Stripper Pick-Up

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Stripper Pick-Up

Postby sylakone2 » Wed, 13Sep11 04:40

Hey Iksanabot

I played your game and it was good for a first game.
I agree with most of the other commentors.
It needs more depth and you need some kind of feedback in the characters responses to let the player know they have chosen the right or wrong choice.
Like a lot of Them I also encourage you to keep going.
I know it can be difficult to get the idea you want across to the public but as you do more an more games you will find it easier and easier.
I really like the sound of your next game and if you keep true to what you have said, basing your characters off real girls you have had a crush on I think they will be much better developed characters.
This will improve a lot on your first game.

Welcome aboard it's great to have another game creator getting involved.
Our little community is growing quite fast it's good to be a part of such a great and helpful community.

Like others have said in the end if you are happy with the game then it's a success.
Thanks for putting me in your list of muses. :)
Hopefully soon I'll have more to give the community.
I have recently teamed up with ExtraStiffy he is helping me with the writing of Uni Dreams.

Cheers

Sy
Cheers Sy
sylakone2
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby jurassicp » Wed, 13Sep11 21:58

I like this game a lot. Too bad there are no scenes with the dancer, you really should add some, she seems to have the biggest hooters!

I have some trouble getting to the scenes with the Angel/Devil pair. I get to a point where all three conversation options end the game, the first one being the Ecstasy option. I have tried having them both at 5+ stars before going further but it doesn't seem to help. Any tips?!
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby gamebp » Thu, 13Sep12 19:44

jurassicp wrote:I like this game a lot. Too bad there are no scenes with the dancer, you really should add some, she seems to have the biggest hooters!

I have some trouble getting to the scenes with the Angel/Devil pair. I get to a point where all three conversation options end the game, the first one being the Ecstasy option. I have tried having them both at 5+ stars before going further but it doesn't seem to help. Any tips?!

if you select "Well, I really enjoyed that. I'd like to spend some more time together, if you're up for it." you'll get ending #3, you can do what you want later
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Sep12 21:17

Thank you newguy, thanks gamebp, thanks sylakone2. Thanks for posting jurassicp, and thanks gambp for answering.
Sylakone2, you were one of my inspirations, and I'm looking forward to more of your game.
Stripper Pick-up has slowly climbed out of the 70s and into the 80s. woohoo!
iksanabot
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 13Sep13 23:30

iksanabot wrote:Thank you newguy, thanks gamebp, thanks sylakone2. Thanks for posting jurassicp, and thanks gambp for answering.
Sylakone2, you were one of my inspirations, and I'm looking forward to more of your game.
Stripper Pick-up has slowly climbed out of the 70s and into the 80s. woohoo!
iksanabot

Given some of the games that are in the 80's there's certainly no reason I can think of for yours not being among them. A very good first effort... and well done for taking criticism constructively. I don't think anyone was expecting you to go back and rework this game but, having done it, I'm sure the next game will benefit as a result.

All in all a very pleasant experience.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Previous

Return to Free sexy games