Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 14Nov05 22:10

Faust7 wrote:
iksanabot wrote:...

Would you consider lifting curtain a bit to be much? ;) Like some basic idea for this part (f.e. focusing on Tracy and swinging for the WGW), setting, time frame? ;)

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've did so far [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Ha,! Ok, because I am here anyway - I will tell you that in this chapter you will be able to find a way to have a threesome with Tracy and Lisa.

But that is all I'm saying until things are way further along in the development (it will be many months before it even begins to get rendered).
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 14Nov05 22:22

wicked035 wrote:
supersibly wrote:
thx,btw,how to met sandy in gym? i always miss that...

and after fxck sandy, lisa found that, will it involved any ending?

You cant met her there. At gym you just do workout and thats it.

No, it doesnt involve in nothing. Lisa gets mad a bit and you lose relationship and desire with her but doesnt involve anything for ending.
IRC

The woman at the gym, turns out to be a character that you run into later. It's to do with the Swingers arc. You run into Sandy at the night club. Normally after her character has been introduced. When the right events are triggered, and you have the right stats. When you meet Lisa as the club, to check her dress out, in the flesh. You end up seeing a lot of Lisa's flesh, and a nice sampling of Sandy's flesh.

Not 100% sure. But when you see the stranger at the gym, it might be to let a player know, the Fitness stat is at a required level. There's 2 scenes, where you need to have the right Fitness level.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby supersibly » Thu, 14Nov06 02:20

TeineWolf wrote:
wicked035 wrote:
supersibly wrote:
thx,btw,how to met sandy in gym? i always miss that...

and after fxck sandy, lisa found that, will it involved any ending?

You cant met her there. At gym you just do workout and thats it.

No, it doesnt involve in nothing. Lisa gets mad a bit and you lose relationship and desire with her but doesnt involve anything for ending.
IRC

The woman at the gym, turns out to be a character that you run into later. It's to do with the Swingers arc. You run into Sandy at the night club. Normally after her character has been introduced. When the right events are triggered, and you have the right stats. When you meet Lisa as the club, to check her dress out, in the flesh. You end up seeing a lot of Lisa's flesh, and a nice sampling of Sandy's flesh.

Not 100% sure. But when you see the stranger at the gym, it might be to let a player know, the Fitness stat is at a required level. There's 2 scenes, where you need to have the right Fitness level.

thx again, but i have tried the game with drerk & lisa (twice both win or lose), but nothing happened , drerk in the last day will met any enent? or just an normal ending
supersibly
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 14Nov07 00:13

supersibly wrote:thx again, but i have tried the game with drerk & lisa (twice both win or lose), but nothing happened , drerk in the last day will met any enent? or just an normal ending

They only ending scene with Derek and Lisa. Is when hubby stay faithful, and Tracy is giving out some loving for doing so. Derek and Lisa get to watch, since they were spied on earlier. Turn about and fair play.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby casserosolitario » Sat, 14Nov08 10:16

first of all, compliments to iksana and his mates for this funny and nice game.
then, i've just a little question and i haven't found anything about it in the thread: is it not possible to have anal sex with Lisa?
when the desire level with Lisa is very high, in the dialogue options you can talk with her about anal sex, she answers that anal is only for "special occasions" and Justin says that he'll keep in mind so i thought that would have been possible have it in the following of the relation but i've never tried the way.
really disappointing...... ;) [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
casserosolitario
Pilot fish

Postby casserosolitario » Mon, 14Nov10 11:14

could anybody answer?
is everyone concentrate in new City of Love?
[img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
casserosolitario
Pilot fish

Postby stcro1 » Mon, 14Nov10 12:23

casserosolitario wrote:could anybody answer?

as far as i know there is no anal with lisa,you can only finger her in bathroom
stcro1
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Mon, 14Nov10 19:13

iksanabot wrote:
Faust7 wrote:
iksanabot wrote:...

Would you consider lifting curtain a bit to be much? ;) Like some basic idea for this part (f.e. focusing on Tracy and swinging for the WGW), setting, time frame? ;)

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've did so far [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Ha,! Ok, because I am here anyway - I will tell you that in this chapter you will be able to find a way to have a threesome with Tracy and Lisa.

But that is all I'm saying until things are way further along in the development (it will be many months before it even begins to get rendered).

Hi iksanabot.

I agree with you : don't tell anything about the game, I want to be surprise. Just write the story as you imagined it, and I'm sure we will all enjoy it.

