Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby DroopyLoving » Mon, 15Apr06 22:52

I played this again recently, and I thought what would have been a perfect addition would have been:
If you play the game with all achievements unlocked, you go to the swingers club with Tracy and find Lisa there already...

Alas it's too late to be suggesting additions to this game now, but I think it would be a great little easter egg if something like this was added to LoT2
DroopyLoving
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby chrispool » Tue, 15Apr21 19:15

There are news about LWT 2 here http://lopteam.blogspot.fr/2015/04/livi ... mages.html.

Seems very promising but :

- Lisa's hair is way too red !
- Tracy seems to be Asian now... I have nothing against Asian girls but she had not that look in the previous game.

But I don't worry, I'm sure these are not final visuals and they have time to correct that.

Anyway, it's not very kind to tease us like that, according to the fact that the game will not be ready before Autumn, the wait will be extremely looooong... ;)

PS : Any news on the Eleanor game ?
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby inamer » Wed, 15Apr22 01:12

chrispool wrote:- Lisa's hair is way too red !

dude, impossible *o*
inamer
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Apr22 01:31

chrispool wrote:There are news about LWT 2 here http://lopteam.blogspot.fr/2015/04/livi ... mages.html.

Seems very promising but :

- Lisa's hair is way too red !
- Tracy seems to be Asian now... I have nothing against Asian girls but she had not that look in the previous game.

But I don't worry, I'm sure these are not final visuals and they have time to correct that.

Anyway, it's not very kind to tease us like that, according to the fact that the game will not be ready before Autumn, the wait will be extremely looooong... ;)

PS : Any news on the Eleanor game ?

from the blogspot, while i do agree the V6 models looked prettier they just didn't looked like our beloved girls, hoping for a non-sequel game they continue workign with V6 atleast. Thanks Leonizer and the team for listening to the fan(atic)s

Your opinion about LWT characters is very important to us.
We noticed that many of you wasn't satisfied with modified look of Tracy and Lisa. As we mentioned before - for this project we tried to upgrade V4 models into V6 which are much better than the old ones in terms of natural body build, muscles presentation, etc. Upgrading existing characters is very difficult cause basically we need to shape them from a scratch and achieving the same face morphs and expressions is impossible. We tried to made them as close to original as possible but we understand that wasn't enough to satisfy you. And we're glad that you said that so loud.

That's why we decided to keep the old V4 models for Lisa and Tracy, meaning that the characters shape will look the same as in the original game. We will upgrade only shaders, textures and some other details.

In a couple of days we'll present you a new version of those characters (based on V4 model this time, as in the original game) to reassure you that LWT2 will be the most epic game we've ever developed - worth waiting for it for a such long time.

leonizer
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Apr22 18:58

Ok it seems they decided to use the previous models for Tracy and Lisa.

I think it's the good choice. The two versions of Lisa are so different that it's difficult to believe it's the same character... [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

It's nice to see that the team is really listening to the players. Congratulations for the reactivity.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Wed, 15Apr22 19:26

Great! Thanks God! I wasn't very confortable with the Lisa's new look....
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby john milton » Fri, 15Apr24 20:32

i feel the same, the v4 version was/is unforgettable, i'm looking forward to the new game...
aaaand i wouldn't mind at all to have a look at some of this AWESOME new pics!
holy shit i fell in love with tracy...

:missfrancedu13014skayroc-1191676567:
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby ZaphodB » Fri, 15Apr24 21:25

Visited the blog link and I have to say the original versions of characters were way hotter.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Sat, 15May02 14:19

Anyone know what I have to say to tracy to get her full stars in vegas? I followed the steps listed on http://lopguides.blogspot.com/ and they're useless. I'm not sure if it's a translation error but they do not correspond to anything in the actual English text of the game.
*edit*
After much trial and error I found a combination that works
Yea, she's great. +0
Sure, but I don't think she's as much of a sexpot nympho as you, and that's what i really like... +2
I'm a little jealous, but mostly I'm proud. They are more than just checking you out, they are busting out of their pants over you! +1
I don't know if it's all the jealousy, but I get turned on thinking of you with other guys. +0
Maybe, would that turn you on? +1 (eventually)
Fuck, you sure can talk dirty! Yeah, I am hard as hell, I think you owe me a blowjob right now for that little bit of cruelty. +2

Also is a threesome with Sandy still possible? Can't seem to trigger it at the club even with 75+ hotness.
*edit*
Figured this one out too
Instead of immediately following her out after dancing, I danced with her again. This is probably the trigger since Lisa mentions that the two of you dancing is making her horny
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby john milton » Sun, 15May03 15:38

've tried it but actually it did't work... maybe i'm wrong but i got only one hot scene with sandy so far... she's hot anyway, but i know that probaly she won't fit in the next game... i'm sure i'll regret this (no qst pl)
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby icehaku » Sun, 15May03 23:25

Has iksanabot given us any teasers about what the next game will be like?
icehaku
great white shark

Postby pseek » Mon, 15May04 22:52

I bought an account to LOP GOLD recently. And I've been playing 'Living with Temptation: Wife Gone Wild' expansion.

And I realized this:

As you can see, I have the required 'desire' still I'm not able to have any further scene with her.

Is this a bug? Or is there any other condition that I should achieve? I tried contacting the support, but I didn't receive any reply so far.

Thank you.

Best Regards.
pseek
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Tue, 15May05 09:41

pseek wrote:I bought an account to LOP GOLD recently. And I've been playing 'Living with Temptation: Wife Gone Wild' expansion.

And I realized this:

As you can see, I have the required 'desire' still I'm not able to have any further scene with her.

Is this a bug? Or is there any other condition that I should achieve? I tried contacting the support, but I didn't receive any reply so far.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

It's a bug, and a weird one at that. I've successfully completed the massage with desire between 60 and 70 but then it doesn't work again till her desire is over 100.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby paquito » Tue, 15May05 09:48

I think it based on Tracy's mood, just like the blowjob. I tried and even with the good amount of desire, sometimes it's ok and sometimes it isn't...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby john milton » Tue, 15May05 16:11

Brigma wrote:
pseek wrote:I bought an account to LOP GOLD recently. And I've been playing 'Living with Temptation: Wife Gone Wild' expansion.

And I realized this:

Thank you.

Best Regards.

It's a bug, and a weird one at that. I've successfully completed the massage with desire between 60 and 70 but then it doesn't work again till her desire is over 100.

that worked for me!! thank you [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
john milton
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games