Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby chrispool » Tue, 14Aug19 06:51

I think I've seen all the new content now. Very exciting !

My favourite scenes :
- Tracy and Justin spying on Lisa while she's masturbating
- Derek spying on Tracy and Justin while they're fucking (I think i'm a bit of a "voyeur"...)
- The pool contest between Sandy, Lisa and Justin

I don't know if a new expansion will be made, but you need to focus more on the main trio. The relationships between them is the heart of your story. No new characters : what happens in the club must stay in the club (no doctor or Madame outside). The only exception is Derek. To me he is a great addition to the game and has to be more involved in the story : Justin has Lisa, Tracy has the right to have her own home temptation (I'm for equality...).

If for some reason Leo doesn't want to make an expansion, I think you should write the continuation of the story as a "novel" and post it on Literotica. You're a very skilled writer. My two cents.
chrispool
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 14Aug19 08:06

xravensfan wrote:Great game. This is BY FAR my favorite LOP game. Love that there are different sexy things all over the place. Great job.

Money bug - I think I found my problem.

This time I did not spend any money week 4. I had over spent on week 1 like crazy, but when we went to the club, bukkake, the game then gave me the too much money ending. But, I was fucking Lisa already... and had Tracy going crazy on me too...

My guess is the game just won't let you go further...

I don't really understand, do you mean that from the swingers club, you got the too much money ending? If so, that's a bug. You are correct that the game doesn't continue past the swingers club, but you should never get the too much money ending from there. The too much money ending only happens on Sunday night if you over spend (from the Sunday before to the current Sunday), and you have to overspend more than once.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 14Aug19 08:08

chrispool wrote:I think I've seen all the new content now. Very exciting !

My favourite scenes :
- Tracy and Justin spying on Lisa while she's masturbating
- Derek spying on Tracy and Justin while they're fucking (I think i'm a bit of a "voyeur"...)
- The pool contest between Sandy, Lisa and Justin

I don't know if a new expansion will be made, but you need to focus more on the main trio. The relationships between them is the heart of your story. No new characters : what happens in the club must stay in the club (no doctor or Madame outside). The only exception is Derek. To me he is a great addition to the game and has to be more involved in the story : Justin has Lisa, Tracy has the right to have her own home temptation (I'm for equality...).

If for some reason Leo doesn't want to make an expansion, I think you should write the continuation of the story as a "novel" and post it on Literotica. You're a very skilled writer. My two cents.

:) thansks man! I'm glad you checked out my story on Literotica (chapter 2 is coming soon).

I haven't talked to Leo a about another expansion yet, but I'm sure he's going to want to do at least SOMETHING with these characters again, given the positive response.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby JK73 » Tue, 14Aug19 11:11

great game [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] . my favorite. :D I just want a promise: a new expansion of the game. Swear to me that there will be and sign the pledge [img]images/icones/icon1.gif[/img] . :lol: thanks and sorry for my English.
JK73
Pilot fish

Postby Faultz » Tue, 14Aug19 11:39

iksanabot wrote:
Faultz wrote:Hey guys,

great expansion - was worth the wait. Dont know if it has been asked before but....
we now should be able to have sex with Sandy in the office but i cant seem to find a way to do it.

I get introduced to Sandy, than i hear the conversation with Sandy and Lisa about Sex.
Then i get a scene with Sandy, Lisa and me at the pool but no matter what i choose i end up going back to work with a boner.
And i get the threesome with Lisa and Sandy in the back of club.

I havent found a way for the scene with Sandy and would like some advice...maybe the pool scene needs to come after the threesome? I dont know... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

It's been described earlier. If you let Sandy win, and touch your cock, she'll find you at work in the morning sometime a few days later.

Ive tried to get the scene now a few times and im still failing...i am not exatly sure what you mean by "let Sandy win"...i have never had an encounter with sandy where i can let her win anything...the pool scene with sandy and lisa where the first option is something about drinking alcohol in no way gives me an option to let sandy win something although i got to the point where there was some interaction ( :roi: ) with my dick...it didnt lead to the office scene...am i missing a whole scene or im a just doing something wrong ? does the pool scene have to come after the club scene?
Faultz
Pilot fish

Postby wicked035 » Tue, 14Aug19 13:35

Faultz wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
Faultz wrote:i am not exatly sure what you mean by "let Sandy win"...

