Sex Stories: On Holidays

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Sex Stories: On Holidays

Postby ClintEastwood87 » Tue, 13Oct22 19:22

Hello everyone!

Finally, I'm happy to announce our latest game Sex Stories: On Holidays!

It's made in kind of 3D graphics! It contains a lot animated sex scenes, dozens of various type mini-games and many more!

Click here to play Sex Stories: On Holidays

This is our first time in working with 3D models!

Our sexy couple Roberto and Kylie are travelling on holidays to sunny beach. On their way they meet beautiful and horny flight stewardess Neila, who wants to join them and make threesome, so she decides to seduce Roberto first.

Webmasters are welcome to put this game on your websites .. here's the download page: http://gamcore.com/download_games

P.s. Probably storyline is too simple .. but as there's only one ending I think that it's important to keep things pretty simple!
ClintEastwood87
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Sex Stories: On Holidays

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 13Oct23 00:31

I hate to say it but I'm finding this game quite boring and repetitive..

The controls are totally "disconnected" so you don't feel involved in what's going on at all, you're too busy trying to follow the silly moving target or whatever...

One minute she's fully dressed - you spend ages messing about with the target and "bingo" she's naked and, oh look! You've got yet another dipsy thing to trace around with your mouse... To be honest it says a lot when a chick getting naked comes as something of an anti-climax...

The artwork looks very nice (what I could see of it when taking my eyes away from the target thing) but the pictures could have been of a fish or a cardboard box for all the relationship they have to the gameplay.

Overall the game is so totally lacking in involvement that I got bored
at the 3some stage (how bad is that?)
and don't want to continue any further.

Sorry. As a coding exercise, well done - but as a game it's a "No" from me :(
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 13Oct23 02:19

At times I really do question what I consider to be kessie8yl's abrupt diplomacy, but out of respect for him, he does call things as he sees them. And now .... having played through the game I must agree that his assessment was accurate from my point of view. Yes, the 3-D animation was great (when you could concentrate on it), and part way through, when I was expecting the ultimate ending I found more and more routines of the same! Congratulations to the animation team, but I felt that I was somehow playing "Pacman"!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Super » Wed, 13Oct23 02:27

I concur. Putting aside the story/writing entirely, I just got bored with the sex scenes. To me, interactions on sex scenes never really work out. I prefer my sex games to just focus on the buildup, and more or less let the sex scenes play out as they would. Maybe a bit less disjointed, but that's more a problem for writing. For the actual game, hovering your mouse over spots just felt like a no. And the moving back and forth wasn't much better, since it was hard to move correctly. Graphics were nice though.

And it did make me curious about a game where you play as a woman seducing a couple... maybe after Celina.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 13Oct23 12:07

I am afraid I agree with the comments so far.

Basically we play these games for the visual stimulation and a certain level of challenge.

If you go to the trouble of having nice graphics, animations, drawings whatever, to then make the player focus on where his mouse is makes all that effort a waste of time.
It's one of the enjoyable things about Shark's games - you find the hotspot and then hold the mouse button down to fir eup the pleasure meter - so your eyes are free to enjoy the action.

I want a game where you have to do things to progress the action - BUT I want to be able to enjoy the "action" when it happens.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Franco » Mon, 13Oct28 23:31

I just played this game. In my opinion, some of the criticism of the interface is overblown. The only one I thought was questionable was the bouncing semicircle, and it wasn't that difficult. Once you complete a task and you get "next," you have all the time you want to view the image. It looks like they are using some of the same kind of interface used by LOP in some of their earlier games. As others have stated, the 3D images are very good. I encourage the creators to continue, just drop that bouncing thing.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby ClintEastwood87 » Wed, 13Oct30 09:55

Thank you for your comments!

Yes, looks like we overdosed with mini-games .. It's too much!

As I mentioned before, this is our first try with such graphics .. We'll try to improve with our next game!
ClintEastwood87
great white shark

Postby 6opoga » Wed, 13Oct30 14:51

Try to expand storyline in different endings and events. Linear ero comics with hq graphics still just comics. It's more interesting to play decision depends games with several right answers but not the only Jedi path.
6opoga
great white shark

Postby ClintEastwood87 » Wed, 13Oct30 14:54

6opoga wrote:Try to expand storyline in different endings and events. Linear ero comics with hq graphics still just comics. It's more interesting to play decision depends games with several right answers but not the only Jedi path.

yeah.. will do that in the next episode :)
ClintEastwood87
great white shark

Postby javartis » Thu, 13Oct31 08:45

Hi,

I just wanted to say that I think this is a great first animated game.

The artwork is very beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing future games from you.

Thanks!
javartis
Pilot fish

Postby kessie8yl » Thu, 13Oct31 23:21

Squeeky wrote:At times I really do question what I consider to be kessie8yl's abrupt diplomacy, but out of respect for him, he does call things as he sees them. And now .... having played through the game I must agree that his assessment was accurate from my point of view. Yes, the 3-D animation was great (when you could concentrate on it), and part way through, when I was expecting the ultimate ending I found more and more routines of the same! Congratulations to the animation team, but I felt that I was somehow playing "Pacman"!

I usually try to be easy on game development virgins - and am the first to acknowlege that I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it, even if I had the time... I just felt that this particular game "borrowed" a lot from certain well-established houses when it came to the look of the thing but then stripped it of most of the things that makes those other games so playable....

Having re-read my post however, I admit Squeeky has a point and I probably was a little less diplomatic than necessary. Given the similarities already mentioned, it is possible that the controls were clunky simply because clinteastwood was trying too hard not to be seen as another "me too" who just copies what's already been done.

Those who have arrived in the lagoon relatively recently may not remembr that not too many years ago I, and others, levelled almost indentical criticism about controlling the action at Leo & others. Some small sections of fans seemed to consider this as some kind of blasphemy and that "the best" were beyond criticism. I take no personal credit for the fact that the better developers nevertheless seemed to listen to the feedback and acted upon it. The better developers take criticism in a constructive way and use it as part of the process of continuous improvement, while others take any perceived negative comment as if it was a personal insult and try to defend their position, only to reproduce the same thing every time. I sincerely hope clinteastwood will be in the former category.

I would certianly be interested in seeing more from clinteastwood - The basic story seems sound (which is not often the case with first timers) and it is very apparant from the weight of opinion that the artwork is very good indeed. With such a good foundation it would be a great pity if his talent was never to see the light of day again.

I hope he will accept my apologies for any hurt or embarrassment he may have felt.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby TeineWolf » Thu, 14Mar13 23:43

When ever I see a new game, one of the things I enjoy is seeing the creator trying to add something new. To make it stand out, and not a cookie cutter version of a previous game.

What stood out to me on this game, was the camera movement on the beach scene. The background de-focus/blur, with the camera dolly/pan caught me off guard. It was such a great tool for scene transition. I don't know where you got the idea from, but it's something that made the game stand out. A lot of what needs to be said about the game, has already been said.

The only comment I can add, is on the mini-games. When you are transitioning the targeting circle, from one location to another. Add in an event. Something like the character saying something in a text window, then a slight change in position of the body, would make the mini-game a little less monotonous.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby StudioPantisniff » Mon, 14Apr14 23:44

The models and animations look really good, but the game-play needs a bit of work.
But for your first try with 3D models, you did an awesome job!
What did you use to make this game?
StudioPantisniff
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games