Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Fri, 16May13 18:37

Just wondering. Having played this game and others from LOP Gold the time of the game seems to be a bit short. If memory serves me Living with Temptation is 40 days and yet the game seems to end at 39. [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] Couldn't the days go a day or two more? There never seems to be enough time to complete part of the game no matter which character you are working on. Just a thought.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Mon, 16May16 13:10

I thought that the game would have been better if went for 60 days, especially after the expansion. The Vegas trip opens up possibilities that are barely explored with the time remaining. You could have had another dinner date with Lisa and her boyfriend in that time that could have various outcomes depending on how the Vegas trip went, as well as setting up additional endings when everyone comes to visit on Lisa's last day. I also think the game could have benefited from the introduction of another couple. This could be either neighbors, people that Tracy works with or the protagonist's publisher. There could have been another dinner party prior to the Vegas trip that could have ended up with everybody having a little too much to drink and playing a game of semi drunk Truth or Dare that gets a bit out of hand after the other couple drops a little too much information on their own relationship. Then a little later you and Tracy could talk about that evening and that is what get's Tracy thinking about experimenting on the later Vegas trip.

Also I don't think the game should have ended at the sex club. There should have been time for multiple visits. I think on the first visit you and Tracy agree that this is just to have a look and see if you like the club. Then you two will be split up and shown around when you get there (perhaps by the other couple from the above suggestion) and not meet up again until you two are are leaving. What Tracy ends up doing without you will depend on decisions you made with Lisa as well as things you've been encouraging Tracy to do so far. Starting the next day there should be an option where you can try to question Tracy about what she did at the club. Again, she may be honest, intentionally evasive or outright lie depending on your previous decisions made in the game. Then the endings could have been built up to in the extra 20 days. The cuckold ending could have started with Tracy wanting to try new things and start to pick up some bondage gear and start experimenting with dominating you in the bedroom at home. There could be a scene when at the dance club, you catch a glimpse of Tracy there too dancing with multiple men then leaving with them (hey, if you go out at night without being questioned about it she should be able to as well) and stuff like that. So in the first half of the game you're running around with Lisa doing what you want, Tracy will do the same in the last half of the game. There should also be a scene where she seduces Tracy's boyfriend on Lisa's last day (perhaps making this part of the cuckold ending combined with losing every time at the pool game). In addition, the good endings should be built up as well, with Tracy initiating sex more, perhaps another scene watching Lisa like the one at night in the hallway (maybe Tracy even manages to get into Lisa's diary and get some inspiration from that), and a few other positive things for the relationship where Tracy starts to get more adventurous with you.
Last edited by TheGreatJoeGargery on Tue, 16May17 01:56, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Mon, 16May16 15:13

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:I thought that the game would have been better if went for 60 days, especially after the expansion. The Vegas trip opens up possibilities that are barely explored with the time remaining. You could have had another dinner date with Lisa and her boyfriend in that time that could have various outcomes depending on how the Vegas trip went, as well as setting up additional endings when everyone comes to visit on Lisa's last day. I also think the game could have benefited from the introduction of another couple. This could be either neighbors, people that Tracy works with or the protagonist's publisher. There could have been another dinner party prior to the Vegas trip that could have ended up with everybody having a little too much to drink and playing a game of semi drunk Truth or Dare that gets a bit out of hand after the other couple drops a little TMI on their own relationship. Then a little later you and Tracy could talk about that evening and that is what get's Tracy thinking about experimenting on the later Vegas trip.

Also I don't think the game should have ended at the sex club. There should have been time for multiple visits. I think on the first visit you and Tracy agree that this is just to have a look and see if you like the club. Then you two will be split up and shown around when you get there (perhaps by the other couple from the above suggestion) and not meet up again until you two are are leaving. What Tracy ends up doing without you will depend on decisions you made with Lisa as well as things you've been encouraging Tracy to do so far. Starting the next day there should be an option where you can try to question Tracy about what she did at the club. Again, she may be honest, intentionally evasive or outright lie depending on your previous decisions made in the game. Then the endings could have been built up to in the extra 20 days. The cuckold ending could have started with Tracy wanting to try new things and start to pick up some bondage gear and start experimenting with dominating you in the bedroom at home. There could be a scene when at the dance club, you catch a glimpse of Tracy there too dancing with multiple men then leaving with them (hey, if you go out at night without being questioned about it she should be able to as well) and stuff like that. So in the first half of the game you're running around with Lisa doing what you want, Tracy will do the same in the last half of the game. There should also be a scene where she seduces Tracy's boyfriend on Lisa's last day (perhaps making this part of the cuckold ending combined with losing every time at the pool game). In addition, the good endings should be built up as well, with Tracy initiating sex more, perhaps another scene watching Lisa like the one at night in the hallway (maybe Tracy even manages to get into Lisa's diary and get some inspiration from that), and a few other positive things for the relationship where Tracy starts to get more adventurous with you.

I agree with you on that. There is so much potential with this game.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Mon, 16May16 20:17

It is kind of funny when you think about it, but after all the times that Justin has sex with either Tracy (wife) or Lisa(babysitter) even after cumming inside of either of them they never wind up pregnant. Just something I noticed in the game that is all. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16May17 12:56

MickeyMouse1 wrote: I agree with you on that. There is so much potential with this game.

I agree with you as well. The potential exists because a lot of care was put into the game from the beginning which can be built off of.

