Beach Party 4

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Beach Party 4

Postby capsfan333 » Mon, 14Jan27 15:32

His earlier games presented a challenge to get thru them. They were games. Now he writes interactive (barely) novels. The art work is great. There is no longer any "game play".
capsfan333
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby arnii » Wed, 14Jun18 13:34

I agree with the sentiment that his games have gone a bit linear - I still think they are great though. Sometimes he misses a trick to add real challenge to the game, for example in one of the Beach Party games there's a scooter race, I thought the goal was to get all the scooters going as fast as possible and spent 20 mins trying to do this (it was quite challenging). However the actual goal was to just pair off the scooters which was quite easy.

For those cancelling their membership, I still think the donation you give helps him create great work whether you think the games are just visual novels or not and for a hole year $10 is not too much.
arnii
great white shark

Postby Eligarf » Thu, 14Jun19 04:51

arnii wrote:I agree with the sentiment that his games have gone a bit linear - I still think they are great though. Sometimes he misses a trick to add real challenge to the game, for example in one of the Beach Party games there's a scooter race, I thought the goal was to get all the scooters going as fast as possible and spent 20 mins trying to do this (it was quite challenging). However the actual goal was to just pair off the scooters which was quite easy.

For those cancelling their membership, I still think the donation you give helps him create great work whether you think the games are just visual novels or not and for a hole year $10 is not too much.

You didn't know the goal of the minigame. Whose fault is that? Yours? I don't think so. And the fact that the game allows you to proceed for 20 minutes without giving you any feedback that you are doing anything wrong is also shoddy workmanship on his part.

And finally, I disagree that money helps him create great work. I actually think that in pusooy's case it is the opposite. His best work came when he was doing it for free and for fun. In his case, it seems to me that as soon as he made the transition from hobby to business everything fell apart.
Eligarf
sirens hunter

Postby arnii » Thu, 14Oct16 20:22

Eligarf wrote:
arnii wrote:I agree with the sentiment that his games have gone a bit linear - I still think they are great though. Sometimes he misses a trick to add real challenge to the game, for example in one of the Beach Party games there's a scooter race, I thought the goal was to get all the scooters going as fast as possible and spent 20 mins trying to do this (it was quite challenging). However the actual goal was to just pair off the scooters which was quite easy.

You didn't know the goal of the minigame. Whose fault is that? Yours? I don't think so. And the fact that the game allows you to proceed for 20 minutes without giving you any feedback that you are doing anything wrong is also shoddy workmanship on his part.

And finally, I disagree that money helps him create great work. I actually think that in pusooy's case it is the opposite. His best work came when he was doing it for free and for fun. In his case, it seems to me that as soon as he made the transition from hobby to business everything fell apart.

Late reply I know, but I disagree - the amount he makes from the members section of his website is fairly modest compared with what a skilled programmer/ graphic artist can command (judging by the comments on donations) and his later games do show significant improvements on the animation and (in my opinion) the storylines/character development. His games inspired me to make my games and I know from experience that donations/money received is a really good motivator. The money itself is useful, but mainly it is a recognition of your work. I agree that new gameplay elements would be great (I made my games because I wanted a similar immersive games but with more gameplay), but IMO pusooy is right to pursue a more interactive novel type game if he wants to and his 'products' are far superior to the majority of adult games out there..
arnii
great white shark

Postby PinkVendetta » Thu, 14Oct16 22:07

I think the artwork in his games is beautiful, guys and girls look real head to toe, but playing his games can become an endless chore, I to spent long minutes on tasks and then found out you didnt need to or that was not what moved the game and storyline forward it was something else entirely.

Making a game hard as a challange is fine, if the storyline is great, game play for the player is fluid, animation is good and the artwork on guys, girls and scenery is good also, but when any one of the above is not good or not fluid, it takes the enjoyment, pleasure, fun and sensuality out of the game making it a chore to complete, and as said his artwork is beautiful, and scenery and people look beautiful also, the game being hard is just a challange, but the playability being bad, makes his games a chore.

I have played them all on offer on his front page and the games in the elite section would have to have none of the above issues in them for me to pay to play them, and that sadly is not the case, some people pay to support him cause they love his work no matter what, and some have said they would not pay again for some of the same reasons I have said above as those are my reasons for not paying to play what is in the elite section of his site.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby spitzertyp » Fri, 14Oct17 12:13

Like Puso himself says, he wouldn't call his Stories Games but more Animated Novels, and i think, that is close to the right definition.
For me, i prefer more the games like Sharks, in which the player have to find solutions to let the story continue.
But the artwork and the graphics and the storylines are great at Puso's.
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby PinkVendetta » Fri, 14Oct24 12:12

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Duunold » Fri, 14Oct24 18:38

this is not the only novel game on this forum.
and what make a novel? That it is all in text and have no pictures? and If so AIF games is not a game either.
Duunold
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Free sexy games