Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Apr28 00:48

wllwf wrote:Hi guys sorry I have a question. I saw that there is a Ver 2.00 LWT WGW.Could somebody tell me what is the difference between V1.99 and V2?Since the game is so big. I am wondering if I wanna play it again. thanks

wllwf wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
MickeyMouse1 wrote:Ah! made it to the post for Living with Temptation. So far I managed to get most of the game but the last. Where do you get $2000 for the adult club. Even with writing the Best Story ever you only make $1000 plus. Can't be done. Still have not made it to the threesome. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

choices, adult club is for the wife path. So you just don't focus (much) on the nanny. Also you can keep writing books.

Could u tell me what is the difference between V1.99 and V2?Since the game is so big. I am wondering if I wanna play it again. thanks

Try not to ask the same question twice, okay? This is a forum, not a chat-box. If i knew the answer i would have answered already. And it's probably a bugfix or something
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby wllwf » Thu, 16Apr28 02:23

Skelaturi wrote:
wllwf wrote:Hi guys sorry I have a question. I saw that there is a Ver 2.00 LWT WGW.Could somebody tell me what is the difference between V1.99 and V2?Since the game is so big. I am wondering if I wanna play it again. thanks

wllwf wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:
MickeyMouse1 wrote:Ah! made it to the post for Living with Temptation. So far I managed to get most of the game but the last. Where do you get $2000 for the adult club. Even with writing the Best Story ever you only make $1000 plus. Can't be done. Still have not made it to the threesome. [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

choices, adult club is for the wife path. So you just don't focus (much) on the nanny. Also you can keep writing books.

Could u tell me what is the difference between V1.99 and V2?Since the game is so big. I am wondering if I wanna play it again. thanks

Try not to ask the same question twice, okay? This is a forum, not a chat-box. If i knew the answer i would have answered already. And it's probably a bugfix or something

Sorry and thank you
wllwf
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Thu, 16Apr28 14:02

There is one useless spot in game of LWE2 The scene where you are supposed to get into the swingers club. It ca't be done, Where does the money come from? Not from the stories that's for sure. You make just over a thousand dollars for the big story but once you buy items for the girls you can't get two thousand before the game ends. :??: :??:
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Apr28 14:25

MickeyMouse1 wrote:There is one useless spot in game of LWE2 The scene where you are supposed to get into the swingers club. It ca't be done, Where does the money come from? Not from the stories that's for sure. You make just over a thousand dollars for the big story but once you buy items for the girls you can't get two thousand before the game ends. :??: :??:

you said girls. The club is a path for Tracy, so little to no focus on Lisa.
Also i will be corrected if I am wrong, but haven't played in a while; when in Vegas Tracy enters that contest, i do believe you get money when won.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Sun, 16May01 18:06

I am guessing of course but when playing this game and you come to a conversation with any of the female characters no matter how they are dressed. ie, bathing suit, bathroom, bed or whatever the view you see in the conversation is not what you expect for they are dressed differently. I suppose that there is a space constriction or something. It just seems a bit weird that is all. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] Or else there would be more images than the game can handle. Just wondering that is all. Still, it is a good ame
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby wicked035 » Mon, 16May02 03:13

MickeyMouse1 wrote:There is one useless spot in game of LWE2 The scene where you are supposed to get into the swingers club. It ca't be done, Where does the money come from? Not from the stories that's for sure. You make just over a thousand dollars for the big story but once you buy items for the girls you can't get two thousand before the game ends. :??: :??:

With stories you can easily make 5k money in that time. Think Tracy gets you 2k and you can easily get 3k in 4 weeks of game.
wicked035
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 16May02 17:03

wicked035 wrote:

With stories you can easily make 5k money in that time. Think Tracy gets you 2k and you can easily get 3k in 4 weeks of game.

