Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby wicked035 » Fri, 14Aug22 03:50

iksanabot wrote:
Leo's on vacation right now until Monday, but when I reported the bug he said he thinks he already fixed that.

Managed to easily get it today, so yes, its indeed fixed. :)

Ty for the great game again. Is it true that you are working on "Sex date: Lisa"? Think I read somewhere on theme...
wicked035
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby ozguy » Fri, 14Aug22 12:21

Is there any point to taking a nap? Since sleeping doesn't even give you energy, I don't see any use for the Nap option, and I have never seen it open any scenes.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby anggus » Fri, 14Aug22 14:26

ozguy wrote:Is there any point to taking a nap? Since sleeping doesn't even give you energy, I don't see any use for the Nap option, and I have never seen it open any scenes.

If you just wanna pass time quickly for some reason to a scheduled event.
anggus
great white shark

Postby Grizzlyman » Fri, 14Aug22 17:03

Would just like to add my congratulations on a great expansion. Thanks for all the hard work. It's always fun to find new content in a game like this, and I'll also add my vote to those asking for further adventures with the same charactors (although I do quite like the nympho younger sister idea!).

The only scene I can't seem to get for some reason is the Derek voyeur scene. Does it come after the first or second dinner party or both? I think I've tried all combos for who wins the pool fights but still can't crack it.

Finally, is there any point to visiting the nightclub after the threesome? It seems strange that I need hotness over 75 to talk to Sandy when it appears to go nowhere?
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

Postby nacho666 » Fri, 14Aug22 17:34

Hi guys. When can i take Lisa in her room?
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby Grizzlyman » Fri, 14Aug22 18:55

Lisa bedroom scenes:-

Later in the game you can visit Lisa in her room each day after 12pm and she will give you a fashion show. On about the 5th occasion you will be able to have sex with her. I'm not absolutely sure what the initial trigger is for these scenes however (it may be after the nightclub threeway?).
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

Postby otosuwa » Fri, 14Aug22 18:57

Grizzlyman wrote:Would just like to add my congratulations on a great expansion. Thanks for all the hard work. It's always fun to find new content in a game like this, and I'll also add my vote to those asking for further adventures with the same charactors (although I do quite like the nympho younger sister idea!).

The only scene I can't seem to get for some reason is the Derek voyeur scene. Does it come after the first or second dinner party or both? I think I've tried all combos for who wins the pool fights but still can't crack it.

Finally, is there any point to visiting the nightclub after the threesome? It seems strange that I need hotness over 75 to talk to Sandy when it appears to go nowhere?

I've read in this thread, that you should be faithfull for Tracy to get the voyeur scene after the second pool battle (i let them win twice). It worked for me.
Club after sex scene is dead end for now I believe.
otosuwa
Pilot fish

Postby nacho666 » Fri, 14Aug22 19:54

Grizzlyman wrote:Lisa bedroom scenes:-

Later in the game you can visit Lisa in her room each day after 12pm and she will give you a fashion show. On about the 5th occasion you will be able to have sex with her. I'm not absolutely sure what the initial trigger is for these scenes however (it may be after the nightclub threeway?).
Thanks.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby pb21 » Fri, 14Aug22 20:08

Just wanted to add my congratulations to iksanabot and the team - LWT is my favourite LOP game and the expansion did not disappoint, loads of new and exciting content. I would love to see another expansion or ideally even a new game with the same characters, maybe a year on. As others have mentioned, this would give the best combination of new gameplay and sex scenes, whereas the existing coding tends to mean the expansions are mainly new scenes rather than narrative (not that I'm complaining).

Anyway, fantastic work, look forward to whatever you do next!
pb21
Pilot fish

Postby Duckie-D- » Sat, 14Aug23 00:42

Grizzlyman wrote:Lisa bedroom scenes:-

Your Level has to be higher, and after you get the achievement Cum in the sun, you can also visit her. but instead of sex its a wank scene. And yes the sex scenes in the bedroom occur after the sex at the club. But once your level is high enough you should be able to talk to her in her bedroom, so when the time comes you get right to it.
Duckie-D-
Pilot fish

Postby Venom » Sat, 14Aug23 23:12

Been playing for quite a while now didn't find how i can unlock the last two achievements yet (could use some hints)
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Duckie-D- » Sun, 14Aug24 02:02

Venom wrote:Been playing for quite a while now didn't find how i can unlock the last two achievements yet (could use some hints)

My question is, which 2 achievements, than i probably could help you with some hints
Duckie-D-
Pilot fish

Postby Venom » Sun, 14Aug24 09:06

You can view your achievements when you start the game like i mentioned in my previous post i'm missing the last two.
Those are probably introduced when the expansion pack came out.
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Duckie-D- » Sun, 14Aug24 10:31

Venom wrote:You can view your achievements when you start the game like i mentioned in my previous post i'm missing the last two.
Those are probably introduced when the expansion pack came out.

So forbidden pleasure and what stays in vegas its one or the other in that game.
Forbidden Pleasure
- When in vegas ask tracy for anal.
What Stays in Vegas
- Get her dirty mind very high in Vegas, and do stuff at the club

But i do believe that there is a way to get all acheivements, i think that it has been told on these pages or the Lopteam blog
Duckie-D-
Pilot fish

Postby wicked035 » Sun, 14Aug24 22:27

Duckie-D- wrote:
But i do believe that there is a way to get all acheivements, i think that it has been told on these pages or the Lopteam blog

Well, its not so hard if you know how to get them all. Game doesnt restrain you in the way other games do about achievments so its doable if you know how. :)
wicked035
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games