Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby ChrisX1 » Sat, 14Sep20 13:55

TeineWolf wrote:
ChrisX1 wrote:who's wendy? do you mean tracy

Sorry, got two games mixed up I was researching with others. Yes I meant Tracy. In the next couple of days I should have the best "Lisa" arc figured out. There's 2 event triggers I am still trying to figure out.

no problem i think i know which game you were thinking of
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 14Sep20 16:53

Hi all, I didn't realize this thread was still so active. I just cruised through it and I'm short of time so I'm not going to give answers that I know are already in this thread. But I'm really happy that so many people like this game. I just finished a script for another game for Leo (totally different game, with fantasy/medieval theme), next I'm going to start a Living with Temptation sequel: Not another expansion, but instead a whole new chapter. It's going to be HOT, but probably not finished for a whole year, so don't hold your breath in anticipation, OK?

Herbert, thanks for playing. Your answer is somewhere on this thread. The scene is triggered once, automatically based on the day. Your relation with Lisa dictates whether she will call out your name, and your relation with Tracy (and conversation choices) dictates whether she will be interested in jerking you off. So get both high early to get it. I love that you did this (I don't know what he's eating, but I want some):

Herbert wrote:Hi iksanabot
And please tell me what Justin adds to his food for his stamina :crazy: . I think I managed to get him off 7- 8 times a day (shower Tracy, shower Lisa, Lisa Lunch, Lisa at pool, Lisa's room, Lisa at pool again, Tracy sofa, Lisa bathroom
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby TeineWolf » Sun, 14Sep21 02:58

tallpine62 wrote:this is one freaking aw-sum game, but tell me, how do you pause the game so you can resume later?

The end of each day, the game is auto-saved. So if on a particular day you do something wrong. Just close the tab. Then when you reload the game, it will continue at 6:00 AM on the day you were on.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby PinkPanther » Sun, 14Sep21 06:11

A sequel?!!! Where's my time machine!?
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

Postby game player » Sun, 14Sep21 14:36

I have run into what looks like a coding problem. The wife insists that I have cheated with Lisa when at the club despite not having much of a relationship with Lisa. No: gifts, strolls in the park, staring during the towel scene, visits in the shower, etc.

I selected the treat the wife well option at the club but still got bad endings. Either he does clean up duty or gets dishes thrown at him for refusing. He doesn't find the girl at the club either with these two options. Do you need to skip Tracy's club scene in order to get a good club ending?
game player
great white shark

Postby ChrisX1 » Sun, 14Sep21 18:01

iksanabot wrote:Hi all, I didn't realize this thread was still so active. I just cruised through it and I'm short of time so I'm not going to give answers that I know are already in this thread. But I'm really happy that so many people like this game. I just finished a script for another game for Leo (totally different game, with fantasy/medieval theme), next I'm going to start a Living with Temptation sequel: Not another expansion, but instead a whole new chapter. It's going to be HOT, but probably not finished for a whole year, so don't hold your breath in anticipation, OK?

Herbert, thanks for playing. Your answer is somewhere on this thread. The scene is triggered once, automatically based on the day. Your relation with Lisa dictates whether she will call out your name, and your relation with Tracy (and conversation choices) dictates whether she will be interested in jerking you off. So get both high early to get it. I love that you did this (I don't know what he's eating, but I want some):

Herbert wrote:Hi iksanabot
And please tell me what Justin adds to his food for his stamina :crazy: . I think I managed to get him off 7- 8 times a day (shower Tracy, shower Lisa, Lisa Lunch, Lisa at pool, Lisa's room, Lisa at pool again, Tracy sofa, Lisa bathroom

that sounds awesome looking forward to seeing more information on both games when the info is available
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Sep22 00:27

game player wrote:I have run into what looks like a coding problem. The wife insists that I have cheated with Lisa when at the club despite not having much of a relationship with Lisa. No: gifts, strolls in the park, staring during the towel scene, visits in the shower, etc.

I selected the treat the wife well option at the club but still got bad endings. Either he does clean up duty or gets dishes thrown at him for refusing. He doesn't find the girl at the club either with these two options. Do you need to skip Tracy's club scene in order to get a good club ending?
If you want to follow either the Lisa, or Tracy path. There's a few things you have to keep in mind. For Tracy, the key to the club ending.

The Bikini and Lingerie gifts are important. But the Lingerie gift, you have to have, to get to the club ending. The Bikini will allow you to have, sex scenes by the pool. Which can help to raise the Sexperience. Tracy has to have the lingerie before the third week end trip. Rather than going to the cabin, you end up going to Vegas. There's a restaurant scene, which is a chance to get Tracy's satisfaction rising. Make sure you have a Fitness of 50, so when you try to leave the restaurant, you can try to blow past the guy. But he apologizes, and offers you to visit a club in Vegas. There's a contest at the club, which also adds to Tracy's satisfaction. If you decided to play a little more, your Sexperience should be above 90.

After the Vegas trip, at some random point Tracy, will bring up the trip. Which if played correctly, will trigger another event. The second event is Tracy has a way to get into the local swingers club. To join you need a Hotness of 70, for the interview. Then you need $2000 join the club. From their you can get into the Swinger Clubs endings. Which is a different club, from the Night Club that you can find Lisa at.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby game player » Mon, 14Sep22 05:07

TeineWolf wrote:
game player wrote:I have run into what looks like a coding problem. The wife insists that I have cheated with Lisa when at the club despite not having much of a relationship with Lisa. No: gifts, strolls in the park, staring during the towel scene, visits in the shower, etc.

If you want to follow either the Lisa, or Tracy path. There's a few things you have to keep in mind. For Tracy, the key to the club ending.

