Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby Mitch88 » Mon, 15May25 17:02

iksanabot wrote:
Akkin wrote:
Depeche wrote:LwT2 is expected on summer.

I dunnot know if they can release the game as soon, they had to switch or redo images from v6 to v4.

Only Tracy and Lisa are in V4, others are V6.

Hi all - quick appearance. Please don't expect me to give you any details until the boss (Leo) says it's time. But I want to tell you that the script for LwT 2 is fucking hot as hell - I'm very proud of it. Also, the move from V6 to V4 models for Tracy and Lisa will take some time, because most images that were already completed had one of either Lisa or Tracy in them, and so they all have to be rendered again

If there's already a lot of stuff done with the v6 3d engine, maybe they can make the game for both the v6 and the v4 models ? if not to be released at the same time, at least get v6 at a later time to at least see if all the drama was worth it or not regarding the new models.
Mitch88
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby chrispool » Fri, 15May29 18:36

Really looking forward to play your games iksanabot (Seducing the Throne and of course LWT2).

The recent LOP games have proved me that only you and Rahvin are top writers... (only my opinion of course).
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Sun, 15Jun07 15:53

chrispool wrote:Really looking forward to play your games iksanabot (Seducing the Throne and of course LWT2).

The recent LOP games have proved me that only you and Rahvin are top writers... (only my opinion of course).

Thanks man!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby DroopyLoving » Thu, 15Aug06 21:25

I'm loving the latest batch of pictures from LwT2, any update on when the release will be (I think 'summer' has been previously speculated, but if we're due another update 'Next Month' then it'll probably be October right?)
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 15Aug11 20:59

chrispool wrote:Really looking forward to play your games iksanabot (Seducing the Throne and of course LWT2).

Me too I'm really looking forward to play that 2 games, and Eleanor 2, and me too I love Iksanabot and Rahvin writing. But I think your statement it's a bit unrespectful towards other good copywriters.
Not only speaking about LoP games, in general on this forum we come across a lot of games, and for every game there is/are copywriter(s).

I'm not judgemental, just saying there are other ways to express appreciation without being disripectful.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby kokinous » Fri, 15Aug14 17:05

Hi the lagoon

I play with living with temptation (expansion) i need help to find the scene with Sandra
( when she is with Justin in his office).
Can you help me because i found the scene ( red beaver)
I have got a bottle in the kitchen
I didn't mean it...
Thanks but i'm not that....
Sure i've got.....
Ok now it's your turn.
I think i need to see more
Hey i can look at the menu....
Oh god...
(What is that I made an error of answer)

I found the scene ( club ) Lisa and Sandra ( turn around)
I sure as hell would like to...
What do you have in mind
Hell yeah let's do it again.....
(What is that I made an error of answer).

Please can you help me.
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Aug14 17:19

kokinous wrote:Hi the lagoon

I play with living with temptation (expansion) i need help to find the scene with Sandra
Can you help me because i found the scene
Trimmed - see above. LRM

Hello! I think you made a couple of mistakes... Let's hope my memory is quite good about it.

I have a bottle in the kitchen is still right,
then remember you're a married man, and you don't want to look as dying to have sex with them even if you do so try to pick up different answers
use the other answer instead of "I want to see more"
At a certain moment Sandra will tell about a game, play it.
To have sex with Sandra (later) you have to let her win (when she's playing with herself)
In following days keep going to your office and she will come to you, then it will be your decision what to do.

To have threesome with Sandra and Lisa in the disco it's simplier. When you dance instead of going out immediately keep dancing for another round.
When fucking with Lisa be sure you've got the highest number of stars possible, after finishing Sandra will come to you two. Then it should be quite easy from here.

Last suggestion is... If you understand you made an error refresh the page then click on "continue". You'll start the day from the beginning in the living room.
It's useful for the scene in the swimmingpool with Lisa and Sandra.

I hope it can help you.
Enjoy!
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby kokinous » Fri, 15Aug14 17:52

think you so much

LMR sorry it's the first time ( spoiler) [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Aug14 17:55

I didn't mean it...
Sure i've got.....
Ok now it's your turn.
Oh god...

What do you have in mind

Please can you help me.

seems Lou made you use the spoiler tags, nice Lou ^^ Just did a CoL run for some precise guide, so will start a Lwt run just for you ok? (but will do that after a smoke break, check in about 30) and will check the precise route out. PS i do believe its Sandy not Sandra, i know my ex got mad at me for calling her different maybe thats why she is not interested in you =P.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Aug14 18:16

Skelaturi wrote:seems Lou made you use the spoiler tags, nice Lou ^^ Just did a CoL run for some precise guide, so will start a Lwt run just for you ok? (but will do that after a smoke break, check in about 30) and will check the precise route out. PS i do believe its Sandy not Sandra, i know my ex got mad at me for calling her different maybe thats why she is not interested in you =P.