Just one question : is the pov game with Tracy still planned ? No info about it since several months now in lopteam blog... Have you already written the scenario ?
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 14Nov10 23:44

casserosolitario wrote:could anybody answer?
From what I recall, there is no scene involving anal sex, with Lisa.

My recollection of places, you can try to re-check, after giving into temptation.
Bathroom morning,
Bathroom night,
Pool Side afternoon, have given her the Bikini helps.
Kitchen, lunch time, if you have given her the Lingerie.

And along with "City of Love", "Girl With Tattoos" which is a SexnGlory game. But Leo had a huge hand in making it.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 14Nov11 07:53

casserosolitario wrote:first of all, compliments to iksana and his mates for this funny and nice game.
then, i've just a little question and i haven't found anything about it in the thread: is it not possible to have anal sex with Lisa?
when the desire level with Lisa is very high, in the dialogue options you can talk with her about anal sex, she answers that anal is only for "special occasions" and Justin says that he'll keep in mind so i thought that would have been possible have it in the following of the relation but i've never tried the way.

Hi casserosolitario, thanks for playing.
There is no anal sex with Lisa in the first game. But you are right that when I wrote that dialogue, I intended to put in anal sex, and I just forgot. I will correct that in the sequel - you will definitely be able to have anal sex with Lisa in the sequel.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 14Nov11 07:57

chrispool wrote:
I agree with you : don't tell anything about the game, I want to be surprise. Just write the story as you imagined it, and I'm sure we will all enjoy it.

Just one question : is the pov game with Tracy still planned ? No info about it since several months now in lopteam blog... Have you already written the scenario ?

I haven't been working on anything specifically POV with the LwT characters, but for the sequel I will request that as many of the images as possible be in POV style. I can't make any promises about that. But I can promise that the game will be very, very hot, ok?
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Gonorrhius » Tue, 14Nov11 10:18

iksanabot wrote:I haven't been working on anything specifically POV with the LwT characters, but for the sequel I will request that as many of the images as possible be in POV style. I can't make any promises about that. But I can promise that the game will be very, very hot, ok?

Not exactly something that I would like to hear. Don't know why but an erotic Quake 2 was something I never wished for :). However, I must admit that it was fun in the free games.
The way I see it the scene should alternate classic view with POV and with close-ups. It could be hard and eat a lot of resources but I love the alternate view in a sex scene. A camera 1, 2, 3. POV is OK with me only in oral scenes.
I like to see the female's body as much as possible. Viewing an asshole, half of a pussy, the tongue, a nose and the eyes aren't enough for me, unless they represent alternative views, not mandatory ones.

In the end it wouldn't matter much from a financial perspective because I would immediately pay for it, no matter the graphics :). I am sure the story/dialogue would be great.
Gonorrhius
Pilot fish

Postby casserosolitario » Tue, 14Nov11 10:38

iksanabot wrote:
casserosolitario wrote:first of all, compliments to iksana and his mates for this funny and nice game.

Hi casserosolitario, thanks for playing.
There is no anal sex with Lisa in the first game. But you are right that when I wrote that dialogue, I intended to put in anal sex, and I just forgot. I will correct that in the sequel - you will definitely be able to have anal sex with Lisa in the sequel.

Don't worry Iksana, it wasn't a disapproval. I was just a bit sorry. I would have liked to "discover other Lisa's special places". So everybody do, I think.
Anyway, great job, very nice game and compliments.
You are doing well. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Look forward to play the sequel. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
casserosolitario
Pilot fish

Postby chrispool » Tue, 14Nov11 17:44

iksanabot wrote:
chrispool wrote:

I haven't been working on anything specifically POV with the LwT characters, but for the sequel I will request that as many of the images as possible be in POV style. I can't make any promises about that. But I can promise that the game will be very, very hot, ok?

Thanks for the answer iksanabot.

I remember Leo saying on lopteamblog that you wanted to write the script of "My Sex Date : Tracy"... well, wait and see...

For the POV in LWT, I agree with Gonorrhius, I'd prefer alternate views than strictly POV. But of course the choice is yours.
Anyway, knowing a little now how your mind works, I'm certain the game will be another materpiece.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby johnnybriggs » Fri, 14Nov28 10:15

I've played this game many times through now but I still can't seem to get the scene with Sandy in the office.

I let her win the game and my hotness was high, but then when I go to the office after this, all I get is the scene with Lisa and Derek.

What other conditions need to be fulfilled or what time/date does this happen usually?
johnnybriggs
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games