The Bikini and Lingerie gifts are important. But the Lingerie gift, you have to have, to get to the club ending. The Bikini will allow you to have, sex scenes by the pool. Which can help to raise the Sexperience. Tracy has to have the lingerie before the third week end trip. Rather than going to the cabin, you end up going to Vegas. There's a restaurant scene, which is a chance to get Tracy's satisfaction rising. Make sure you have a Fitness of 50, so when you try to leave the restaurant, you can try to blow past the guy. But he apologizes, and offers you to visit a club in Vegas. There's a contest at the club, which also adds to Tracy's satisfaction. If you decided to play a little more, your Sexperience should be above 90.

After the Vegas trip, at some random point Tracy, will bring up the trip. Which if played correctly, will trigger another event. The second event is Tracy has a way to get into the local swingers club. To join you need a Hotness of 70, for the interview. Then you need $2000 join the club. From their you can get into the Swinger Clubs endings. Which is a different club, from the Night Club that you can find Lisa at.

My apologies for not being clear about the club. I got to the swinger club with Tracy. It was at the swinger club that Tracy tells me that I cheated with Lisa despite not having had any relationship with Lisa. This is the coding error I reference in my initial email. No matter what I select, I get one of two bad endings.

Stay with Tracy for the options of cleaning her up or she throws dishes. Try and find another girl and get a text that Tracy has left the club.

I don't see a good ending at the swinger club and maybe there isn't one?
game player
great white shark

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Sep22 05:27

game player wrote:I don't see a good ending at the swinger club and maybe there isn't one?

I know there's at least two swinger club endings. None involving Lisa. One is if you stay with Tracy to the end, you end up with a happy ending. And if you leave Tracy, there's the bad ending. Haven't tried to see if there's a third ending, involving the swingers club.

I've seen a lot of mistakes within the game myself. Like having sex with Lisa by the pool, on a Saturday. But it's in the trigger time, for being caught during the week. These really aren't mistakes, as I can see it. It's the problem with Flash, and programming in it. A lot of the game is controlled by trigger events. Which can actually stack. Like the pool scene when you are in the office, and you see Lisa and her b/f. On the same day, if you go outside, to the pool, you trigger the next day pool scene. If they day after event trigger criteria, has already been met.

I've had the Swingers Club conversation trigger, right after the Pool Party with Lisa and her b/f. My hat if off to Leo and his crew, for being to work in such a confining environment.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Mon, 14Sep22 16:48

There are 4 or 5 endings after club, one is good one

With trying to find a girl you activate ending when Trasy leaves with game version of Ryan Reynolds(kudos to iksanabot for that [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] ) and other you describe is probably bad one when she leaves you because you dont want to go down on her and clean her. Other endings include that you dont specify to guys that she wants them to be gentlemens and go look for game version of Megan Fox which triggers bad ending for Tracy, bad ending when you go down on Tracy and be her little puppy for all eternity(well, it can be good ending if you enjoy that stuff I guess), and good ending which you can trigger by taking offer from good doctor to suck you, then invite good doctor to join and then when Tracy asks you to fuck her you say to doctor to do the job. Then you will get good swingers club ending

Others have said there is some other way to get it, but so far its only way I managed to get that one. :)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby ChrisX1 » Wed, 14Sep24 17:40

wicked035 wrote:

There are 4 or 5 endings after club, one is good one

With trying to find a girl you activate ending when Trasy leaves with game version of Ryan Reynolds(kudos to iksanabot for that [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] ) and other you describe is probably bad one when she leaves you because you dont want to go down on her and clean her. Other endings include that you dont specify to guys that she wants them to be gentlemens and go look for game version of Megan Fox which triggers bad ending for Tracy, bad ending when you go down on Tracy and be her little puppy for all eternity(well, it can be good ending if you enjoy that stuff I guess), and good ending which you can trigger by taking offer from good doctor to suck you, then invite good doctor to join and then when Tracy asks you to fuck her you say to doctor to do the job. Then you will get good swingers club ending

Others have said there is some other way to get it, but so far its only way I managed to get that one. :)

yea i remember reading in one of the posts here you can't leave her during the gangbang
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby Rahvin » Sun, 14Sep28 19:26

iksanabot wrote:I did not script Eleanor, but I did help play test it, and I did suggest some minor edits to the dialogue. It was Rahvin who wrote Eleanor. He's got a fucking awesome dirty mind, doesn't he?! Great game.

Haha takes one to know one iksanbot :lol:
Rahvin
great white shark

Postby Spluts » Tue, 14Oct07 05:29

How do I trigger the swinger's club after vegas?
Spluts
sirens hunter

Postby Spluts » Tue, 14Oct07 07:52

Oh. And just want to say out of all the adult games of this genre I've played, this is a tie for the best one I've ever played through. I'm pretty sure I've played them all. ^_^ I love how the characters were fleshed out throughout the game, and I am a big fan of "escalating" scenarios (ie. seduction is done through various stages). If I had to request for more it would be an extended scene with Lisa (similar in length to the final scene with Tracy in the swingers club). Also, a lot of scenes throughout the house, mall, club, and gym with Lisa and Tracy. ^_^ Great job on this gem of a game! ^_^

*Edit - Oh, and more of Sandy please. ^_^ A foursome with Sandy, Lisa and Tracy would just be awesome! ^_^
Spluts
sirens hunter

Postby narcissus » Tue, 14Oct07 21:38

Best "adult" game ever. I love it.

My only complaint is that I'd like the endings to be a bit expanded. To get the feeling of accomplishment when you finish.
That, and to have the site keep track of which endings you've gotten, like the achievements.
Other than that, perfect.
narcissus
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games