Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby PinkPanther » Sun, 15May10 17:11

What happen to the lopgold blog it's gone?!
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby paquito » Sun, 15May10 18:53

You can find the explanation here: http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15May11 02:40

paquito wrote:You can find the explanation here: http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/

hooray for google >.>, gotta wonder why though.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 15May13 23:56

I'll see it might be useful, but there's a city called "The Internet Time Machine". It's basically a snap shop archive site. using web crawlers. Haven't used it for awhile. It has a high success rate, for me. Of finding dead links, off of active site.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Thu, 15May14 11:53

Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 15May18 05:52

Greebo wrote:Do you mean "The Wayback Machine"?

You are correct sir. Been so long since I've used it. However, the LOP blog, is not accessible on it.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby dhans7776 » Mon, 15May18 20:02

Awesome game Leo! My greatest congratulations on some incredible visuals and combinations of
possibilities many of which I've yet to discover. I can't believe I'm actually excited about a game
again! Well done buddy!

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
dhans7776
great white shark

Postby icehaku » Thu, 15May21 08:09

anyone know when the next update or info on this will be?
icehaku
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15May21 14:10

icehaku wrote:anyone know when the next update or info on this will be?

you mean on Lwt? in that case, probaly none. On LwT2? When they are ready to release some more, but the full game i atleast expect at the end of the year? On the blogspot? they just released info that Dignity one is released.
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Depeche » Thu, 15May21 16:36

LwT2 is expected on summer.

I dunnot know if they can release the game as soon, they had to switch or redo images from v6 to v4.
Depeche
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15May21 22:21

like i said, i expect it at the end of the year. AS thats 1 thing i learned from games, expect it later no dissapointment then. Also big yaay if its earlier ^^
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Akkin » Fri, 15May22 11:31

Depeche wrote:LwT2 is expected on summer.

I dunnot know if they can release the game as soon, they had to switch or redo images from v6 to v4.

Only Tracy and Lisa are in V4, others are V6.
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Fri, 15May22 19:15

Akkin wrote:

Hi all - quick appearance. Please don't expect me to give you any details until the boss (Leo) says it's time. But I want to tell you that the script for LwT 2 is fucking hot as hell - I'm very proud of it. Also, the move from V6 to V4 models for Tracy and Lisa will take some time, because most images that were already completed had one of either Lisa or Tracy in them, and so they all have to be rendered again. (I don't render the images, so please don't ask me about that). I don't have any idea when it will be ready for release at this point, I'm sorry.

What may happen (MAY HAPPEN -I don't know for sure) is that my other premium game, Romancing the Throne, might get released before LWT2 because those renders are pretty much done, and just the coding and play testing is left to do. If you like LWT you will probably like Romancing the Throne. There is a lot of kinky shit in it :). Plus, there is some adventure, and some comedy, and I really think that you guys (and girls - I love the idea that girls play my games) will love it.

I am really looking forward to the next release of whichever one of the games I've written comes first, but I honestly don't have any idea when that might be, for either of them. I'm not part of the company, I send scripts freelance, so I don't ever really know much about what's going on. So, just like you, I have to be patient. :)

Thanks for your patronage,
iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby icehaku » Sat, 15May23 09:39

Thanks for the notice iksanabot! Your games are definitely what I'm looking forward to the most.
icehaku
great white shark

Postby artorawley » Sun, 15May24 07:55

iksanabot wrote:
Akkin wrote:

Hi all - quick appearance. Please don't expect me to give you any details until the boss (Leo) says it's time. But I want to tell you that the script for LwT 2 is fucking hot as hell - I'm very proud of it. Also, the move from V6 to V4 models for Tracy and Lisa will take some time, because most images that were already completed had one of either Lisa or Tracy in them, and so they all have to be rendered again. (I don't render the images, so please don't ask me about that). I don't have any idea when it will be ready for release at this point, I'm sorry.

What may happen (MAY HAPPEN -I don't know for sure) is that my other premium game, Romancing the Throne, might get released before LWT2 because those renders are pretty much done, and just the coding and play testing is left to do. If you like LWT you will probably like Romancing the Throne. There is a lot of kinky shit in it :). Plus, there is some adventure, and some comedy, and I really think that you guys (and girls - I love the idea that girls play my games) will love it.

I am really looking forward to the next release of whichever one of the games I've written comes first, but I honestly don't have any idea when that might be, for either of them. I'm not part of the company, I send scripts freelance, so I don't ever really know much about what's going on. So, just like you, I have to be patient. :)

Thanks for your patronage,
iksanabot

Interesting, I didn't know that you worked on that upcoming fantasy game, Romancing the Throne. Not really a big fan of kink, bu I loved LWT so I'll have to check that one out when it releases.
artorawley
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games