Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Josh » Mon, 15Jan19 08:20

when will the next one come out? its been so long.....
since its the best game for lop (in my opinion), sequels should come out more often just like other pc games(assassin creed, COD, Halo, mass effect, etc...), so the reputation will grow and money will roll....
there are so many mini games and other games which can be convert into the sequels to complete the lop universe. more cheating and forbidden relations please, like in the work place, business travel, wife's friends and sister, your friends girl friend or wife....it just so thrilling.....
Josh
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby exar » Mon, 15Jan19 17:00

I personally prefer quality over quantity.

Forcing a half ready or realy short/bugged game to an release, will seriously damage the repuation more than a game who take more time be finished.
The LoP-Team should not rush into hurry, its done when its done :)

The customers will honor it.
exar
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Jan19 20:21

Josh wrote:when will the next one come out? its been so long.....
since its the best game for lop (in my opinion), sequels should come out more often just like other pc games(assassin creed, COD, Halo, mass effect, etc...), so the reputation will grow and money will roll....
there are so many mini games and other games which can be convert into the sequels to complete the lop universe. more cheating and forbidden relations please, like in the work place, business travel, wife's friends and sister, your friends girl friend or wife....it just so thrilling.....

In my opinion you stated a few games where rushing is terrible. Latest assassin creed, terrible in performance. Cod now i got to say latest was decent but rest it was nothing new at all just cashcow.

So i am agreeing with exar, quality over quantity
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Josh » Mon, 15Jan19 20:39

agreed with both of u. for quality and everything....
just want to say that i loved this game so much, and i may have lived some of their games in real life too....
Josh
sirens hunter

Postby chrispool » Mon, 15Jan19 20:55

No, no and no !
What makes LWT so good : its story, its strong characters, its relationship's building. To me, the rise of the desire is the most important thing in this game. iksanabot wrote a very erotic story, and I'm sure it's a lot of work. One game a year is enough, imo. Too much LWT would kill the story, as the too many sequels of the games you mentioned killed their soul.

If iksanabot is around here :
Valornim Excelsior has made an interesting suggestion on lopblog (http://lopteam.blogspot.fr/2015/01/best ... mment-form) : redo LWT with Tracy's point of view. I think that this could add a lot at the story : what happen when Tracy is not with Justin (work, cabin, other activities,...)? Is she suspecting something about Justin and Lisa ? Does she have her own temptations ?...
Have you already consider this idea while working on your story ?
Last edited by chrispool on Tue, 15Jan20 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Jan19 21:04

chrispool wrote:If iksanabot is around here :
Valornim Excelsior has made an interesting suggestion on lopblog (http://lopteam.blogspot.fr/2015/01/best ... mment-form) : redo LWT with Tracy's point of view. I think that this could add a lot at the story : what happen when Tracy is not with Justin (work, cabin, other activities,...)? Is she suspecting something about Justin and Lisa ? Does she have her own temptations ?...

gonna spoile this, as some people might not have seeen/played it yet
in 1 of the endings, tracy does mention after Josh confess about his fling that she had dreamed about Lisa herself
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby chrispool » Mon, 15Jan19 21:45

Skelaturi wrote:
chrispool wrote:If iksanabot is around here :

gonna spoile this, as some people might not have seeen/played it yet
in 1 of the endings, tracy does mention after Josh confess about his fling that she had dreamed about Lisa herself

Yes I remember what you mention. But I'm thinking more about other temptations that she could have at work for example, or while she is on week-ends... The main question could be : is she as faithful as she wants Justin to be ? Considering how "open-minded" she is at the club, the question can be asked.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 15Jan19 22:37

