Virtual Date with Jessica

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date with Jessica

Postby TeineWolf » Sun, 13Dec15 03:53

P-Slayer wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:This is a game that truly deserves a sequel. Underrated title right here!
Or perhaps it even deserves a re-visit, and revision. The problem with a sequel, is Jessica makes and appearance later in Living With Keeley. The concept of the original game is great, it just got weighed down by trying to track too many variables, and triggers in some cases harder to find. It's the game that got me into doing walk-throughs, and it's a game I feel deserves to be enjoyed more. Just with a little tweaking here and there.

NOTE: Tweaking, not TWERKING! [img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img]

Well she's still single in the Keeley games right? They could do a game where they set her up with someone or something along the lines of Virtual Date with Keeley or Coffee with Keisha.

Of course, I'm not demanding Tlaero and Phreaky drop whatever they are doing just to make this game. I'm just a fan of their work, as my avatar proves.
In the game Living with Keeley. Jessica is newly wed, and Christine has just started seeing Adrian. Jessica was a co-worker introduced with Keeley's first game, if I remember correctly Jessica might have been single, since she was used in the storyline a little bit. Adrian appears in Living With Keeley, as working on the accounts department with Keeley.

There's no clear KVerse (Keeley-Universe, but they do share a lot of the same characters. Like Keisha who makes and appearance in Jessica's game, and then later in Living With Keeley, then to get her own awesome game. Coffee With Keisha. IRC Keisha appears in Keeley's first game, and Daydreaming with Keeley.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Sun, 13Dec15 07:02

Jessica was the last game phreaky wrote on his own before we started collaborating. I had forgotten about the game when I wrote Keeley1 so it's possible that there are inconsistencies between the Jessica in this game and all the others. And if Keisha is in this game, then it probably doesn't work, since she had just arrived in town in Keeley1. Maybe this one takes place in a parallel universe.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 13Dec15 09:22

The protagonist can be different, and this does't necessarily mean that the games don't sync. Jessica could be dating and we meet Keisha in the lingerie store right about the time of Keeley1 - hey, who hasn't had the occasional side job, eh? AND she does make a fantastic lingerie model...

And Tlaero and Phreaky - huge fan. Between you two and ArianeB have been enjoying replays over time because of the quality and extent of your work. Highest regards...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 13Dec16 02:07

tlaero wrote:Jessica was the last game phreaky wrote on his own before we started collaborating. I had forgotten about the game when I wrote Keeley1 so it's possible that there are inconsistencies between the Jessica in this game and all the others. And if Keisha is in this game, then it probably doesn't work, since she had just arrived in town in Keeley1. Maybe this one takes place in a parallel universe.

Tlaero
Keisha was a secondary character in Jessica's game. She worked in the mall at a store, that sold lingerie, which were trigger events to the bathing suit. So it's plausible that Keisha got a temporary job at the mall, while Keeley got her new accounting job. Jessica simply got married between the events of Keeley's first game, and then the recent Living With Keeley game. So all is still good in the Keeley-Verse :lol:
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby phreaky » Thu, 14May01 13:54

TeineWolf wrote:
tlaero wrote:Jessica was the last game phreaky wrote on his own before we started collaborating. I had forgotten about the game when I wrote Keeley1 so it's possible that there are inconsistencies between the Jessica in this game and all the others. And if Keisha is in this game, then it probably doesn't work, since she had just arrived in town in Keeley1. Maybe this one takes place in a parallel universe.

Tlaero
Keisha was a secondary character in Jessica's game. She worked in the mall at a store, that sold lingerie, which were trigger events to the bathing suit. So it's plausible that Keisha got a temporary job at the mall, while Keeley got her new accounting job. Jessica simply got married between the events of Keeley's first game, and then the recent Living With Keeley game. So all is still good in the Keeley-Verse :lol:

Keeley-verse, I like how it sounds :)

I remember doing this game everyday while waiting for World Cup of football matches. Now, the World Cup would start again soon, so it's been 4 years

Keeley, Keisha, Christine, Jessica, Lindsey, Vanessa, Sandy, Patty, Thais, James, Adrian, Sam, Tyrone

Did I miss anyone ? Oh and the boys from Keisha and Keeley's past :D
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 14May03 04:03

Hey Phreaky! Good to see you. Welcome back.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby phreaky » Sat, 14May03 08:26

Hey tlaero ! It's been a while eh :)

So how's it going with you ? Things ok ?
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 14May03 17:12

I've been better, but I've also been worse. My hands are a little better than before. I still type slowly, but I'm faster than I was at my worst. On the other hand, 3 weeks ago I fell while rock climbing and sprained my ankle really badly. I've been on crutches for most of that time and am still limping with a cane. I'm going stir crazy not being able to climb or skateboard. I'll get better though.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby erana » Sat, 14May03 23:46

Take care of your health, Tlaero!
erana
lagoon predator

Postby jardel77 » Tue, 14May13 19:29

You have to take care of yourself Tlaero=)

Does that talk with Phreaky means that you're going to work together again?

Like I said before, you 2 have made so far the best virtual date games of the entire web. So for your fans that would be a great comeback (hopefuly)

As mentioned, I'd love a new Christine game but with the quality of your works anything that you want to do I'm sure it'll be amazing.

Hope to read more (and play) from you two.
jardel77
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Wed, 14May14 03:05

Thank you Jardel!

Alas, we're not working on anything at the moment.

Tlaero
tlaero

Previous

Return to Free sexy games