It reffers to a scene at the pool with Sandy and Lisa when you can get that "Beaver" achievment. If your hotness is high enough when you try to leave after your dick has started to grow and they see that, Sandy will stop you and suggest contest where she and Lisa compete who of them two are gona manage to get your dick bigger by showing their bodys off to you. Let Sandy win and to touch your cock and few days after she should come to your office when you go there. Also, Lisa would be very mad if you fuck Sandy but if you are high with relationship and desire with her shouldnt be a problem.

Ty iksanabot, will try again to get "happy swingers" ending if you fix that bug. :)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby JK73 » Tue, 14Aug19 17:07

Faultz wrote:
iksanabot wrote:
Faultz wrote:Hey guys,

great expansion - was worth the wait. Dont know if it has been asked before but....
we now should be able to have sex with Sandy in the office but i cant seem to find a way to do it.

I get introduced to Sandy, than i hear the conversation with Sandy and Lisa about Sex.
Then i get a scene with Sandy, Lisa and me at the pool but no matter what i choose i end up going back to work with a boner.
And i get the threesome with Lisa and Sandy in the back of club.

I havent found a way for the scene with Sandy and would like some advice...maybe the pool scene needs to come after the threesome? I dont know... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

It's been described earlier. If you let Sandy win, and touch your cock, she'll find you at work in the morning sometime a few days later.

Ive tried to get the scene now a few times and im still failing...i am not exatly sure what you mean by "let Sandy win"...i have never had an encounter with sandy where i can let her win anything...the pool scene with sandy and lisa where the first option is something about drinking alcohol in no way gives me an option to let sandy win something although i got to the point where there was some interaction ( :roi: ) with my dick...it didnt lead to the office scene...am i missing a whole scene or im a just doing something wrong ? does the pool scene have to come after the club scene?

for the scene of sandy pool: 2
-1-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-2-2-2-1-2 then "stay focused" and then "give up" finally "enjoy her hand......"
after a few days (30-32) going into the office in the afternoon .....
[img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
JK73
Pilot fish

Postby DarthMelkor » Tue, 14Aug19 19:47

Hi,
Pretty good expansion as always and this has been my favorite game out of all LOP games. Only gripe is, as with all expansions, this one focuses on more sex scenes (not a problem) but the story doesn't really progress much.

In case, something is done with these characters again, I would like to see this story going beyond the usual 40 days of normal game. Maybe, we can fast forward the story to next summer or make these characters experience new adventures. I wouldn't want same 40 days with same story with just more sex scenes. Just my opinion but I'm not the owner or creator. Appreciate the work you guys have put into this and hopefully, will be seeing more such efforts from LOP team.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby Xansi » Tue, 14Aug19 21:34

Hi iksanabot,

First of I have to say great work! This has been my favorite game since it was first released and now the expansion has kept me quite busying playing thru to see everything. I love the game and thank you for the hard work you put into one of everyone's favorite games.

I have to ask one question though.
During the dinner date scenes with Derek and Lisa, while in the pool I've tried almost every dialog option to see if maybe on the second dinner date Tracy would do anything with Derek when she sends me inside. It would seems like something else should be there. If you let them win both times in the pool Tracy loses her top the first time and the second time she falls down right into Derek's crotch. After all that and I come back from getting her toy inside I know there is a pause of panic when I walk outside but she is always in the pool cooling off and Derek had moved to get a better look.
Is there an option for Tracy to actually do something with Derek while I'm inside?
Last edited by Xansi on Tue, 14Aug19 23:15, edited 1 time in total.
Xansi
Pilot fish

Postby luke1231 » Tue, 14Aug19 23:06

iksanabot wrote:
luke1231 wrote:
I have had the talk with Lisa but no more scenes open up with her, I have tried 5 times and all of the times nothing really happens with Lisa but I get the ending where it says I cheated with Lisa but nothing happened.

