My girl is a model by lessonofpassion

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: My girl is a model by lessonofpassion

Postby tlaero » Sun, 13Oct27 22:17

Leo, your artists are incredible and your writer is really good. The dialog is excellent and the overall story is pretty good. The interactivity in the sex scenes is great. I'd love to have sound effects (moans, etc) during the sex scenes, though they'd need to be able to be turned off separately from the music.

The thing I don't like about this game is it's a "wander through the maze" where every dead end makes you start over at the beginning. It desperately needs a save or at least checkpoints. Once you've done the salad and the salt and the compliments in the morning, you shouldn't have to do them again. Etc. You're trying to balance playtime with frustration, and I think the game is too far on the "frustration" side right now. I just got one of the endings with Maria, but I've done the scenes leading up to there so many times I don't really feel like doing them again, so I've stopped and am missing most of the "good" content. This means I've got more negative experiences with the game than positive, so my overall impression is worse than it should be. A save would have turned that around considerably.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Son-of-Odin » Mon, 13Oct28 05:28

For me, I totally agree with tlaero. I love your games, but as tlaero said its aweful boring to do the same thing over and over again. You,ve did such a great job in Trip to Paradise with it´s autosave. This should also be in this great game. I really hope you can manage it to put something like that in.

Sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand what I want to say.
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby Son-of-Odin » Mon, 13Oct28 05:36

mattius77 wrote: Oh.... and it would have been sweet to be able to 'play' the threesome instead of just seeing a still of it.

Other than that, it was a lot of fun!

Is there a threesome?? I´ve never seen this. Where do you find it?
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby ozguy » Mon, 13Oct28 14:23

Leonizer, please check your PM's. Sent you a very important message regarding LOPGold.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby Agrippa » Mon, 13Oct28 15:04

Whoa, I stop checking the fora for a while and people start stroking my ego. Amazing, I should never check this place again! No, wait...

Anyway, thank you for your kind words regarding the writing of the game, tlaero (really high praise, coming from a creator like yourself), rabbie (bad humor? Come on! Those lines were classic! Almost on par with "I've come flying from Vegas and boy are my arms tired") and Kronn. Also, whenever you are in doubt about who wrote one of LoP's games, check the starting screen: the one credited as "copywriter" has written the dialog (unless there are two of them, then one of them is the style-grammar-whatever corrector), while the one credited with "concept" is who came up with the story (usually, and in this case, Leo himself; the only LoP game I've fully authored was "The Heist").

About the mechanics... well, in the immortal words of Reed Richards when his character was so badly derailed during Civil War: "That's not my department, says Herbert von Baun". That is to say, I am not a coder and don't know zilch about the problems with offering save slots to the players (maybe Leo is wary of people having to store local variables? Maybe it would break the engine we use for these kinds of games? No idea.)

All in all, I am glad about the good, sorry about the bad. Next time, we'll do better.

That's what we always try for.

Regards,
Agrippa
Agrippa
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby phreaky » Tue, 13Oct29 00:28

I agree with tlaero, a saving option would be nice

It's not really fun to repeat everything over and over again since it's the same for every endiing

For example, I thought we have other option in the "pulling up" alyssa shorts scene, but I was wrong. I don't get the purpose of that scene :D

But the sex scenes are really improving, and the animation is awesome :D
One improvement you can make is making more animation during touching, for example, when there's an option to squeeze her tits or pull her nipples, it would be even better to have it animated with morphing breasts instead of just a moving hand

But overall, especially graphics-wise, I think this is one of your best games, top notch
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Tue, 13Oct29 03:54

OK, here are the endings I have found...

By myself. Losing both girls
Fucking Alyssa (getting 3 some ending...)
Fucking Maria

What are the missing endings?
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Texasterry45601 » Tue, 13Oct29 04:29

I see people mentioning a threesome? How? Any tips?
I got:
Fucking Alyssa (no three some)
Fucking Maria
Texasterry45601
Pilot fish

Postby killerlaq » Tue, 13Oct29 16:21

Texasterry45601 wrote:I see people mentioning a threesome? How? Any tips?
I got:
Fucking Alyssa (no three some)
Fucking Maria

soit gentil avec maria dans le bureau et ensuite invite le motard à te joindre dans le bar. Apparament, ta copine a un côté trainée à développer.
killerlaq
great white shark

Postby 232323 » Tue, 13Oct29 22:17

Pretty sure the threesome ending-- the one I got anyway-- is the epilogue, and not part of the actual game. You stay with your girl and do her in the bar, and then in the "Show me my ending" menu afterwards comes the threeway. Right?
Pilot fish

Postby gamebp » Wed, 13Oct30 21:01

232323 wrote:Pretty sure the threesome ending-- the one I got anyway-- is the epilogue, and not part of the actual game. You stay with your girl and do her in the bar, and then in the "Show me my ending" menu afterwards comes the threeway. Right?

For me, you are right.
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby javartis » Thu, 13Oct31 08:48

This is probably my favorite lesson of passion game yet!

Beautiful art and complex gameplay.

Thanks!
javartis
Pilot fish

Postby Akkin » Sun, 14Jul27 16:12

There is a threesome with the biker on the bar, and it is not an ending.
Akkin
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Free sexy games