Yep it's Sandy, it was sounding strange to me but quite similar.

:)
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby kokinous » Fri, 15Aug14 18:24

Skelaturi wrote:

I didn't mean it...
Sure i've got.....
Ok now it's your turn.
Oh god...

What do you have in mind

Please can you help me.

seems Lou made you use the spoiler tags, nice Lou ^^ Just did a CoL run for some precise guide, so will start a Lwt run just for you ok? (but will do that after a smoke break, check in about 30) and will check the precise route out. PS i do believe its Sandy not Sandra, i know my ex got mad at me for calling her different maybe thats why she is not interested in you =P.

Hi Skelaturi

Thank you i'm French and it's sometimes difficult to understand the script of the game ^^
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Aug14 18:46

kokinous wrote:snip

Hi Sketeri

Thank you i'm French and it's sometimes difficult to understand the script of the game ^^

<3 it how you called me Sketeri there, after i said something about wrong names xD. And yes i noticed and quoted that before the edit ^^

good here goes my answer

at the pool with Lisa and Sandy to get her later to come at the office
I guess it's that kind of day, i've got a bottle of rum in te kitchen
(just smile)
Thanks, but i am not tanned i got a dark complexion
sure, i got nothing to hide
ok, now its your turn
i think i need to see more
hey i can look at the menu even if i am not gonna eat, can't i? (now you got that achievement)
oh god
i better go in and get some work done (so at this line you made the error)
oh sandy, you are killing me, i am leaving
harmless
i'm intrigued
why do you need to see it for the contest?
this is going to hurt i think, but i am game
stay focused (Lisa)
stay focused (sandy)
stay focused (Lisa)
Give up (sandy, important that you give up here and not earlier or else she will not come into the office later. and if you saty focused you won and lost at same time cause she will not be there in the office)
enjoy her hand for as long as she is willing too

just keep checking the office, possible even she comes after your 3some at the club

for your club thing you got no error made there as you already found it
when going at the club with Lisa, dance a few time to get Sandy jealous, then have sex in the ally get max stars, turn around and your answers you gave were imo correct
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby kokinous » Fri, 15Aug14 19:21

Skelaturi wrote:
kokinous wrote:snip

Hi Sketeri

<3 it how you called me Sketeri there, after i said something about wrong names xD. And yes i noticed and quoted that before the edit ^^

good here goes my answer

at the pool with Lisa and Sandy to get her later to come at the office
I guess it's that kind of day, i've got a bottle of rum in te kitchen
(just smile)
Thanks, but i am not tanned i got a dark complexion
sure, i got nothing to hide
ok, now its your turn
i think i need to see more
hey i can look at the menu even if i am not gonna eat, can't i? (now you got that achievement)
oh god
i better go in and get some work done (so at this line you made the error)
oh sandy, you are killing me, i am leaving
harmless
i'm intrigued
why do you need to see it for the contest?
this is going to hurt i think, but i am game
stay focused (Lisa)
stay focused (sandy)
stay focused (Lisa)
Give up (sandy, important that you give up here and not earlier or else she will not come into the office later. and if you saty focused you won and lost at same time cause she will not be there in the office)
enjoy her hand for as long as she is willing too

just keep checking the office, possible even she comes after your 3some at the club

for your club thing you got no error made there as you already found it
when going at the club with Lisa, dance a few time to get Sandy jealous, then have sex in the ally get max stars, turn around and your answers you gave were imo correct

A big thank you I find now the scene at the pool [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

I just want to know when Justin and his wife ( scene with the doctor and the other woman (i don't remerber her name) there is a scene with her (not the female doctor)
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 15Aug14 19:26

kokinous wrote:I just want to know when Justin and his wife ( scene with the doctor and the other woman (i don't remerber her name) there is a scene with her (not the female doctor)

Play your cards well...
After your week end in Vegas be carefull to what you answer to your wife when you start speaking abou what happened there.
I'm not going to tell you anything else, I think it's better if you find out by yourself or you won't enjoy the game to the full
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Cochise » Sat, 15Aug15 06:07

I read the new blog entry about the LWT expansion and there's one thing I can't get off my mind.

"Living With Temptation: Romantic Gateway"

Did they mean "Getaway"? Maybe it's just me but that term just makes more sense considering the context. I know the devs aren't from the US (although I'm not either) and there's usually typos and grammatical mistakes and I'm okay with that, it's just that when you work as a translator/proofreader, typos just jump at you and gnaw at your brain. Not to mention this one's in their title and promo material.

If I'm correct I hope they see this before they release the game.
Cochise
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games