Nat Dewey - alpha

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Nat Dewey - alpha

Postby bigchief » Sun, 13Dec15 11:17

I missed this in the mini comp but it's been updated a little and put on the yahoo aif archives sections.

I'm struggling to get a 'winning' ending and I'm wondering if anyone who has played it knows how?

What generally seems to happen is the following (irrelevent of the relationship with Fox)
day 1 - go to the cliffs
day 2 - go to the mill - get caught
day 3 - go back to mill (find matchbook), go to club, open bag, get caught
day 4 - go back to club (read notepad), go to pier, get caught
day 5 - go to cliffs, find cave, 'solve mystery'. Get brainwashed, lose.

What am I missing?
bigchief
great white shark

Re: Nat Dewey - alpha

Postby exar » Sun, 13Dec15 23:13

Hello guys, can someone help me to geht the file called above? In palmers blog was written, the updated version is availible here. But i dont found it, to my shame i must say the whole yahoo-group thing is for me a book with seven seals ... :??:
exar
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Morgwen » Mon, 13Dec16 03:57

exar wrote:Hello guys, can someone help me to geht the file called above? In palmers blog was written, the updated version is availible here. But i dont found it, to my shame i must say the whole yahoo-group thing is for me a book with seven seals ... :??:

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aifa ... 3%20Games/
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Mon, 13Dec16 11:11

Morgwen wrote:
exar wrote:Hello guys, can someone help me to geht the file called above? In palmers blog was written, the updated version is availible here. But i dont found it, to my shame i must say the whole yahoo-group thing is for me a book with seven seals ... :??:

and now? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
exar
great white shark

Postby zebrotavr » Mon, 13Dec16 19:27

as usual:
could anyone upload this game on public site? yahoo requires telephone number and i feel weird to get sms from usa in russia
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Tue, 13Dec17 16:49

zebrotavr wrote: yahoo requires telephone number and i feel weird to get sms from usa in russia

:??:

I never got an e-mail from the usa... and no spam sms or such kind...

could anyone upload this game on public site?

The only one who is allowed do it is the author, so ask him...

exar wrote:
Morgwen wrote:

and now? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Ok es klang als ob du nur den link nicht findest... das du kein yahoo account hast habe ich nicht rausgelesen... :na:
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby Morgwen » Tue, 13Dec17 19:00

bigchief wrote:
day 1 - go to the cliffs

What am I missing?

At the club use the "all" command to examine all places. You will find a notepad there, use the pencil and you will get a info about a meeting at the harbour!
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Tue, 13Dec17 21:22

Morgwen wrote:
Ok es klang als ob du nur den link nicht findest... das du kein yahoo account hast habe ich nicht rausgelesen... :na:

Den Link zu den Files habe ich auch zu Beginn nicht gefunden, da hast Du mir ja schon dankenswerterweise ausgeholfen. Als das nicht funktioniert hat, habe ich mir extra auf yahoo.com nen Account eingerichtet, weil ich dachte das man eben nur mit diesem Zugriff auf die Files hat. Ich war vorher über meinen Gmail Account eingeloggt und dachte das er deswegen nicht mag.
exar
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Tue, 13Dec17 21:44

exar wrote:Als das nicht funktioniert hat, habe ich mir extra auf yahoo.com nen Account eingerichtet, weil ich dachte das man eben nur mit diesem Zugriff auf die Files hat.

Alleine der yahoo acount reicht nicht. Du must der Gruppe noch beitreten...

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aifarchive/info

da sollte (glaub links war das) so was stehen wie join group... dauert nen paar sekunden und alles wird gut. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby exar » Wed, 13Dec18 02:11

Morgwen wrote:
exar wrote:Als das nicht funktioniert hat, habe ich mir extra auf yahoo.com nen Account eingerichtet, weil ich dachte das man eben nur mit diesem Zugriff auf die Files hat.

Alleine der yahoo acount reicht nicht. Du must der Gruppe noch beitreten...

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/aifarchive/info

da sollte (glaub links war das) so was stehen wie join group... dauert nen paar sekunden und alles wird gut. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Danke DIr! Ich dachte das man sich da von in irgendjemandem in irgendeiner anderen Form freischalten lassen muss. Der Google Account funktioniert auch. Jetzt passt es, danke.
exar
great white shark

Postby exar » Wed, 13Dec18 02:17

zebrotavr wrote:as usual:
could anyone upload this game on public site? yahoo requires telephone number and i feel weird to get sms from usa in russia

Do you own a google(gmail) Account? When yes, in the Yahoo-login screen you have the possibility to log in with your facebook or gooogle accout. It is at the lower end from the Loginmask. Then follow the last link postet by Morgwen.
exar
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Wed, 13Dec18 19:52

Morgwen wrote:
bigchief wrote:
day 1 - go to the cliffs

What am I missing?

At the club use the "all" command to examine all places. You will find a notepad there, use the pencil and you will get a info about a meeting at the harbour!

I've done that. I can't seem to do anything while there other than get caught (again) though.
bigchief
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Wed, 13Dec18 23:26

Hmm... did you read the newspaper and your mails daily? If yes than try other options during your conversations with Fox... I found an other ending and visited the same places, the only difference was that I visited the cave before I visited the harbour...
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games