Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby eskina » Thu, 14Oct30 12:50

someone can tell me if there will be an additional extension of the game (part 3)?
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby PinkPanther » Thu, 14Oct30 20:09

eskina wrote:someone can tell me if there will be an additional extension of the game (part 3)?

Probably yes as I read on their blog. Not an additional extension but possible a standalone game with Justin and Tracy and their next adventures. Some sort of LwT 2.
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby House party » Sat, 14Nov01 00:43

Hello, someone can help me for the achievements : best story ever, red beaver, cum under the sun, breakfast is served and It all stays in vegas? please
House party
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 14Nov01 02:50

House party wrote:Hello, someone can help me for the achievements :

best story ever
Just do the longest assignment once.

red beaver
When hanging with Lisa and her friend, beside the pool. Play it right, with the right sexperience level. You get a glimpse of Lisa's, umm, furry little friend?

cum under the sun
When you've given into temptation with Lisa. And you out by the pool, you get to have some fun. Not sure if you have to buy her the bikini. But makes sense you might

breakfast is served
When you buy the lingerie, and give it to Lisa. While you are in the temptation arc, and had sex at the nightclub. You have breakfast with Lisa, and she shows you the lingerie over breakfast. With Lisa being breakfast

It all stays in vegas
To trigger the Vegas event. Buy lingerie for Tracy. On one of the weekends, you go on the trip to Vegas. Before you go, make sure your Fitness is at 70. Your sexperience is over 90. You need to make sure Tracy's desire is a few stars before you leave the restaurant. Blow off the guy that talks to you. Go to the club the guy suggests. Complete the club scene.

My bill is in the mail.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby House party » Sun, 14Nov02 00:07

Thanks guy.
House party
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Sun, 14Nov02 07:05

PinkPanther wrote:
eskina wrote:someone can tell me if there will be an additional extension of the game (part 3)?

Probably yes as I read on their blog. Not an additional extension but possible a standalone game with Justin and Tracy and their next adventures. Some sort of LwT 2.

Hey all, thanks for the continued interest in this game.

Yes, another LwT game will be coming. I'm writing the script now, so it will still be a long time before the whole game is published. Please be patient. I can't really say much about it now except that it will be a stand alone - not an expansion, but instead a new chapter in the lives of Tracy, Justin and Lisa.

One thing, now that you know it's coming, I want to discourage you from flooding me with requests and suggestions. On the one hand, it's cool to brainstorm ideas, and actually, I'm going to use an idea from BigMarcus in the new game so that proves that sometimes suggestions make it into the game.... But, I also like to feel like the game is all MINE. If I just took the sexiest ideas from everyone else, I wouldn't be as proud of the result. The best part of making these games is sharing my imagination with the players, and having my imagination so well appreciated. So I want it to be MY imagination most of all. Related to this, often people suggest scenes that I have already thought about and decided to write, but then when the poster writes their idea here, I feel like I'm getting "scooped", and it makes me want to dump the scene in favour of something that nobody else has thought of. So keep that in mind.

I guess writing this post will not really prevent any of this, but I thought I might as well try...
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Nov02 09:35

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby iksanabot » Sun, 14Nov02 10:26

PinkVendetta wrote:Course, it may well have the adverse effect in that people read it and think, oh, right, if that is what you want, fine then.

And all ideas, thoughts, ideas for scripts for stories stop, ideas for new people in games, new types of sex scenes and general new ideas stop all together.

Leaving you alone with your thoughts and your self to produce the next amazing game solely from your own imagination, now that is a shed load of pressure then on you to produce the next amazing game.

Most shared dreams become a reality, most solo dreams, remain as just dreams.

Ha, ok, fair enough - I can't argue with a great quote. Maybe I'll just ask people not to expect me to respond to suggestions and requests.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby stcro1 » Sun, 14Nov02 17:45

really great news for new lwt game,i really looking forward to it because i think it's the best lop game by far
good luck for lwt2 iksanabot,i'm sure you and the team will do great job
stcro1
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Nov03 08:11

It's probably been the most fun game, to figure out, how to get all the achievements. Love the story line, and art work. Can't wait to see what's next, considering Leo and his team. Always keep pushing themselves.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby supersibly » Mon, 14Nov03 15:24

TeineWolf wrote:It's probably been the most fun game, to figure out, how to get all the achievements. Love the story line, and art work. Can't wait to see what's next, considering Leo and his team. Always keep pushing themselves.

Hi,

i wanna to know the event which is between tracy & justin ,is that exist or not? i just met the pool event and chose lose that one.
supersibly
Pilot fish

Postby Faust7 » Mon, 14Nov03 17:05

iksanabot wrote:...

Would you consider lifting curtain a bit to be much? ;) Like some basic idea for this part (f.e. focusing on Tracy and swinging for the WGW), setting, time frame? ;)

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've did so far [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Faust7
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Nov03 19:54

supersibly wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:It's probably been the most fun game, to figure out, how to get all the achievements. Love the story line, and art work. Can't wait to see what's next, considering Leo and his team. Always keep pushing themselves.

Hi,

i wanna to know the event which is between tracy & justin ,is that exist or not? i just met the pool event and chose lose that one.
I break sub plots, into arcs.

If you are playing the Justin and Tracy Arcs, there's a few major events, that define the direction of the ending. There's 2 basic locations, for ending the major story arc of Justin and Tracy. One location, is at a Swingers Club in town. The other location is Pool Side, after Lisa and boyfriend stop by for the going away dinner. The optimal, or preferred ending Arc, seems to be the Swingers Club.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby supersibly » Wed, 14Nov05 07:43

TeineWolf wrote:
supersibly wrote:

Hi,

I break sub plots, into arcs.

If you are playing the Justin and Tracy Arcs, there's a few major events, that define the direction of the ending. There's 2 basic locations, for ending the major story arc of Justin and Tracy. One location, is at a Swingers Club in town. The other location is Pool Side, after Lisa and boyfriend stop by for the going away dinner. The optimal, or preferred ending Arc, seems to be the Swingers Club.

thx,btw,how to met sandy in gym? i always miss that...

and after fxck sandy, lisa found that, will it involved any ending?
supersibly
Pilot fish

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 14Nov05 16:26

supersibly wrote:
thx,btw,how to met sandy in gym? i always miss that...

and after fxck sandy, lisa found that, will it involved any ending?

You cant met her there. At gym you just do workout and thats it.

No, it doesnt involve in nothing. Lisa gets mad a bit and you lose relationship and desire with her but doesnt involve anything for ending.
wicked035
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games