Virtual Date with Jessica

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date with Jessica

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Aug02 14:29

ns9192 wrote : can u provide walkthro'..not got any clue??

[img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] Oh!!! ** sigh ** Did you read Greebo just a few comments above [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Mon, 10Aug02 15:37

Remove me all doubt... In general when you get the ability of WRITING, you already get it of READING...
Oh sorry... it's too hard...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby phreaky » Mon, 10Aug02 17:01

This is quite funny :D
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Kaeien77 » Wed, 10Sep29 00:35

Okay, I've read the forums and what not, but when I get Jessica to the beach, and rub her back and ask her to turn around, I do not get the option to just stare at her. As a result, I can't get her to the mall. Any suggestions?
Kaeien77
Pilot fish

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 13Oct01 21:06

There a few reasons why this game is seemingly more complicated than it is. Normally there's 2 main variables related to the NPC's mood, in this game there is three. Friendly, Happy and Sexy. There's also 4 endings, that require certain triggers to be fired to get to them.

Hotel Ending 1: is the Horny ending. For that you need to find the three Horny triggers.

Hotel Ending 2: is the Naughty ending. Which requires you to find the Naughty triggers,

Model Ending: Model triggers.

Spa Ending: revamping that one, because I forget to track the triggers properly on that one.

It's easy to miss the endings, because you don't fire the first trigger. To get to the beach, to fire the Horny trigger, you need the right combination of Mood triggers, When you are on the beach with Jessica, and give her a nice tummy rub, that's the first Horny trigger. Similarly to get to the Naughty ending, you need to fire the first Naughty trigger, which is the prank you play on Jessica. The Model ending by far is the easiest one to miss, It's a very small image-map, which is accessed by a small image-map to start with. It's on the second picture, on Jessica's laptop. IDK off hand what's the trigger for the Spa ending.

Now what really seems to over complicate the game, is not the programmer, it's the medium he is working in. HTML while simple to use, is not powerful enough to make a proper game with. Since the only way to track a users progress, to use a localized flat files (cookies). The problem the programmer has, is all his check routines, are done based on those flat files. So with that limitation, it's possible to become stuck in an infinite loop. Because HTML wasn't designed to make and execute decisions like that.

A revisit to this game with a few tweaks, could properly showcase the thought and depth of the game,

For example(s):
- Make the image-maps larger on the laptop. Make the first one the whole screen, the second one, the right side of the screen.
- loop checking. Every time a check is done, add to the counter. When the check counter gets too high, load an exit screen.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 13Oct01 21:26

Kaeien77 wrote:Okay, I've read the forums and what not, but when I get Jessica to the beach, and rub her back and ask her to turn around, I do not get the option to just stare at her. As a result, I can't get her to the mall. Any suggestions?
When I did the walk-through for the game, I found the beach scene can be used to reach two endings. To best answer your question, I need to know which ending you are working towards.

(1) Hotel Ending via Jazz Club
(2) Spa Ending
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Wed, 13Oct02 04:49

Wow, blast from the past. I have a lot of nostalgia for this thread...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 13Oct04 00:53

phreaky wrote:Ok Guys, after the Amy game, I finally managed to squeeze some of my spare time to create another dating game, this time with Jessica

Hopefully there's not many bugs
Credit to tlaero for the tools that makes life easier :)

here is the link

http://rapidshare.com/files/406728009/jessica_v1.zip

And of course, feel free to make comments :)

Edit : thanks to leonizer, the game is also available online at :

http://www.playforceone.com/pf1_games.p ... %20Jessica

Enjoy
God damn it, now I have to figure how to add Amy in the Walk-throughs time line. From what I recall Amy appears in vDate with Jessica as either the Waitress, Stripper or Masseuse. I don't know if she's in LwKeeley. I got side tracked by Coffee with Keisha. Fortunately guides a plenty for that one already.

Another d'oh haven't got that 3rd ending figured out for CwK.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 13Oct04 11:53

tlaero wrote:Wow, blast from the past. I have a lot of nostalgia for this thread...

Tlaero

I agree... I may even spend a little time revisiting some more old friends over the weekend... :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby TeineWolf » Mon, 13Oct28 21:30

Been busy, and not enough time learning WordPress.

Hoping soon to get a Proof of Concept done for Virtual Date with Jessica, with interactive strategy and walk-through guide. Trying to figure out how to add target-able frames in a wordpress blog post. When I do, then perhaps you wont mind re-discovering old friends, in a new way.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby phreaky » Tue, 13Oct29 00:10

Well, jessica :D

It's been a long time, maybe even if I play this again, I can't get to the ending easily :D
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Fri, 13Dec13 00:52

phreaky wrote:Well, jessica :D

It's been a long time, maybe even if I play this again, I can't get to the ending easily :D

Just use my handy-dandy and shiny walk-through! ;)
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby P-Slayer » Fri, 13Dec13 07:58

This is a game that truly deserves a sequel. Underrated title right here!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby TeineWolf » Sat, 13Dec14 00:59

P-Slayer wrote:This is a game that truly deserves a sequel. Underrated title right here!
Or perhaps it even deserves a re-visit, and revision. The problem with a sequel, is Jessica makes and appearance later in Living With Keeley. The concept of the original game is great, it just got weighed down by trying to track too many variables, and triggers in some cases harder to find. It's the game that got me into doing walk-throughs, and it's a game I feel deserves to be enjoyed more. Just with a little tweaking here and there.

NOTE: Tweaking, not TWERKING! [img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img]
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby P-Slayer » Sat, 13Dec14 07:35

TeineWolf wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:This is a game that truly deserves a sequel. Underrated title right here!
Or perhaps it even deserves a re-visit, and revision. The problem with a sequel, is Jessica makes and appearance later in Living With Keeley. The concept of the original game is great, it just got weighed down by trying to track too many variables, and triggers in some cases harder to find. It's the game that got me into doing walk-throughs, and it's a game I feel deserves to be enjoyed more. Just with a little tweaking here and there.

NOTE: Tweaking, not TWERKING! [img]images/icones/icon3.gif[/img]

Well she's still single in the Keeley games right? They could do a game where they set her up with someone or something along the lines of Virtual Date with Keeley or Coffee with Keisha.

Of course, I'm not demanding Tlaero and Phreaky drop whatever they are doing just to make this game. I'm just a fan of their work, as my avatar proves.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games