Yep, I never had issues in collecting money...
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby stcro1 » Fri, 16May06 17:49

while waiting for the sequel i played this game agian and i'm gonna praise it once again,it's even better than when i first played it
there has been a lot of discussion on lop blog could this game be expanded even more and most people there agreed that lwt still has so much potential for more stuff,some great ideas were posted there
now seeing how eleanor2 will get updates from time to time i really wish that the same concept could be applied for lwt because this game definitely deserves more content or even maybe new expansion,the story is so well written that there is lots of possibilities
i know that new games are priority but i hope that lopteam is not finished with this game yet

just my thoughts
looking forward for more info on lwt2,can't wait for it
stcro1
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Fri, 16May06 20:36

I finally made it to the night club and to be honest it was a bit lame. The husband gets no action at all except a blow job and in the end becomes a slave to his wife. Not one of the better concepts for the game unless I missed something. :(
Don't get me wrong, I like the art work a lot.

Getting the threesome hasn't worked out. The only game that is played is in the pool between husband and wife and Lisa and her boyfriend where the wife looses her bikini top. Not much else seems to stem from that other than going to sleep and no blond is involved. Talking to the blond at the night club is kind of lame. 75 in looks and the conversation never changes, :( Outside of dancing and the babysitter the club is almost a waste in this game. :crazy:

Mabey it is just me. Still I do give the game good marks. :p
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Fri, 16May06 23:23

MickeyMouse1 wrote:I finally made it to the night club and to be honest it was a bit lame. The husband gets no action at all except a blow job and in the end becomes a slave to his wife. Not one of the better concepts for the game unless I missed something. :(

Getting the threesome hasn't worked out. The only game that is played is in the pool between husband and wife and Lisa and her boyfriend where the wife looses her bikini top. Not much else seems to stem from that other than going to sleep and no blond is involved. Talking to the blond at the night club is kind of lame. 75 in looks and the conversation never changes, :( Outside of dancing and the babysitter the club is almost a waste in this game. :crazy:

I assume the first bit you mean the Swingers club, what you've described is only one of the possible endings try selecting different dialogue options. As to the threesome,
the only brief one possible is with Lisa and Sandy, to get that when you dance with Lisa at the club don't leave right away do a 2nd dance, then make sure to get the max out Lisa's pleasure and after Justin cum's, turn around.

The pool related ending is if you didn't sleep with Lisa and didn't get one of the swingers club endings with Tracey, it happens after the 2nd pool fight on the last evening of the game
Last edited by Dasati on Fri, 16May06 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby herkalurk » Fri, 16May06 23:24

MickeyMouse1 wrote:I finally made it to the night club and to be honest it was a bit lame. The husband gets no action at all except a blow job and in the end becomes a slave to his wife. Not one of the better concepts for the game unless I missed something. :(

Are you talking about the strip club, or the swinger club? If it's the swinger club, there are a couple paths to take. Have you found ALL of the endings? From the sound of it I don't think you have.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Sat, 16May07 12:18

herkalurk wrote:

Are you talking about the strip club, or the swinger club? If it's the swinger club, there are a couple paths to take. Have you found ALL of the endings? From the sound of it I don't think you have.

That would be the swingers club. Only a blow job with the doctor and ending with his neck in a collar watching his wife fuck. Tried different choices and all end up the same.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby herkalurk » Sun, 16May08 17:49

MickeyMouse1 wrote:
herkalurk wrote:

That would be the swingers club. Only a blow job with the doctor and ending with his neck in a collar watching his wife fuck. Tried different choices and all end up the same.

You are missing a couple different paths in the swinger club from my memory.

You can have sex with the doctor

After that there are different endings to the scene, which lead to different game endings

There may be something I'm forgetting.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Sun, 16May08 19:51

herkalurk wrote:
MickeyMouse1 wrote:
herkalurk wrote:

You are missing a couple different paths in the swinger club from my memory.

You can have sex with the doctor

After that there are different endings to the scene, which lead to different game endings

There may be something I'm forgetting.

How do you get the doctor? I got it I think
Last edited by MickeyMouse1 on Sat, 16May14 18:20, edited 2 times in total.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Sun, 16May08 22:12

I vaguely recall that when you get the blowjob from doctor, don't cum. Then during the course of the wifes gangbang, theres a dialogue option you can choose to have sex with the doctor. I may be misremembering though.
Dasati
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games