Did the talk with Lisa turn into the no-touching masturbation scene? You have to have that scene to unlock the rest of her sex scenes.

I don't think it did turn into the masturbation scene, could someone please tell me what dialog choices to make during the talk and how high Lisa's desire has to be. Thanks
Last edited by luke1231 on Wed, 14Aug20 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
luke1231
Pilot fish

Postby Unleashed » Wed, 14Aug20 00:35

Hi,

how do you get the bad gangbang ending? From what i've read i should choose the "welcome" option instead of the "threat her right". I tried that but when i leave tracy i just get a text message saying she's having an orgy in ryan's limo and she's loving it.
Does lisa's relation/sex affects this scene? Or the blow job from the doctor which i stop before he finishes.
Thx
Unleashed
sirens hunter

Postby xravensfan » Wed, 14Aug20 04:38

Not talking about the endings... But the scenes in the houses et. I think I have found all of them...

House:
Lisa masturbate outside, in kitchen, in her bedroom, in shower.
Lisa sex outside, in kitchen, in bedroom,
Lisa giving tit fuck in shower
Lisa giving head to Derek outside
Tracy - sex in bedroom, rub pussy and kissing on sofa, showing tits in pool, getting me off in office, me getting her off in shower, sex in shower, getting me off watching Lisa at night,

In Gym
Nothing

In Club
Sex with Lisa, 3 some with Sandy.

Las Vegas
Sex and Bukkake

Mall
Nothing

Sandy - Sex and masturbation

Sandy and Tracy
Cock tease to Sandy rubbing cock

Derek and Lisa
Gets Tracy's top off 2.

I know I need to work on a bunch of the endings.... but is there any in game scenes I am missing?

I know I need to work on the swinger scene and the derek/Lisa ending.
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby JK73 » Wed, 14Aug20 08:06

Once you get to the swingers club, it automatically leads to one of FIVE possible endings:

1. You leave Tracy alone and don't tell the guys t treat her with respect: She has a bad experience.
2. You leave Tracy alone, but you DID tell the guys to treat her with respect: she leaves with the famous actor and his friends to have an orgy at his mansion, and eventually leaves Justin.
3. You stay with Tracy, but before the gang bang even starts you cu in the doctor's mouth. AND, you've been cheating with Lisa, and you didn't know, but Tracy has found out. She wants you to eat her after the gang bang, and if you say yes, you get the cuckold ending...
4. if you say no you get the divorce ending.
5. You stay with Tracy for the gang bang. You tell the guys to treat her with respect. You can fuck the doctor but you don't cum until the end of the gang bang: You get the happy swingers ending.

There may be a bug for the fifth. We had to fix it once already, and maybe there is still something wrong. Basically, the only way you should get the cuckold ending is if you have been cheating with Lisa AND you cum before the start of the gang bang at the swingers club, AND you stay and watch the gang bang with a wet, limp dick. It seems like people are getting the cuckold ending a little too often, and I guess we'll have to look into that.
But dudes, it's a very complicated game to code...
[/quote]

ok, I followed the suggestions, but the point 5 does not come true :??: . Can I get a detailed route? (Drink, ..... etc ...) thanks [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] .
If the "happy swingers ending" is a bug, can you post the ending link? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
Request: you can put the save points in games lop?
JK73
Pilot fish

Postby luke1231 » Wed, 14Aug20 11:05

How do you get the sex scene with sandy? I know it has something to do with the scene with you, Sandy and Lisa at the pool but I don't know what dialog choices to make. Could anyone tell me what choices to make please.
luke1231
Pilot fish

Postby Tomasson26 » Wed, 14Aug20 13:41

iksanabot wrote:
PinkPanther wrote:@iksanabot I don't quite remember but did you script Eleanor as well? Any news on upcoming project?

I did not script Eleanor, but I did help play test it, and I did suggest some minor edits to the dialogue. It was Rahvin who wrote Eleanor. He's got a fucking awesome dirty mind, doesn't he?! Great game.

Excellent game, you're very handy. I understand that LWT will continue. That is good. When you know the Rahvin, do you think that will continue Eleanor? :crazy:
Tomasson26
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games