Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby peter1212 » Sun, 14Mar16 11:20

Please can somebody give me a walk through because I always end up getting the bad end D:
peter1212

Postby Sly Rambo » Mon, 14Mar17 20:38

I am so pleased to hear about the expansion!

Craving more details and a release date so i know when to resubscribe to LOP Gold. Those two teaser images on the blog spot are ridiculously hot for fans im sure.
Sly Rambo
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby stoper » Tue, 14Mar18 08:55

peter1212 wrote:Please can somebody give me a walk through because I always end up getting the bad end D:

Just read this topic, there are quite some hints inside.
stoper
great white shark

Postby persnik » Sun, 14Mar23 07:40

love the game thank you but still trying to finish it.
persnik
sirens hunter

Postby peter1212 » Sat, 14Mar29 13:15

Hey can somebody post a walkthrough something like ArineB?
Also, I wanted to know where is the patio? cannot get red beaver and under the towel achievements.
peter1212

Postby stcro1 » Fri, 14May16 22:33

any news for the expansion,when can we expect to be finished?
stcro1
great white shark

Postby hrmf » Sat, 14May17 02:49

stcro1 wrote:any news for the expansion,when can we expect to be finished?

According to LOP's latest blog post, Eleanor will be released "end of May / beginning of June" and LwT sometime after that, apparently they are waiting on artwork.
hrmf
great white shark

Postby kokinous » Tue, 14Jun24 10:02

hi
someone can to help me with this game i always find the ending 4
please
can you send me a private message with one solution please
thank you :na: :na:
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby wicked035 » Tue, 14Jun24 23:49

kokinous wrote:hi
please

Will put it here so everyone can see. :)

First week just work for biggest story so you can get fancy achievment and money to buy some stuff. And cook and try to talk with however of two you like...

With the wife get her relationship high enough(always cook from 19-21 for her and nanny, talk to her and get her stuff like dress, bikini, sexy outfit and trigger options with them(dress has some massage I think, bikini tequila shots and sexy outfit weekend to vegas option with potentially triggering very good scenes with bukkake and anal) but be carefull not to spend over 500 a week for stuff(just buy one stuff at time week after week) and maybe spend some time with gym because it adds to atractivness when you do and can trigger some option with Vegas if fitness is 50 and more). Try to trigger few scenes and be good hubby till the end with her and should get ending 5 at least. :)

With nanny is little trickier but talk to her, when relationship and fitness high enough take her and baby to walk in park(fitness 50 because you can trigger achievment in park if you have that much) and buy her stuff when she is willing and try to discover few achievments and to trigger few events(with her its tricky because some events require specific time). When she buys dress and ask you togo to club then you go and that will trigger endings 6,7,8,9 depending on your answers. And if you are lucky and choose nice treesome with Sandy. :)

Edit Oh, and when does expension coming out? This game is my favorite one due to that is realistic one then my second favorite one "Eleanor" and has really nice development of story. Hope you add lot of new content like more Nanny and Sandy stuff and more wife stuff(find it annoying that sometimes she wants something just once a week eventhough its more like real marridges that way :lol: )
Last edited by wicked035 on Wed, 14Jun25 01:52, edited 1 time in total.
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Jun25 01:15

@wicked035, how about showing some courtesy to members of this board? Either hide your spoilers, or put them in the walkthrough section!

FAO moderators: I was unsure whether to take this approach or officially flag the above post.

Edit: Thank you for your swift action wicked035 -- it is much appreciated!
Last edited by Greebo on Wed, 14Jun25 10:55, edited 2 times in total.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 14Jun25 01:54

Stilll new here, still managing what is where. ;)

There, put it all on spoilers, dont have to be mean about it xD
wicked035
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 14Jun25 02:13

@Greebo
Your comment is noted.
For my part I'd always like our members to have a choice of remaining naive or being able to take an "easy" way.

I like a spoiler for two reasons:
1. It does do as you have asked of the new member
and
2. It also shortens the look of and scroll-time of a page.

Worth being an addendum to our rules.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby kokinous » Wed, 14Jun25 08:54

wicked035 wrote:
kokinous wrote:hi
please

Will put it here so everyone can see. :)

First week just work for biggest story so you can get fancy achievment and money to buy some stuff. And cook and try to talk with however of two you like...

With the wife get her relationship high enough(always cook from 19-21 for her and nanny, talk to her and get her stuff like dress, bikini, sexy outfit and trigger options with them(dress has some massage I think, bikini tequila shots and sexy outfit weekend to vegas option with potentially triggering very good scenes with bukkake and anal) but be carefull not to spend over 500 a week for stuff(just buy one stuff at time week after week) and maybe spend some time with gym because it adds to atractivness when you do and can trigger some option with Vegas if fitness is 50 and more). Try to trigger few scenes and be good hubby till the end with her and should get ending 5 at least. :)

With nanny is little trickier but talk to her, when relationship and fitness high enough take her and baby to walk in park(fitness 50 because you can trigger achievment in park if you have that much) and buy her stuff when she is willing and try to discover few achievments and to trigger few events(with her its tricky because some events require specific time). When she buys dress and ask you togo to club then you go and that will trigger endings 6,7,8,9 depending on your answers. And if you are lucky and choose nice treesome with Sandy. :)

Edit Oh, and when does expension coming out? This game is my favorite one due to that is realistic one then my second favorite one "Eleanor" and has really nice development of story. Hope you add lot of new content like more Nanny and Sandy stuff and more wife stuff(find it annoying that sometimes she wants something just once a week eventhough its more like real marridges that way :lol: )

thank you for your help wicked035 [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Jun25 10:52

wicked035 wrote:Stilll new here, still managing what is where. ;)

There, put it all on spoilers, dont have to be mean about it xD

My apologies if I seemed mean, especially if you are comparitively new to the lagoon, but the desire not to have spoilers shoved in your face has been a thread running through conversations ever since I can remember and was one of the reasons the walkthrough section was introduced if memory serves me correctly. I'll leave my post up, but reduce the font size to normal to show you that I'm sorry I felt the need to make a point to someone that I hope will carry on contributing to our growing community.

When in doubt, do as Squeeky says!
:draguelettre:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby sexylollypop1979 » Tue, 14Jul01 22:38

I must say this game was a lot of fun but being able to be with both women would have been great.
sexylollypop1979
sirens hunter

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games