It adds depth to her character.

Keep up the good work.
stoper
great white shark

Postby Monkey Boy » Sun, 14Apr13 09:49

While the Kevin arc is the "bad one." I appreciated it, and as I posted, would like to see more of it. This may mark me as a misogynist or a sadist, but I'm not. It was a dirty, gritty, and nasty route. However, it's a reality that people get used, and some people get turned on by it, or get turned on by using others. That part of the game was the more risque part, the part that could/would cause a reaction. Game of Thrones and Spartacus had all sorts of rough and risque scenes and subject matter, and they draw people to them. Personally, as I posted before, I would like to see more scenes with Drake most of all. But as a close second, I would love to see more of the darker side of the game. I guess that's why I liked Eleanor better than the other LOP games, it pushed the envelope a bit more. I hope it doesn't stop.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

Postby Tomasson26 » Sun, 14Apr13 12:52

I have to agree. Maybe scene with Kevin was so sinful, but it's life. and you can still choose which way to go. That's why the game is so good. I also hope that the expansion will be more such moments. Who today does not sinful thoughts? It's real and it's super.

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby bigcalv » Thu, 14Apr24 21:25

can you have sex with paige i think it is the girl from the office. if so how do you do it?
bigcalv
Pilot fish

Postby Monkey Boy » Fri, 14Apr25 07:02

Get her relationship to 100, then try to seduce Drake in his office two times, then try to seduce Drake in the office restroom, then fix your make-up in the office restroom. After that, Paige will have a scene with Eleanor.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

Postby stoper » Fri, 14Apr25 07:33

Actually, I'm pretty sure all you need to do is fix your makeup at the office bathroom, after reaching 100 relationship with her.
stoper
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games