I think the game right now is great, but what I would like to see is a shift in the game's focus. Our goal in the game should be to reawaken the spark you had with your wife before you had your baby and there should be content added so we can pursue this throughout the entire game. The babysitter should exist to be a distraction from that. Right now there is hardly anything you can do with your wife until the later parts of the game and all there is to do at the beginning of the game is to try to seduce the babysitter. My main critique of the game is that if your goal is to improve the relationship with your wife then for most of the time the game seems to be encouraging you not to play it. You just avoid seducing the babysitter and going about your daily routing for the first 20 to 30 days. Eventually even sex with your wife seems to be more a daily chore than it is an exciting rekindling of your relationship. A few more events in the game that focus on your wife instead of the babysitter would fix that.

As it stands now the babysitter is a very tempting option which is how it should be. Everything with Lisa is very well done and serves to make you want to go down her seduction path. It's just a shame I usually end up seducing her when I play out of sheer boredom because there's nothing else to do, not because she is distracting me from what I am doing. I could be working towards another goal in the game, knowing full well that the babysitter would ruin all I was trying to accomplish, and still give in and end up trying to seduce her anyway. The game has it's temptation done very well, it just needs to put in something to temp me from.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Sat, 16May21 19:30

Maybe it is just me but the energy used on some of the game such as writing the story or even taking a shower seems a bit excessive. It leaves a lot less time to accomplish whatever task you have planned. example Clubbing etc. :D just thinking outloud
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Sun, 16May22 04:11

Just popping in and saying the arrival of Living with Temptation 2 can't happen soon enough. And I hope they've taken some of the comments in the forum as a guide of what can possibly be done as far as story and scenes go. It was stated earlier this year on their blog that they are close to releasing it (around the fall or so).
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Sun, 16May22 17:21

I have noticed in this game that at one point in the game the husband can have sex more times with the babysitter than with his wife. Not quite sure how that works out but it does. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] I still think that there is a potential for a threesome with Justin, Lisa and Tracy. It has potential. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Mon, 16May23 00:49

My guess would be that the lust is still fresh and new with Lisa (nanny) hence they can't keep their hands off each other, with the wife they been together for several years by now so it's settled down a little. Also in regards to the threesome, a teaser pic posted on the blog awhile ago hinted that there'd be a 3 some, and if memory serves iksanabot said on here that he's in favour of it.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby stcro1 » Mon, 16May23 10:06

i think iksanabot mentioned here some time ago that he had in plans for third expansion in which threesome with tracy and lisa would be possible,that was before decision for sequel
regarding threesome in lwt2,iksanabot confirmed that it will be possible

i would still love to see that third expansion though,as we said many times before,this game still has potential for lot more
stcro1
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Mon, 16May23 15:08

stcro1 wrote:i think iksanabot mentioned here some time ago that he had in plans for third expansion in which threesome with tracy and lisa would be possible,that was before decision for sequel
regarding threesome in lwt2,iksanabot confirmed that it will be possible

i would still love to see that third expansion though,as we said many times before,this game still has potential for lot more

Honestly I generally prefer expansions to sequels in the genre of erotic games. A large part of the appeal of these games is the story and the buildup is just as much a part of that as everything else. In a sequel it always feels you're either starting from scratch again or the buildup is rushed because you already know the characters. The only time I think a sequel is preferable is if the setting or premise changes. Also these type of games typically only carry over one specific playthrough (such as one particular good ending) which may not be what I chose in the previous game.

I have no idea what LWT2 will be about but if it is going to be that it is next summer and Lisa is coming back to be your live in nanny again for a second year then I would say scrap the sequel and just use the ideas that were going to be in the expansion to add to the original game. If the game is a completely different premise, such as the couple from the first game is on a vacation and happen to bump into Lisa who is also at their particular resort or another premise completely different from the first game then I would say a sequel is just fine.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Mon, 16May23 15:58

There's been extensive info given out on the blog about LWT2, the plot is they all go to visit Justin's rich married (I think) cousin (I think cousin) who attempts to seduce Tracey and/or Lisa. Theres a post detailing it on the blog if you look back abit. A short summary from an early post "Iksanabot designed an intriguing story for this new game – continuation of the previous events but in a different place and with new characters."
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 16May23 16:32

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:I have no idea what LWT2 will be about but if it is going to be that it is next summer and Lisa is coming back to be your live in nanny again for a second year then I would say scrap the sequel and just use the ideas that were going to be in the expansion to add to the original game. If the game is a completely different premise, such as the couple from the first game is on a vacation and happen to bump into Lisa who is also at their particular resort or another premise completely different from the first game then I would say a sequel is just fine.

If I'm not wrong and my memory still serves me well... You and Tracy are in Europe for vacations and take Lisa with you to help with the baby.
If you search on lop blog you can read it!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Mon, 16May23 16:46

I looked through the LOP Gold blog and couldn't find a plot synopsis of LWT2 but if it's what the two of you describe then I'm actually very excited for it. Do we know if there is a single "cannon" ending for LWT1 that will be used in LWT2 or will we get to pick which ending we got at the beginning of LWT2.

Also, LOP really needs to find a way to make their blogs easier to navigate.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Mon, 16May23 18:26

I tried to sign into LOP GOLD blog but nothing I ever did worked. :( Living with Temptation has a lot of potential for hot stuff.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games