Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby iksanabot » Sun, 16May29 19:24

stcro1 wrote:
iksanabot wrote:I think I should probably keep this thread more focused on LWT, so I started a thread in the beach about my "A Glorious Tease" story, and I created a new thread for Get Me Pregnant, where I respond to recent posts.

this is offtopic but can you maybe tell is there going to be sex dates with tracy and lisa?i know that there has been plans a while ago for those games but we never got more informations about that

I don't actually know. When we did that survey, I told Leo I would write the sex date if he wanted and he said definitely. But I was so busy writing LWT2 and STT, and so it just kind of fell by the wayside. Even now, I'm not sure when I would have the time to do it. I am trying to finish the STT expansion, and then I have a totally new game I want to write, that basically uses the same game play and mechanics as LWT1, except a completely different scenario, with different characters and plot. It could be a year before I finish that one, however, because I'm also changing jobs and managing an international move back to North America from Europe. So to quote Prince Humperdinck: "I'm swamped."
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby stcro1 » Sun, 16May29 20:48

thanks for answer,seems like you have a lot of interesting stuff prepared,i hope you'll find time for this too,keep up with great work
stcro1
great white shark

Postby LeopoldWilliamReynolds » Wed, 16Jun01 01:08

iksanabot wrote:I am trying to finish the STT expansion

I loved STT, but my biggest complaint was that, aside from position changes and lasting longer during sex, there was little variety in the sex scenes. Lola was in the temple, Kiki was in her bedroom, and Flick was in yours. You could fool around in other places sorta, but there wasn't much to do once you seduced them all other than wait for the end.

I know you mentioned something about an ambitious sorceress for the expansion, presumably the chick from the mushroom vision, but I am curious if you've expanded the story lines of the original three at all. Also, I was pretty pleased with the acolyte as well, I was hoping we would be able to get more from her as well.

Thanks for all of your work, LwT and STT are some of my favorites!
LeopoldWilliamReynolds
Pilot fish

Postby knight240991 » Tue, 16Jun07 10:40

stuck here:

got the money for the swinger club and all the previous cutscenes. but the swinger club never triggers. or do I have to go to the city map to go there in the evening?
knight240991
Pilot fish

Postby Dasati » Tue, 16Jun07 11:20

knight240991 wrote:stuck here:

got the money for the swinger club and all the previous cutscenes. but the swinger club never triggers. or do I have to go to the city map to go there in the evening?

Have you been to see the doctor and gotten the vasectomy?
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Jun07 13:41

Dasati wrote:
knight240991 wrote:stuck here:

Have you been to see the doctor and gotten the vasectomy?

Yes, Dasati is right and... Yes, you have to chose to go to the club, so go to the map. Be aware it will lead the game to end, in different ways according to your choices there.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Natali » Thu, 16Jun09 19:57

Any news about LWT2?
Natali
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Fri, 16Jun10 00:00

Natali wrote:Any news about LWT2?

There was something about it on the latest LOP Blog for the release of the new free game. Apparently it's a few months from release.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Natali » Fri, 16Jun10 11:21

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:
Natali wrote:Any news about LWT2?

There was something about it on the latest LOP Blog for the release of the new free game. Apparently it's a few months from release.

I never understand such attitude. They wait more than a year to release most popular game. Instead they waste time for some crap games.
Natali
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Dasati » Fri, 16Jun10 17:04

Well "crap" is very subjective, for example I loved Seducing the Throne (iksanabot's last big game I believe). Also I'm pretty sure that there's only one person who worked on the texts (iksanabot) and one on the pictures (yamyoda) bringing in more people would lead to conflicting character styles since no two artists are the same. Also LOP isn't a full time thing for these people, they have full time job's and lives outside of making games.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 16Jun11 00:52

Dasati wrote:Well "crap" is very subjective, for example I loved Seducing the Throne (iksanabot's last big game I believe). Also I'm pretty sure that there's only one person who worked on the texts (iksanabot) and one on the pictures (yamyoda) bringing in more people would lead to conflicting character styles since no two artists are the same. Also LOP isn't a full time thing for these people, they have full time job's and lives outside of making games.

Not to mention they keep improving every aspect of their games: visuals, game mechanics, writing.
All activities requiring time.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Monkey Boy » Wed, 16Jun15 02:33

I'd rather wait a few months and have a complete game that's of high quality, than have them rush it and have an incomplete game just to meet a previously expected date.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

Postby MalleckM » Wed, 16Jun29 01:22

Monkey Boy wrote:I'd rather wait a few months and have a complete game that's of high quality, than have them rush it and have an incomplete game just to meet a previously expected date.

I would like to look on LWT2. I think it is the best of their game. However, don't be naive they don't develop it right now. They just spend time for other games. and As I see July will be without LWT2. I just can't grasp why they delay the game for more than a year. They actions don't have any logic. You will see. after this Romates they will spend time for Elenora 2 (which personally I don't like at all) Some extra scenes (why the hell do they do it? ) People want LWT2. But they prefer to spend time for something else.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Wed, 16Jun29 01:26

MalleckM wrote:They actions don't have any logic.

Okay...

You are aware that this is what everyone does with pretty much everything, right? Games, music, movies... It's never a matter of "it's ready release it now!".
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Jun29 03:44

I personally can wait. LOP has their business model and without it we wouldn't get any games. They are going to release it eventually. I do wish they'd drop a few more screenshots though.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games