Hi guys,
@Josh, I'm glad you like the game, thanks for playing. The next LwT game is still a long way from being completed. I worked on the script through my holidays, and then again this past weekend and it's now 5/6 done, but it will probably be another 2-4 weeks before I can finish it competely and then there will be months of artwork and coding to be done by other people. My priority is to write it well, but I am also motivated to get it out there because I know a lot of people are looking forward to it, and I appreciate that. I can't give you any details about the plot or anything right now, because Leo hasn't even read the current draft yet, and he's the one that makes the decision about whether he wants to produce it for the site the way it is, or whether he will want me to make major changes, that kind of thing. I'm sure he's going to love it how it is, but it's disrespectful to assume that, and disrespectful to give details without his approval. So, all I can say is that you still have a long wait ahead of you (several months, I'm guessing), but it will be worth the wait. Personally, I fucking love what I have written so far, and I can't wait to see it take shape into a game.

@ chrispool, yes, I did think of that. In my own little fantasy world I imagine the game being about 50 times as large as it is, and the player could log in to play either Justin, Tracy, Lisa, Derek, or Sandy. And in that same world I make 2 million dollars off of it by charging 25 cents a play, and a million people play it over and over and over... Yes, I have a very active imagination. The thing is, at this point, with the level of involvement that I have in the games and the amount of time I can devote to it, there is just no chance that I could do that. It's incredibly complicated writing a story from only one perspective that has multiple pathways and endings, adding more players increases the complications exponentially, or there something like that. It's not something that I think the LoP team can consider right now, and probably never. But it is a cool idea, I agree.

Thanks to all of you for the attention and all the kind words about LwT. I am really doing my best to live up to your expectations with the second one.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby chrispool » Mon, 15Jan19 23:07

Take all the time you need to complete the story, iksanabot. We all want to play a wonderful game.

About the multiple point of views, I know that it's almost impossible to do such a thing, but what a fucking terrific game this could be... One can dream...

I'm really looking forward to your new LWT, and although I don't like that too much, I'm really curious about your fantasy themed game.

Thank you very much for your work.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Chappers » Mon, 15Jan19 23:37

iksanabot, LwT is my favorite game on LOP.

Take your time, it'll be difficult, but we can wait. :)
Chappers
sirens hunter

Postby narcissus » Tue, 15Jan20 04:08

Awesome, even though I can't wait, take your time with the sequel. I don't even wanna know how many times I've played the first version(s). Simply amazing. :)
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby Josh » Tue, 15Jan20 07:33

yes iksanabot, im sure it will come out just the way u dreamed it. the story and character of lwt is just the richest and best of all.....i played it through so many sleepless nights....
i have also found and played a rags game called 'Infidèle', because its a tribute to your lwt story and setting(80% the same)...it is incomplete, poorly translated and much harder to play with, but anyway lwt fans who intrigued can find it here http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3334
no pressure for ur work schedule. i just want to express my attachment to the game. i will wait......
Josh
sirens hunter

Postby sohamdas » Tue, 15Jan20 18:56

i can not get every ending...please any one know where to find any walk through for this game
sohamdas
sirens hunter

Postby chrispool » Tue, 15Jan20 18:59

sohamdas wrote:i can not get every ending...please any one know where to find any walk through for this game

http://lopguides.blogspot.com/2014/12/c ... rough.html
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby JellyBelly » Tue, 15Jan20 23:35

Sequels should come out more often, then you mention Assassin Creed, CoD, Halo and Mass Effect?

Those games are made by triple A dev teams that are more massive than the LoP staff.

Also It has only been around 1 year and 2 months since LwT was first released and there was an expansion around 6 months ago.

For Halo and Mass Effect...

Halo:
- Halo 1 = 2001
- Halo 2 = 2004
- Halo 3 = 2007
- Halo 4 = 2012
- Halo 5 = 2015

The other games in the Halo franchise are not sequels, they are either spin-offs or re-releases.

Mass Effect:
- Mass Effect 1 = 2007
- Mass Effect 2 = 2010
- Mass Effect 3 = 2012

Mass Effect also has spinoff games but those are not sequels.

As for Assassin's Creed and CoD, the production development team who make those games are massive, that is why they can pump out a game a year.
JellyBelly
sirens hunter

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games