Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby DarthMelkor » Mon, 14Jan20 21:41

Thanks iksanabot.

I wouldn't worry about not being able to fit everything in. Story is most important part and sex scenes come later. Without a good story and context, sex scenes aren't enjoyable that much. I hope you'll keep the option of playing a complete straight/normal storyline with the option of staying faithful in addition of all the wild stuff. Best of luck.
DarthMelkor
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Graen » Mon, 14Jan20 22:35

Sounds like you've got a lot of work ahead of you iksanabot! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Good Luck and godspeed.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby katakana132 » Tue, 14Jan21 04:54

Just....awesome.

Thanks for the effort and attention to detail iksanabot. As someone who is also writing and copywriting stories for games, I understand the magnitude of what you have ahead of you. We all really appreciate it, you have a fantasitc game as is, can't wait to see it get even better.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby fastfalcon » Tue, 14Jan21 05:43

It's really awesome you are getting right to work on the expansion. Seeing all the fans asking about it and now seeing you deliver on it has convinced me to keep my membership going. It's great when producers listen to their fans! Really looking forward to the expansion!! Thanks!
fastfalcon
sirens hunter

Postby chrispool » Tue, 14Jan21 23:33

Hello iksanabot.

Thank you for this update, these are great news !

Living with Temptation is by far the best LOP game : graphics are good, gameplay is very simple. But the most important thing is your story : the game is very erotic, plenty of sexual tension due to your good work on characterisation. Tracy and Lisa are believable, like the events in the game. The sex scenes are well written and I like the fact that I have to deserve sex. To me LvT is not a sex game, but a game with sex.
That's why I'm glad you decided to split the expansion in two parts : I worried the game might become a succession of sex scenes with no sense. But you have decided to keep the story on the first place, congratulations. I'm now sure that the expansion will be at least as good as the previous one. Can't wait to see it!
And your choice to do a third part dedicated to the threesome (and maybe other stuffs...) that everybody wait is also a great idea. I can think of so many pathways to reach that graal... the wait will be so long, but Tracy and Lisa deserve it.
Thank you for your great work, and thanks to Leo's team, too.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby bigmarcus » Mon, 14Feb03 14:39

Great news iksanabot hah thanks for the shout out.
looking forward to the first expansion it's exciting to think how your ideas will take shape in the game.best of luck!
bigmarcus
sirens hunter

Postby chrispool » Wed, 14Feb05 23:33

Leo wrote on lopteam blog : "Expansion to LWT will be available around in 2-4 months from now."

Great news ! I'm really looking forward to it. The sooner the better but I hope that they won't hurry too much; I want the game to be as perfect as possible.

The new LOP Gold game Eleanor is out, and esthetically it is very impressive. It is fun, it has a lot of sex scenes and having Eleanor to comment the events is a good idea.
However the blowjobs system is annoying and I hope that they won't implement that in LwT... Wait and see.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby Guntag » Fri, 14Feb07 15:58

chrispool wrote:Great news ! I'm really looking forward to it. The sooner the better but I hope that they won't hurry too much; I want the game to be as perfect as possible.

Same for me ! I'd rather like a delayed product than a rushed product :)
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby el drakki » Sun, 14Feb09 02:14

Je ne trouve que le ending 5!!!!!! J'ai pourtant joué 6 fois!
Que fais-je mal?
Je vais 2 fois a Las Vegas, je reussi l'anal sex, le bukkake, j'arrive a 1000 points de désire avec lisa, mais rien de rien.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby nohiroz » Tue, 14Feb11 19:55

Essaye d'adapter tes actions avec plusieurs variante, il y a en tout 9 fins possible parmi double jeu, échec de la séduction de Lisa, mariage heureux, négligence du travail..
Il y a plusieurs événements qui se passe notamment avec Sandy, le copain de Lisa, la serviette de Lisa essaye de te centrer sur les différents accomplissement au lieu de chérir Tracy et tu verra autre chose que la fin numéro 5 :)

it's a great game i waiting for a future expansion
nohiroz
Pilot fish

Postby el drakki » Thu, 14Feb13 00:10

Salut nohiroz. Je crois qu'en français il se dit: j'avais pété un plomb! javais écrit sur Living with Britney :crazy:
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Thu, 14Feb13 14:19

Salut el drakki,

pour augmenter un peu ta note en français ;) on dit "péter les plombs".
Ou sinon, on peut aussi dire "péter un cable" (même signification).
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby el drakki » Thu, 14Feb13 18:15

Non, non, j'insiste mr. Luke, un seul plomb, si j'en pète plusieurs, ça peut être terrible :D

Merci de m'aider en français. Tant qu'on y est, un peu d'espagnol:

péter les plombs: se me va la olla.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby Jackyda » Fri, 14Feb14 12:46

Pour ma part, je ne pète qu'un plomb à la fois moi aussi et depuis plus de 77ans ! ai-eu tort pendant si longtemps ? Peut-être monsieur Luke...Il faut dire que mon sud-ouest natal est très près de l'Espagne monsieur El Drakki !
Jackyda
great white shark

Postby Guntag » Fri, 14Feb14 12:57

Jackyda wrote:Pour ma part, je ne pète qu'un plomb à la fois moi aussi et depuis plus de 77ans ! ai-eu tort pendant si longtemps ? Peut-être monsieur Luke...Il faut dire que mon sud-ouest natal est très près de l'Espagne monsieur El Drakki !

De même, je suis du sud ouest et je pète un plomb (même si je sais que l'expression au pluriel existe aussi).
Guntag
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games