Outcast Academy - Naughty Girls Sim

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Outcast acedemy - naughty girls sim

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Mar09 15:24

Sasha plot spoiler
So I got sasha the blood prior to her little voodoo ceremony, but she still got attacked by a demon. Kinda at a loss for how to prevent that
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby sonicscream » Tue, 13Jul30 18:36

Anything new with Outcast? Plans for expansions, more single episodes, photosets, maybe even smaller games incorporating some of the characters in other settings/stories?
sonicscream
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Jul31 05:10

Hasn't been anything on the blog about it. Tbh the content available for that site is way more than LOP gold/Sex and Glory combined, so I can see why the team's been holding off since the voodoo girls sim. Feel bad for anyone who has kept renewing their subscribtion there for no new content in like a year though.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby sonicscream » Wed, 13Jul31 06:20

Ah, is that the case? I only had a subscription to Outcast (let it lapse awhile ago, though - no reason to keep it without new stuff, although I do miss it). I mean, I love all the work they put into it, but I think they have something really good here and could be doing more with it. They have some great characters in the setting, and that's what matters most to me in a game or site like this.
sonicscream
sirens hunter

Postby leonizer » Wed, 13Jul31 07:55

In the nearest future we are not planning to add any expansions to that project.
With time OA will become a part of LOPGOLD and we will create something new as a separate site - brand new dating sim, filled with new gameplay mechanic, adventure elements and dark secrets waiting to be discovered.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby Brigma » Wed, 13Jul31 14:37

leonizer wrote:In the nearest future we are not planning to add any expansions to that project.
With time OA will become a part of LOPGOLD and we will create something new as a separate site - brand new dating sim, filled with new gameplay mechanic, adventure elements and dark secrets waiting to be discovered.

How cryptic! Color me intrigued
Brigma
lagoon predator

Re: Outcast Academy - Naughty Girls Sim

Postby sexylollypop1979 » Tue, 15Feb17 00:51

leonizer, great game I loved it
sexylollypop1979
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby ptmg30 » Tue, 15Feb17 13:12

leonizer wrote:In the nearest future we are not planning to add any expansions to that project.

can you put the lesson of passion dating sim back on your site then?
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby DroopyLoving » Tue, 15Feb17 22:48

I love this game, it's always great and a real challenge. I'm glad it's been added to LoP Gold now. Thanks guys. Any plans for further Outcast Academy Games? Maybe one featuring (some) characters from this game as teachers at the academy, or one with Kim out in the big wide world.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby jilliangates77 » Wed, 15Feb18 04:36

Wanted to add here: this is, in many, many ways, my favorite game. By a mile.

So, a HUGE, massive thank you - when I finally got to reach the finish (after many, many hours of frustration) - the game is worth it...but, it took a lot of grinding to get to the ending, then, it was so...much, all at once, not enough time to savor each and every bit that unlocked.

I would love to see more f/f content in the future, but, that's also my personal preference. Probably 99.9% of the games I play, this is what I look for.

The more, "Visual novel," style as well which makes it easier for a novice like me to enjoy the game.
jilliangates77
great white shark

Postby sexylollypop1979 » Wed, 15Feb18 21:57

leonizer, I do see some glaring problems with this game. while i love it and think its good taking the "bad path" while difficult is possible, with that being said I really think you could do a lot more with this game, I do love lesbian sex and this is like the only game where its almost pure girl on girl in your collection. Please keep this going because I loved it but it feels so small.
sexylollypop1979
sirens hunter

Postby sonicscream » Tue, 15Apr07 04:52

Wow! Nice to see all the Outcast love here. It's always been a big favorite of mine, and I've been hoping for some more content for awhile. Maybe even some smaller spinoff games on the free site?
sonicscream
sirens hunter

Postby BlueManX » Sun, 15May17 10:18

I can't seem to really get any distance on this game, can anyone give me some tips on a good groundwork start.
BlueManX
Pilot fish

Postby dhans7776 » Wed, 15May20 16:33

Have not played this game in a while. forgot everything I knew about it, lol. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
dhans7776
great white shark

Postby dhans7776 » Wed, 15May20 16:46

It's starting to come back to me. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
dhans7776
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games