Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Corleone » Fri, 14Nov28 16:39

She won't be there right after the pool party, go to the office on day 32 (in my case)... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Corleone
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby alexmanu » Wed, 14Dec03 10:43

hi,..i'm very like this game, because of that person/man likely with me. ;0.. yeah, i'm wanna sex with my maid too.. ;) and my maid is very beautiful, then her still virgin too...so i'm really wanna sex with her :) ...but, the different this game with me, that's i'm not married and havewife or other girl yet.. ;)

actually, i'm really2 interesting in this game, that's sex with the nanny, Lisa. Could u make /give some ending for Lisa likely pregnancy or make him person/man to be husband of Lisa? :p (*haha, skip this request)

Can u give me some hint about how to get Lisa Under The Towel??, because in the new patch/ 2.00 version or lately versions, that's very hard to get this awards when i'm playing this game.
in the end, i'm gladly get some information about this game from here.. thanks for all persons replies in here and all of u about the information of this game..

*sorry, my english maybe so bad.
XD

Thanks for all of your attentions.
alexmanu
Pilot fish

Postby Corleone » Wed, 14Dec03 19:54

For Under The Towel
u need to be upstairs on day 11 (or later) at 9am, but not sure how high the stats have to be, just try to increase it all a little and that should do it.
Corleone
sirens hunter

Postby EyeQ » Tue, 14Dec09 12:58

I look forward to when the game goes on. My absolute favorite game of lop. I love lisa. She also looks hot with blonde hair like in city of love. Iksanbots new rpg game pictures looks very nice.

A lop universe game would be also nice. That means all lop caracters in one really huge game.
Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited.
Albert Einstein
EyeQ
sirens hunter

Postby Josh » Wed, 14Dec24 19:07

I love this game so much, i played it so many times.
this lwt and living with Britney were my 2 favourite games of yours.
i will try the city of love later.
Josh
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 14Dec28 23:27

This is a fantastic game, but i have a question. Will someone please tell me how to pause this game? I am new to games altogether and hove no idea how to stop the game and later start up where I left off, please help me on this if you can. thanks
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby redle » Mon, 14Dec29 01:21

tallpine62 wrote:This is a fantastic game, but i have a question. Will someone please tell me how to pause this game? I am new to games altogether and hove no idea how to stop the game and later start up where I left off, please help me on this if you can. thanks

This is a flash game. They don't have the same abilities to make saves as a standalone game. That being said, pretty much all of Leo's games autosave at the end of every single game-day. Meaning that when you start up the game fresh, you have the choice of New Game or Continue. The continue option sounds like what you are looking for.

This does depend on your browser settings though. If you do things like clearing cookies and cache (either automatically or manually), you will lose your save data. Some security tools and performance tools will also cleanup/remove this kind of data. Either you'll need to turn off all settings that are performing cleanup or play through all in one sitting.
redle
star of the reef

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Dec29 06:46

redle wrote:
tallpine62 wrote:This is a fantastic game, but i have a question. Will someone please tell me how to pause this game? I am new to games altogether and hove no idea how to stop the game and later start up where I left off, please help me on this if you can. thanks

This is a flash game. They don't have the same abilities to make saves as a standalone game. That being said, pretty much all of Leo's games autosave at the end of every single game-day. Meaning that when you start up the game fresh, you have the choice of New Game or Continue. The continue option sounds like what you are looking for.

This does depend on your browser settings though. If you do things like clearing cookies and cache (either automatically or manually), you will lose your save data. Some security tools and performance tools will also cleanup/remove this kind of data. Either you'll need to turn off all settings that are performing cleanup or play through all in one sitting.
As I found out with "City of Love", you can like most of the games. Just close the game tab, and then it will allow you, to restore to the morning, of the last day you played.

However like in CoL, if you have fired a trigger event for that day. When you re-start-re-load the game. That triggered event wont happen on that saved day, it will return on a later day.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby ozguy » Wed, 14Dec31 03:51

Any chance of a Save feature?
There are so many different paths that can be taken in the last few days of the game, but getting to that point takes a very long time.
Maybe have it activated after all the different achievements have been accomplished.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby evilgrim » Mon, 15Jan05 19:48

yeah a save feature would be good , also if you was gonna add more stuff into the game maybe during the day you could visit tracy at work , and maybe do more than train at the gym ......

but really love game thanks
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby deartracy » Mon, 15Jan05 22:13

Yes, I think the same. A save/load feature will be great.

It is beautiful to dream
deartracy
Pilot fish

Postby DroopyLoving » Tue, 15Jan06 00:13

Hi All,

Got to say this is one of my favourite adult games out there. I've played it through many many times and have been thoroughly rewarded, so thanks to everyone who worked on it.

I've read through most of the post, but i've still got a couple of questions:

I've managed to get the Sandy scene at the bar, and the sex scene with Sandy in the office, but Is there an ending with Sandy involved?

Similar to my previous question, I've never really tried, but have always been curious, is there a way to get a second (or third, fourth...) sex at club scene?

I'm really looking forward to the sequel guys, I know everything will be revealed in due course, but I've got a couple of queries regarding it:
Will it be based on a particular ending to Living with Temptation (So for example, Ending 4 (or whichever) is canon, or will the player be able to select from the endings to the previous game, prior to playing which will affect the stats at the start of the game? (e.g. If the user chose the ending
Went swinging with Tracy
then Tracy starts the game with a high desire, but low relationship, or something like that.
Will the game pick up straight after the first living with temptation i.e.
Lisa goes back to college
and the user explores the immediate aftermath, or will it pick up a year or so later?
Hell, will the characters even be the same, or will you play a different family who hire Lisa as their nanny, or live in the same town as Tracy and (her husband whose name I forget)?

I have more questions, but I'm going to leave it there so I don't annoy the developers too much. As i've already said, I'm looking forward to the next game and keep up the good work.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby basabasibusuk » Wed, 15Jan07 13:10

hi, maybe this question been asked or answered before..
i'm just too lazy to read the whole pages..

about the scene where derek peep justin and tracy having sex in the pool, and the scene when tracy giving blowjob to justin in the office..
is it have to be on justin and tracy arc line??
and how to keep in justin and tracy arc line, does it have to avoid every single temptation with lisa??

how to get sex with sandy in the office??
i mean, i've got the scene about contest between lisa and sandy in pool, and got threesome with them in the club..

sorry for bad grammar

note: i play ver 1.99
basabasibusuk
Pilot fish

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 15Jan07 19:47

basabasibusuk wrote:hi, maybe this question been asked or answered before..

about the scene where derek peep justin and tracy having sex in the pool, and the scene when tracy giving blowjob to justin in the office..
and how to keep in justin and tracy arc line, does it have to avoid every single temptation with lisa??

i mean, i've got the scene about contest between lisa and sandy in pool, and got threesome with them in the club..

sorry for bad grammar

I'm not too sure about your first two questions, but to get the Sandy in the office scene you have to have the girls have the contest and let Sandy win, then a few days later when you go in your office she'll be there.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 15Jan13 01:37

DroopyLoving wrote:
basabasibusuk wrote:hi, maybe this question been asked or answered before..

sorry for bad grammar

I'm not too sure about your first two questions, but to get the Sandy in the office scene you have to have the girls have the contest and let Sandy win, then a few days later when you go in your office she'll be there.
The scene in the office with Tracy, is a non-arc triggered event. It can be triggered twice, and usually can be initiated on the times that Tracy is home. And Justin is in the office, stiffening his morale up.

It's a common event, just need the right stats and timing, to trigger it.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games