CIL: A night with Sara v1.10

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: CIL: Sara v1.1

Postby Arizona » Thu, 14Jan16 23:41

Thanks a lot Caravaggio and Max [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I've updated to version 1.2 with some translations and some bug fixes.
Sorry for my poor English.
Arizona
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: CIL: Sara v1.4

Postby Arizona » Fri, 14Jan17 20:01

I uploaded the version 1.4 with some bug fixes and a translation to English. Many thanks to Dolphin-BR and all the users that have participated in translation! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Next revisions of the translation will be added to the next version. So that the translation is still open!
Arizona
great white shark

Postby athossico » Fri, 14Jan17 22:13

This is your first game? Compliments!
I've play it without bugs under Chrome.
athossico
great white shark

Postby fensome7 » Sat, 14Jan18 00:29

Fairly decent first start, However I must ask what is the good ending? I have been playing the English (partially) translated version and everything I have clicked so far has just lead to Sara falling asleep, the furthest I have got is looking at the aquarium and being given the option to either look ahead or check out her rear end.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Sat, 14Jan18 00:38

fensome7 wrote:Fairly decent first start, However I must ask what is the good ending? I have been playing the English (partially) translated version and everything I have clicked so far has just lead to Sara falling asleep, the furthest I have got is looking at the aquarium and being given the option to either look ahead or check out her rear end.

There is a better ending... ;)

@ Arizona

I found a bug. When you undress and show your muscles, I got an error message that there is no English translation avaiable.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby fensome7 » Sat, 14Jan18 16:09

Nope I just cannot seem to get any further than checking out her ass or being given the option to look ahead when it comes to the aquarium scene after she changes into the T-shirt.
So am I in the right direction when turning up thermostat by 10 and by giving her the T-shirt? If so I am not getting any further than the aquarium. I will admit it does feel like I am clicking the right dialogues. Given the fact she is a married woman and is a bit uneasy about the situation, it makes sense to me to reply a bit tentatively.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Sat, 14Jan18 16:33

fensome7 wrote:Nope I just cannot seem to get any further than checking out her ass or being given the option to look ahead when it comes to the aquarium scene after she changes into the T-shirt.
So am I in the right direction when turning up thermostat by 10 and by giving her the T-shirt?

Yes the direction is right but the choices you made seem not.

At one point there is an option there you can suggest to undress, show her your muscles. The conversation leads to a point there she also undress to her underwear, this leads to a scene in the shower etc.

A small hint I hope I recall it all right, but that is the basic direction.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby fensome7 » Sat, 14Jan18 16:48

Thanks alot Morgwen I've got there now. I was spending too much time admiring the bloody furnishings.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby umop_apisdn » Sun, 14Jan19 09:09

Arizona. I played through your entire game and it was really good for a first effort. I am not a native speaker of Spanish, but I think I created a decent translation. You can access the file at this link http://www.filedropper.com/en . It is based off of the 1.1 version of your game. I did find a few instances when the translation was not properly linked to the main game file. You may wish to fix these links when you play through to ensure everyone gets the most out of the game. Thanks for the game and I hope you like my translation work.
umop_apisdn
sirens hunter

Postby albert99 » Sun, 14Jan19 10:54

Really enjoyed the game Arizona, great job for your first game.

I would say it would be good to have more "good" endings though but I saw you say you plan on making more games. When a game has different endings to find it makes it much more re playable.

I hope we see more from you.
albert99
great white shark

Postby Arizona » Sun, 14Jan19 11:55

Thanks for the translation umop_apisdn. I will mix it with the current translation using the best sentences of each.

Thanks albert99, this have been a first attempt and I want a simple short game. I hope the next will be longer and less linear.

Morgwen wrote:
fensome7 wrote:Fairly decent first start, However I must ask what is the good ending? I have been playing the English (partially) translated version and everything I have clicked so far has just lead to Sara falling asleep, the furthest I have got is looking at the aquarium and being given the option to either look ahead or check out her rear end.

There is a better ending... ;)

@ Arizona

I found a bug. When you undress and show your muscles, I got an error message that there is no English translation avaiable.

Thx for the notice, I'll fix it soon.
Arizona
great white shark

Postby M » Sun, 14Jan19 19:29

Yeah, this was definitely a good first effort.
M
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 14Jan19 20:19

Thanks Arizona, Kudos for your first game,I enjoyed it [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Venom » Mon, 14Jan20 19:59

I can't figure out how you get to the underwear scene
I keep getting stuck on flexing muscles
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Thrain » Mon, 14Jan20 20:07

Good job for a first try !

I really enjoy this game.
The only thing "negative" I can think of: there is no interaction with pictures and all choices are done through text.

Game is short but no so easy: I start again several time to find right choice a start even with hints through character smile or frown ! Good balance in my opinion.
Game is linear but I know that is tremedious time/work to spend to make a no linear story. So I prefer well done linear game to poor no linear one ^^

I hope you will do some others games like this one !
Thrain
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games