SPY: Agent 069 by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

SPY: Agent 069 by lessonofpassion

Postby leonizer » Wed, 13Dec18 09:55

Yesterday we launched a new adventure game.

Let us know what do you think about it - especially sex mechanic. Is this okay for you, that for sex scenes you don't have progress bars and buttons for moving slower / faster. Rather than that, sexual interactions takes place according to more story based choices.

Agent S could be witnessed here: http://playforceone.com/pf1_games.php?m ... gent%20069
leonizer
lagoon predator

Re: SPY: Agent 069 by lessonofpassion

Postby Morgwen » Wed, 13Dec18 10:00

The sex mechanic is one of the good things in this game.. but the story is to short.

I also discovered a bug?

When you talk with the maid you can choose all options but the game don`t continue.

edit:

It seems you fixed it. At least the option "give and it let go" wasn't there the last time I played it.
Morgwen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Dec18 11:12

The sex mechanic is nice. Using a touchpad getting all "good" responses in recent games was tough, nice to be able to mess up once in awhile and not have to worry about filling a bar up enough.

About the bouncer,
If you choose to blow him it's still a little tricky with a touchpad, requires using the whole screen

Also, while there are many routes to the endings (experimented with most if not all of the starting item combinations) I was disappointed that there were only 3 endings (and only one "good" one"). I understand that this is a free game and it doesn't have the depth that lopgold or sexandglory games have, still felt kinda cheated trying all the item combinations only to get the same 3 endings.

On the plus side however, a red head with big tits? Thank you thank you thank you!

This game was actually quite a bit of fun, and while short I did enjoy it more than most of your recent free game offerings. Keep up the good work.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 13Dec18 14:38

The game was quite good, as others mentionned, the sex mechanic was enjoyable, good storyline although short, getting the 3 endings was easy, would of been nice to have more than one good ending '2'
and yessss the red head was hot !!
Would like to see the return of agent 069...
Thanks Leo [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby captainx » Wed, 13Dec18 15:24

Just played it one time (so far). Definitely like the interface better than chasing a circle around the screen. This is a good direction in my opinion.
captainx
great white shark

Postby jipp » Wed, 13Dec18 23:45

The protagonist is probably the hottest woman I've seen in your games so far, no wonder since she was clearly modeled after ScarJo. Wouldn't mind seeing her again, or even better if I may suggest, an Yvonne Strahovski look-a-like. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
jipp
great white shark

Postby woody » Thu, 13Dec19 07:14

yet another very good game leonizer, agent 69 has to be one of your hottest yet ,
thnx for sharing your excellent work with us
woody
lagoon predator

Postby DarthMelkor » Thu, 13Dec19 21:19

Props for making her look like Scar Jo. Though I wish her body proportions were similar as well... but I guess, its just me.

Maybe it could be a series, of game protagonists modeled after celebrities. In that case, can we have a Mila Kunis please :)
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 13Dec20 01:15

While this interface is certainly some improvement on the "chase the circle around" method, it still does nothing to resolve my main problem because it still detracts from the content.

Imagine if you had to hold down a button on your remote and keep it pointed at a 10cm square in the corner of your TV screen whenever you wanted to watch your favourite show... That's the kind of experience I get when playing this. You want to enjoy the show but daren't look away too long in case you lose the spot.

My personal preference is for games to feel more like a series of puzzles within a story and all this fumbling about with the controls gets in the way. There's more challenge in figuring out what to do than there is in how to do it. I'm sure others will disagree but there must have been some general mutterings about the controls or you wouldn't be trying out a new one.

Of course I wouldn't suggest you follow Pusooy's example and go to the other extreme where he's almost completely done away with any interaction above a click of the mouse.

Would it really be too painful for hotspots (or some variation of them) to become an "industry standard"? It's getting like you'll try anything else, just to avoid the obvious. Imagine if Henry Ford turned his nose up at internal combustion engines just because Mr Benz was already using them.

All that aside - The actions are also a little overlong, repetitive and predictable. This formula has been worked so many times there are few, if any, surprises. Very much another case of "Hello, my name is x"... 'Hello x'... "Great. Let's fuck!".... 'Great!'.... 'Well, I was up for it but then you rubbed my leg at the wrong speed'...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Danos1975 » Fri, 13Dec20 01:23

My thoughts on this:

I really like the song before you start the game.

Fantastic characters. Megan and Agent: 069 are incredible models. There is lots of sex and I enjoyed the scenes and flexibility of choices in them.

The interactive sex scenes are nice once, but by the fifth or sixth time you are seeing them to get different endings or see different scenes they get annoying. You need to have a cum now button to act as skip a scene. Same for stroking the limbs. At least that is fairly fast and unfailable.

I love the flexibility the items give you to approach the game. Its a fantastic game choice. Though, I do wish there was a specific ending for each of the different ways to stop Ahmed.

Overall an excellent game, if a little short.
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby gamebp » Fri, 13Dec20 03:20

kessie8yl wrote: Very much another case of "Hello, my name is x"... 'Hello x'... "Great. Let's fuck!".... 'Great!'....

this work with pheromones and with someone who is basically ... a pimp
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby danigonz » Mon, 13Dec23 13:30

I really love these one. This kind of adventure game is my favourite. The sex scenes are really well integrated, and the control system is really intuitive. Really a great improvement.

And I really loved the main character, that gorgeous Scarlett-Johanson-like super spy. I hope this wont be her last adventre: she deserves her own series of games!
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 13Dec24 06:11

Well done.

How many different sex scenes can you get?

Anyway to get them to lick your cunt?
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby gamebp » Thu, 13Dec26 01:30

xravensfan:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3126

(edited, i made an error)
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Jonnygreed » Thu, 14Jan02 20:22

Nice game, all liked [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Thx Leonizer [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Jonnygreed
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Free sexy games