SPY: Agent 069 by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: SPY: Agent 069 by lessonofpassion

Postby karankundre007 » Thu, 14Jan16 17:19

Nice game awesome graphics.
karankundre007
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby hrmf » Fri, 14Jan17 05:37

I like the game ok but I actually would much rather the model be some anonymous 3D girl than Scarlett Johansson. It is distracting and makes me feel a bit like a creepy stalker.
hrmf
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Fri, 14Jan17 06:00

hrmf wrote:I like the game ok but I actually would much rather the model be some anonymous 3D girl than Scarlett Johansson. It is distracting and makes me feel a bit like a creepy stalker.

I don't believe anyone related to the project officially said it's Scarlett Johansson, so officially it is just an anonymous 3D girl. The rest is just your imagination and wild internet speculation.

That being said, it's clearly Scarlett Johansson and I am ok with being a creepy stalker of hers. More games featuring thinly veiled 3D renders of insately hot women plz!
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14May14 22:18

Don't know why I wasn't aware of this game before. I really like the multiple paths and didn't get that it was clearly Scarlett Johansson any more then Kim Basinger was really a dead ringer for Veronica Lake in L.A.Confidential. Actually I preferred Megan and it would be nice if you could run away with her - I'd also like those pheromones to be available in every game. And why aren't the maids who walk into my hotel rooms ever hot ... or below 50?
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby jipp » Wed, 14May28 09:10

hrmf wrote:I like the game ok but I actually would much rather the model be some anonymous 3D girl than Scarlett Johansson. It is distracting and makes me feel a bit like a creepy stalker.

Disagree. The fact that she looked like ScarJo was the best part of the game.

Now I'm just hoping for a Yvonne Strahovski look-a-like protagonist for a future game.
jipp
great white shark

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14May28 16:21

jipp wrote:
hrmf wrote:Now I'm just hoping for a Yvonne Strahovski look-a-like protagonist for a future game.

You mean like Mass Effect 2 - even though she has dark hair in that.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby jipp » Thu, 14May29 12:05

ZaphodB wrote:
jipp wrote:
hrmf wrote:Now I'm just hoping for a Yvonne Strahovski look-a-like protagonist for a future game.

You mean like Mass Effect 2 - even though she has dark hair in that.

Something like that, though I prefer her as a blonde. Also her own body type is better than what they gave Miranda in ME2 & ME3.
jipp
great white shark

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Thu, 16Sep22 14:17

It's only me or does she looks like Scarlett? :3
I was very pleased when I started playing it, but when the time passed by, I understood that she's looks just a little similar
ShadowPortalTeam
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games