Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Raio10 » Sun, 14Sep14 12:24

Does anyone know how to get all the scenes if you know of a guide or could do one that be awesome as i always seem to end up on the wife's path the only scene i've seen of lisa is her blowing derek.
Raio10
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Akkin » Sun, 14Sep14 13:38

After the blowing, you need to go to the pool in the morning to have a scene between lisa and justin. After that, you can cheat with Lisa if you give her the right answer.

To fuck with her, you need after that to go to the nightclub when she tell you that she buy a dress (and you need to buy her a dress too if you want to see her at the nightclub). At the nightclub, you fuck her (and you can fuck with Sandy too if you gain 7 or 8 stars with Lisa), and after that, you could fuck with Lisa at home.
Akkin
sirens hunter

Postby Raio10 » Sun, 14Sep14 22:08

I have seen that but i don't know the dialogue options to make it work properly as you can tell i have only just started to play this one.

Akkin wrote:After the blowing, you need to go to the pool in the morning to have a scene between lisa and justin. After that, you can cheat with Lisa if you give her the right answer.

To fuck with her, you need after that to go to the nightclub when she tell you that she buy a dress (and you need to buy her a dress too if you want to see her at the nightclub). At the nightclub, you fuck her (and you can fuck with Sandy too if you gain 7 or 8 stars with Lisa), and after that, you could fuck with Lisa at home.
Raio10
Pilot fish

Postby ChrisX1 » Sun, 14Sep14 23:40

Raio10 wrote:I have seen that but i don't know the dialogue options to make it work properly as you can tell i have only just started to play this one.

Akkin wrote:After the blowing, you need to go to the pool in the morning to have a scene between lisa and justin. After that, you can cheat with Lisa if you give her the right answer.

I'm not sure which dialogue options you need but i haven't played in awhile so i cant remember the exact words but this should help you

After you've seen the scene between Lisa and Derek keep going outside every day between 11:00 and 14:00 until you get a scene with Lisa and Justin.

To get the Cum under Sun achievement
Did it feel to you like I was?
Well at first it was an accident...
Yea that drove me crazy.
How could I say "no"

For Sex at the club you compliment her dress and just agree with her

if you want to have sex with sandy as well
When dancing with Lisa choose to make her wait.
When your having sex with Lisa keep changing positions until she stops earning stars (stops at 8)
Turn Around
I sure as hell would like to

Edited with right responses
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby Raio10 » Mon, 14Sep15 20:48

i'm only missing the achievements best story ever and breakfast is served i may know to get the best story ever one but not sure about the other one can anyone help??
Raio10
Pilot fish

Postby otosuwa » Mon, 14Sep15 22:28

Raio10 wrote:i'm only missing the achievements best story ever and breakfast is served i may know to get the best story ever one but not sure about the other one can anyone help??

Play with her at 10 o'clock in the kitchen.
otosuwa
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Sep16 06:22

otosuwa wrote:
Raio10 wrote:i'm only missing the achievements best story ever and breakfast is served i may know to get the best story ever one but not sure about the other one can anyone help??

Play with her at 10 o'clock in the kitchen.
The best story ever, for that, you just have to do the longest assignment for that one.

The breakfast one, is easier to do if you are just focusing on the Lisa arc. For that one, you have to watch Lisa with her b/f. Then talk with Lisa by the pool after that, and do the not touching, so it's not cheating scene. Then once you have had the scene, with Lisa at the club. To get that achievement.

Buy lingerie from the Mall, give it to Lisa. Then at 10'o clock in the morning, if you go to the kitchen, have a meal with Lisa. You unlock that achievement, and can replay that scene, every time at 10'o clock.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Raio10 » Tue, 14Sep16 14:02

i know its probably been said a few times but i got the swingers club and ended with tracy in the limo i want the good ending please thanks for any help.
Raio10
Pilot fish

Postby wicked035 » Tue, 14Sep16 14:54

Raio10 wrote:i know its probably been said a few times but i got the swingers club and ended with tracy in the limo i want the good ending please thanks for any help.

I finally did it
after I ended up with hot girl from the gym/doctor and after Tracy asks me to fuck her I said "maybe doctor can help" or something like that. After that finally got good ending of swingers club

I know that there are maybe few more ways but its only way I managed...
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Herbert » Tue, 14Sep16 19:10

Hi iksanabot
Thank you very much for this very, very well done game. I really liked the challenge starting from the bottom of both relationships and working my way upwards without getting thrown sex and nudes one after another in my face. I had to restart and replay the game quite some time to get the hang of most stuff (what actions are just for skipping time, what actions can lead to specific scenes etc). This was in my opinion really well balanced. And of course the "action" scenes were stunning. I kind of missed a replay function during the game or a gallery function at the end of the game to replay specific scenes. Is something like that planned?

So far I have one open question:
What is the trigger / what are the prerequisites of the scene where you can watch Lisa masturbate in her room and getting joind with Tracy "helping" you out? Specific day or time? Is it repeatable during the game?And please tell me what Justin adds to his food for his stamina :crazy: . I think I managed to get him off 7- 8 times a day (shower Tracy, shower Lisa, Lisa Lunch, Lisa at pool, Lisa's room, Lisa at pool again, Tracy sofa, Lisa bathroom
Herbert
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 14Sep17 23:43

Herbert wrote:Hi iksanabot
Thank you very much for this very, very well done game. I really liked the challenge starting from the bottom of both relationships and working my way upwards without getting thrown sex and nudes one after another in my face. I had to restart and replay the game quite some time to get the hang of most stuff (what actions are just for skipping time, what actions can lead to specific scenes etc). This was in my opinion really well balanced. And of course the "action" scenes were stunning. I kind of missed a replay function during the game or a gallery function at the end of the game to replay specific scenes. Is something like that planned?

What is the trigger / what are the prerequisites of the scene where you can watch Lisa masturbate in her room and getting joind with Tracy "helping" you out? Specific day or time? Is it repeatable during the game?And please tell me what Justin adds to his food for his stamina :crazy: . I think I managed to get him off 7- 8 times a day (shower Tracy, shower Lisa, Lisa Lunch, Lisa at pool, Lisa's room, Lisa at pool again, Tracy sofa, Lisa bathroom
It's a combination of desire, and timing. On my last arc, it was Day 18, with Lisa at 129 desire, and Wendy at 97. I tend to try and get Lisa's desire higher, the fastest in the beginning. Later in the game, there's more ways to raise Wendy's, quicker.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby ChrisX1 » Thu, 14Sep18 01:25

TeineWolf wrote:
Herbert wrote:Hi iksanabot

It's a combination of desire, and timing. On my last arc, it was Day 18, with Lisa at 129 desire, and Wendy at 97. I tend to try and get Lisa's desire higher, the fastest in the beginning. Later in the game, there's more ways to raise Wendy's, quicker.

who's wendy? do you mean tracy
ChrisX1
sirens hunter

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 14Sep19 05:57

ChrisX1 wrote:who's wendy? do you mean tracy

Sorry, got two games mixed up I was researching with others. Yes I meant Tracy. In the next couple of days I should have the best "Lisa" arc figured out. There's 2 event triggers I am still trying to figure out.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby tallpine62 » Sat, 14Sep20 09:06

this is one freaking aw-sum game, but tell me, how do you pause the game so you can resume later?
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Ramirez™ » Sat, 14Sep20 09:42

tallpine62 wrote:this is one freaking aw-sum game, but tell me, how do you pause the game so you can resume later?

Just close it, return later and continue.
A cookie or something like that will be placed on your computer
Ramirez™
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games