Outcast Academy - Naughty Girls Sim

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Outcast acedemy - naughty girls sim

Postby sonicscream » Sun, 12Oct21 01:05

Wow, I didn't realize there were separate endings for Cindy. I've only seen the bad one, I had assumed it was just the natural ending for her because she's depicted as a flake. I had thought the two endings I hadn't seen yet were with Joanne and Taylor.
sonicscream
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Pulver » Sun, 12Oct21 08:50

ltpika wrote:Endings i got:

general bad: fail to get 50 in every subject
Tia good: over 50 in every subject and 400+ with tia
cindy good: 50 in every subject and 400+ with cindy
cindy bad: same as above but fail to hit 400

I presume the rest is good/bad for becca and bad for tia.

These are the endings I've gotten:

Ending 1 - Stay at the academy: Fail to get 50 in each subject
Ending 2 - Leave the academy (alone): Over 50 in each subject and no relations with anyone (also had -300 bitch reputation, but suspect it didn't do much)
Ending 3 - Tia good: Over 50 in each subject and 300+ relations with Tia (I was actually going for Joanne in that playthrough and had 400+ in relation with her and "only" 345 with Tia. I suspect Joanne doesn't have an ending).
Ending 4 - Cindy bad(?): Over 50 in each subject and 600+ (I had, although I suspect 300+ is enough) relations with Cindy.
Ending 5 - Becca good: Over 50 in each subject and 300+ relations with Becca.
Ending 6 - Taylor good: Over 50 in each subject and 300+ relations with Taylor

So that's 6 out of the 6 advertised endings. If anyone got any other endings I would love to know.

Update: Added Ending 2 and 6.
Pulver
Pilot fish

Postby tokage » Sun, 12Oct21 18:03

Thank you all for kind words and constructive criticism. I'm glad that you enjoyed the game. We'll try to update it on regualar basis, both with new scenarios (think Tori 500 expansions) and small side quests.

sonicscream wrote:2. Speaking of the Emos: more Caytlyn Langley.

She's easily my fav girl from academy too. If I find some free time, I'll try to render photoset with her - try checking our blog within next week or two.
tokage
great white shark

Postby sonicscream » Mon, 12Oct22 00:33

Awesome about the updates! I think you guys really have something special with Outcast Academy, I'm glad to see that people are responding so well to it.

And even better news about Caytlyn! She's the reason I first signed up with Outcast, way before the sim was even released. Anything that gets me more of her is a good thing.
sonicscream
sirens hunter

Postby ltpika » Mon, 12Oct22 03:54

Pulver wrote:
ltpika wrote:Endings i got:

general bad: fail to get 50 in every subject
Tia good: over 50 in every subject and 400+ with tia
cindy good: 50 in every subject and 400+ with cindy
cindy bad: same as above but fail to hit 400

I presume the rest is good/bad for becca and bad for tia.

These are the endings I've gotten:

Ending 1 - Stay at the academy: Fail to get 50 in each subject
Ending 2 - Leave the academy (alone): Over 50 in each subject and no relations with anyone (also had -300 bitch reputation, but suspect it didn't do much)
Ending 3 - Tia good: Over 50 in each subject and 300+ relations with Tia (I was actually going for Joanne in that playthrough and had 400+ in relation with her and "only" 345 with Tia. I suspect Joanne doesn't have an ending).
Ending 4 - Cindy bad(?): Over 50 in each subject and 600+ (I had, although I suspect 300+ is enough) relations with Cindy.
Ending 5 - Becca good: Over 50 in each subject and 300+ relations with Becca.
Ending 6 - Taylor good: Over 50 in each subject and 300+ relations with Taylor

So that's 6 out of the 6 advertised endings. If anyone got any other endings I would love to know.

Update: Added Ending 2 and 6.

Sorry bout that, I meant to write Becca good instead of Cindy. is there anything special you have to do to get Taylor. I had over 400 with her yet she just leaves...do I have to hit the 50 in each subject before she goes or something?
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby phantomshark » Mon, 12Oct22 23:30

Just my luck. Been waiting forever for a chance to try this game, and then I don't check the boards the week we get a chance. :(
phantomshark
sirens hunter

Postby Greine » Wed, 12Oct24 08:51

Same, phantom.
Greine
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby dhans7776 » Sat, 12Nov03 23:47

Excellent game Leonizer! However some of the stages are not showing as complete when I've finished them.
dhans7776
great white shark

Postby johnylongy » Thu, 12Nov08 18:44

hi everyone....i didnt got on time to try the game with that trial pass....will there be any more promotions like that??
johnylongy
Pilot fish

Postby ianopolos » Tue, 12Nov13 23:11

Im always late
Last edited by ianopolos on Wed, 13Jan09 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
ianopolos
sirens hunter

Postby koalablue » Tue, 12Dec04 05:44

in the senarios bit where u collect stars ,im at the one where u have the nurse and she brings in the girl and u have have to give pleasure.. first u rub her boobs then her pussy and then ur suppose to lick out the nurses pussy... question is how do i get the thing to go up, i run out of time before i find the right spot to lick her, i go up and down on the pussy bit but nothing and i move my mouse around to other place and the thing moves but then i cant find the spot again and body have and idea
koalablue
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby sonicscream » Fri, 13Jan11 23:45

Did anyone see the announcement on the LOP Team blog for the Outcast expansion? Sounds awesome.
sonicscream
sirens hunter

Postby johnylongy » Sat, 13Jan19 17:23

will there be any more trial usernames??
johnylongy
Pilot fish

Postby ophielstr » Sat, 13Feb23 01:16

Started playing this a few days ago. Really enjoy it, however I've been trying to get the scene with the biology teacher cant seem to figure it out as I cant find a way to directly talk with her. Anyone know if this is in or if its in waiting?
ophielstr
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Sat, 13Mar09 05:36

Played through the game, can't figure out any of the new content.

Biology teacher tells me I need more help but getting tutoring in biology does nothing. I guess It's possible that I never got my score in that class high enough ( I stopped @ 50).
*edit* Made some progress with biology teacher
My biology skill was 51 by day 22 when the event triggers and I got a diff scene with the teacher saying how she is having problems with her husband. Later you can talk to her in the teacher's room and if you know how massage and have a look of at least 60 you can have sex with her

Spoiler for sasha plotline *edit, progress*
Your look has to be 80+ then you can screw the nurse to get the blood sample. Unfortunately I didn't get my look that high till after Sasha was attacked by the demon so idk how it will affect the end. For some reason though I was still able to have sex with Sasha when I got the blood, even though it was well after she was attacked

Caytlyn event wasn't that difficult to figure out but would be nice if there was a way to do it cheaper.
Brigma
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games