CIL: A night with Sara v1.10

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: CIL: Sara v1.5

Postby Arizona » Thu, 14Jan23 23:05

Thanks Kalzero and rivrapa for feedback. I've always thought that a good story is important ;)

Kalzero wrote:I really liked this game and hope you make another. My only suggestion is for more good endings, and different ways for the story to play out. It would be cool for example to have a different story completely if
I choose to turn the temperate down 10 degrees vs up.
Hope you work on another game. How long did it take you to complete this one?

Thanks for providing the script for the game so it could be translated in English, I wish some other people on the lagoon did the same.

Is not easy know how long it take me to complete, roughly... four or five days in holidays (one to develop the engine). But now with work time would take much more.

I've uploaded a new version with "continuar" translated (thanks for reporting, Serge), a full translation to French (thanks Mr.Madness) and an option to change the girl name.
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Sara v1.5

Postby Arizona » Thu, 14Jan23 23:11

el drakki wrote:Felicidades Arizona! Muy buen juego. Me ha gustado mucho, he pasado un buen rato estrujandome los sesos. La pena es que posiblemente hayas estado muchos días haciendo el juego para que luego los demás lo resolvamos en una horita ;)

Sigue así!

Bueno, creo que es inevitable tardar mucho más en hacerlo de lo que se tarda en resolverlo! Pero he disfrutado mucho haciéndolo también :) Quería probar un juego corto para ver qué tal. Intentaré que el próximo sea más largo y dinámico.

Gracias drakki!
Arizona
great white shark

Re: CIL: Sara v1.6

Postby Mimailia » Fri, 14Jan24 11:16

I have to add my Kudos to you for an excellent first adventure. A little too much "continue" for my taste, but still a nice re-creation of your encounter. BTW, I have to agree with karrek about your English. I live in an area where few speak as well as you.

Congrats,

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Sun, 14Jan26 02:09

I enjoyed this game. The scenario/story was very good and left me wondering what happened next. Since this was based on a true story what did happen next? Did Sara leave her deadbeat husband? Did you two start dating? Or was this a one time thing?

Gameplay wise, it's pretty similar to most of these kinds of games, which is fine, but it could really use a save/restore option. There are a ton of Instant death options in the game which force you to start over and rush through the parts you already saw. On one hand, this makes the game last longer, but on the other hand, it makes the game frustrating. I think people prefer short and fun to long and frustrating. A compromise, if you don't want to do full save/restore, is checkpoints.

Your English is great. You're selling yourself to short in that regard.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Icebaer3 » Wed, 14Jan29 19:08

I can only agree, checkpoints would not be bad. But otherwise well done. I have only 5 times to restart because of the bad ends. It would be great if you make there a button for restart.
Icebaer3
great white shark

Re: CIL: Sara v1.7

Postby Arizona » Wed, 14Jan29 20:49

I thought about an option to save/restore, but finally the game was too short and I felt not worth. Anyway, the next game will have an option to save/restore.

I've uploaded a version with a translation to Portuguese (by Dolphin-BR) and partial translation to German (by Köpi).
Arizona
great white shark

Postby erana » Thu, 14Jan30 14:56

Enhorabuena, Arizona. Un juego bastante bueno para un primera vez - [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] de hecho mucho mejor que los de algunos que no paran de hacer juegos malos. Los gráficos son excelentes y el desarrollo es bastante bueno.
Y ahora, las pegas (no se mejora si no se mencionan las pegas, ¿no?). ;)
La historia es totalmente lineal. Lo salva el hecho de que no es totalmente obvia, logras que no parezca que vas encarrilado... aunque lo estás. ;) Estaría bien que hubiera diferentes rutas. Por ejemplo, que hubiera alguna otra forma de llegar al punto de desvestirse aunque no hubieras subido la calefacción, o que hubiera alguna forma de convencerla sin tener la camiseta (¿quizá con más "coba"? ¿pidiendo una cena en la habitación?); es decir, diferentes formas de hacer las cosas, haya el número de finales que haya.
Por cierto, el boton "continuar" al final del juego no "pita" (no hace nada). No se si es un fallo o no, pero lo ideal sería que volvieras al principio en ese punto.
Ánimo, y adelante. Espero ver más juegos tuyos en el futuro.
erana
lagoon predator

Postby Icebaer3 » Fri, 14Jan31 07:52

There is an error in the translation in v1.7

I´ve startet a new game (because of no savegame [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ) in english and at the point were you go to shower with sara the language turns into german. I don´t know if the other languages too. I think you schould fix that.
Icebaer3
great white shark

Re: CIL: Sara v1.8

Postby Arizona » Fri, 14Jan31 17:07

Gracias erana. Me gusta la idea de seguir varios caminos para llegar al mismo punto; la usaré! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Icebaer3 wrote:There is an error in the translation in v1.7

I´ve startet a new game (because of no savegame [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ) in english and at the point were you go to shower with sara the language turns into german. I don´t know if the other languages too. I think you schould fix that.

It's true! Thanks for report. Fixed in current version (1.8) [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Arizona
great white shark

Postby el drakki » Fri, 14Jan31 17:52

1.8 ya?!?! A este ritmo, vas ha hacer más cambios que el gobierno!!!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby Ramirez™ » Wed, 14Feb12 06:32

Great game.
A good buildup from friendly to flirtation.
Although the jump to sex goes a bit abrupt to my taste. At least in rl it would.
The hunt is almost nicer then the catch. lol
Ramirez™
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Wed, 14Feb12 08:26

Ramirez™ wrote:Although the jump to sex goes a bit abrupt to my taste. At least in rl it would.

This is supposedly based on actual events, so apparently real life is that abrupt.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Thu, 14Feb13 00:59

Sex IRL between adults tends to be pretty abrupt in my experience, at least between people who aren't "together" at the time. The biggest barrier in that kind of situation is doing anything romantic/sexual at all. Once that barrier's down and you start making out it tends to go pretty rapidly to sex.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Ramirez™ » Thu, 14Feb13 06:32

karrek wrote:Sex IRL between adults tends to be pretty abrupt in my experience, at least between people who aren't "together" at the time. The biggest barrier in that kind of situation is doing anything romantic/sexual at all. Once that barrier's down and you start making out it tends to go pretty rapidly to sex.

There is no making out.
Besides the earlier kiss on the the cheek and a careful touch there is no contact.
It goes from being naked to a blowjob. That's what I call abrubt.
Ramirez™
great white shark

Postby Arizona » Mon, 14Jun16 21:08

At last I'm finishing a new game (I haven't had much time this year [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]). I hope release it in some weeks.

Meanwhile, here a wallthought for SARA if someone haven't completed it yet:

1) Raise temp 10 degrees
2) Search room
3) How can be mad at you...
4) Doesn't he realize what he has?
5) If you aren't comfortable...
6) You seem worried
7) Do you know that...
8) ask if she minds...
9) tightening my abs...
10) 'not much clothes'? ...
11) open your eyes (if you want)
12) open you eyes (if you want)
13) they are very nice
14) actually, I seee some better things...
15) change the subject...
16) it represents the union of two parts
17) look down (if you want)
18) that is because you are so tense.
19) would yo like me to show you some positions?
20) I promise I will try
21) uumm.. can I tell you something?
22) open your legs slightly (if you want)
23) don't take this wrong...
Arizona
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games