House Party - SexandGlory

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: House Party - SexandGlory

Postby fensome7 » Fri, 13Dec13 19:00

killerlaq wrote:
I still can't get bob and vivian together. I don't talk to vivian at all. do i have to ignore bob as well? Does it matter if i hook him up with janet?

@Killerlaq
Bob and Vivian scene doesn't happen until Trina and Monica arrive. Then just head upstairs and into your bedroom and the scene with Bob and Vivian should occur.
No you don't need to ignore Bob, but you do need to ignore Vivian.
Hooking Bob up with Janet didn't interfere with the scene for me.

Hope it helps!
fensome7
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby rand181 » Mon, 13Dec23 03:13

How does one complete vivian? I can't get past the first or second hearts. i have to find something that is real meaningful? I want to take the engagement ring from the costumed woman.
rand181
Pilot fish

Postby donobijuan » Mon, 13Dec23 04:20

"Completing" Vivian:

To get the ring, you need to find her husband passed out in the bathroom during the "second" act. If you tell Janet (as opposed to fucking her) she'll give you the ring later (when she's above 30 or so with you).

Note: You can get away with a LOT with the other girls before you give Vivian the ring... I recommend it.
donobijuan
sirens hunter

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 13Dec27 02:01

Easily the most complex S&G game I've ever played... wow. So many moving parts and options (for girls).

I like Janet the best so far.

Micky20 wrote:So apart from that situation there is no other way of having sex with Janet

I thought someone said before that there's another way where Janet stays if you tell her something about her fiance... Not sure. I am confused as heck. I want to find some way to get Janet without tricking her and having her leave.

EDIT: Actually... Figured something out in re Janet.
Actually, as soon as I posted this, I figured out the alternative. If you tell Janet about her fiance, you can get her to have sex in your bedroom with Bob.

EDIT #2: Is it just me or are you much more unlucky with Janet at poker than with anyone else?
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby jkyt09 » Fri, 13Dec27 20:52

Can someone please please help me and tell me all the endings or complete walkthrough? please?
jkyt09
Pilot fish

Postby hound-dog » Tue, 13Dec31 20:33

well i read all i could, but haven't found a mention of how to
get dildo spinner
. i could use help with that please.
the peeping tom
i think i can get now if the hint i found is correct.

thanks for your help in advance
hound-dog
Pilot fish

Postby EscapeEvade » Wed, 14Jan01 02:35

hound-dog wrote:well i read all i could, but haven't found a mention of how to
get dildo spinner
. i could use help with that please.
the peeping tom
i think i can get now if the hint i found is correct.

thanks for your help in advance

For Dildo Spinner...
After getting the first three-heart time with Monica, try to give her the dildo you find under the parents' bedroom pillow.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby hound-dog » Wed, 14Jan01 11:51

thanks a bunch escape :) kept giving it to the wrong girl
hound-dog
Pilot fish

Postby game player » Sat, 14Jan04 19:41

This game looks good but would prefer if Leo offered it differently.

1. There is no demo. I have played various games Leo has made and some have been great games. Others I wasn't interested in at all. Considering he uses different writers and purses different genres, not having a demo available is a major issue.

2. I prefer to play my games offline. My understanding is his premium games are online only. Plus the endings are never included with the game itself. I would suggest being able to download the game. Also making separate downloadable files for each ending. If the game tells me the number of my ending, I can then play the related ending file.

3. With a membership system, you can only play the games for time of the membership. The games that I do enjoy would be ones I would want to play for a longer period. So I would prefer to be able to purchase these games instead of a membership system.

My two cents. I would like to support Leo's work but not interested in paying for a membership system.
game player
great white shark

Postby loopy poopy » Sun, 14Mar09 09:16

The part with Monica is still bugged with me...
I still just keep getting a black screen with the loading signal, but I get two lines of dialogue the it's stuck

Is there anyway to fix this? Or will I just have to wait patiently?
loopy poopy
Pilot fish

Postby lucasmelomg » Sun, 14Sep14 23:33

Dos someone can help-me with a walkthrough to the orgy?
lucasmelomg
Pilot fish

Postby dhans7776 » Tue, 15Oct13 03:52

Love the game....still working on some achievements. :crazy:
dhans7776
great white shark

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Fri, 16Apr29 21:26

The problem that I have with the games on Sex and Glory is that there is no saving a game if you have to stop at some point. Every time you try and pick up where you left off you actually have to start over again. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] This game is hard enough without having to try and remember what you did or how far you got into the game. I don't know if there will be a remedy for that down the road but it is just a thought. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Stormy » Fri, 16Apr29 22:46

they produce great games, but they take a lot of time. a lot of members have been mad at them for being so late to release a game. they are not doing it for free, it's a business. so release on time is important as many people pay a monthly fee.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Dasati » Fri, 16Apr29 23:22

I dunno about the "on time" comment, as far as I'm aware no release dates have ever been given, bit difficult to miss a date you never gave. Also in regards to the save system, if memory serves they said on the LOP blog that the next game, Roommates will have a save function.
Dasati
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games