Outcast Academy - Naughty Girls Sim

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Outcast acedemy - naughty girls sim

Postby ttant » Sat, 12Oct13 08:30

Really good game !

But I found some other bugs :
* The -100 reputation doesn't work in day 38
* jen & erica doesn't disapear afetr finishing the quest (only if you said you wo'nt do anything to jen the quest is over).

Anyway :
* i don't find anything personal to sell or trade
* i found easier to gain reputation instead of loosing it :/
ttant
star of the reef

Postby Dole » Sat, 12Oct13 09:16

lucky loser wrote:
Severn wrote:Question where can i find Rosary for Tia?
clue.
Try resting in a spiritual place.

This clue is too subtle for me. In the ruins? I don't know where else to go. More of a hint, perhaps?

I read this in the blog.

http://lopteam.blogspot.de

Everytime you relax in the ruins, there is a random chance of a nun appearing. If the quest is at the proper stage, you can ask for her rosary.

Approximatly Day 35, walking by the lake after Class. Jennifer Approaches, Taking the Option 2 so that you will help her. Then you talk to Erica at the Showers , talk to her and take options 1 then 2. You return to Jennifer but Option 2 does not seem to work "Go back to your Room" Not able to see if there is a requirement for this.

When I try it the Quest from Jennifer it don´t disappear. You can talk to Erica and fight her (Fitness 50) Option 1 and then 2? and when you come back to Jennifer you can take Option 2 and you can fuck her. I don´t know why I can see this before I have the same problem. You can fuck her all time (+5 Passion) because the Quest don´t dissapear and you can level your Passion.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Nisterius » Sat, 12Oct13 11:12

lucky loser wrote:
Severn wrote:Question where can i find Rosary for Tia?
clue.
Try resting in a spiritual place.

This clue is too subtle for me. In the ruins? I don't know where else to go. More of a hint, perhaps?

If you'r sunbasing nude you can ask rosary at monk.
Nisterius
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 12Oct13 15:33

leonizer wrote:
Free account valid till: 2012-10-19
login: sharklagoon
pass: eatmealive

Link: http://outcastacademy.com

Thanks Leon... Does this give access to the full game or a stripped-down "taster"?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby GazonkFoo » Sat, 12Oct13 20:31

Very nice game - great job!

There are only a few minor issues i discovered (nothing that impacts the fun of this awesome game):
- The mood is reset to 100 each time you load a game
- As others have pointed out the event where you need to deal with erica never ends (neither if you punch her using fitness or with enough "bitch power"). This way you can get an infinite amount of passion and (positive) reputation.
- When taylor is send home you are brought to the map without having to go to the classroom in the morning. When you enter your room you can go to classroom afterwards. If you happen to have less than 30 time left you get a negative amount of time this way.
- The story for the "cover your eyes" event seems to be a bit broken. Joanne re-apears after she left and you get +50 friendship with her (after you just lost -50 friendship) when you decide to bind her eyes.
- Checking out the delivery van costs 20 time instead of the displayed 30.
- The sound effect of gaining an achievement never stopps and is pretty annoying.
- It is way too hard to become a tutor and the reward is really not worth it (tutor girls gives +10 reputation and nothing else!?).
- After you learned how to trade the sell prices in cindy's and tia's room are also reduced which isn't very logical.

Maybe someone can give me a hint where to find personal items..?

Btw it is possible to get ALL the achievements in a single game [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
GazonkFoo
Pilot fish

Postby Venom » Sun, 12Oct14 10:36

I personally don't think it is possible to get all the achievements in one playthrough however i got allmost all of them after a few playthroughs
see spoiler

I do know one of them of the missing achievements is stealing the diary of the asian chick. however it gives -20 friendship and if you want to pass the 50 mark on all subjects is the easiest way to ask her to tutor you.
It doesn't stress you out and gives +10 friendship.

If you do pass the mark the ending scenes is with the person with who you have the highest friendship
which is most of the time the asian chick.

Learning a skill doesn't seem to give you extra advantages in the game except +40 friendship (should check the nurse)
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby GazonkFoo » Sun, 12Oct14 10:53

Venom wrote:I personally don't think it is possible to get all the achievements in one playthrough however i got allmost all of them after a few playthroughs
see spoiler

I do know one of them of the missing achievements is stealing the diary of the asian chick. however it gives -20 friendship and if you want to pass the 50 mark on all subjects is the easiest way to ask her to tutor you.
It doesn't stress you out and gives +10 friendship.

If you do pass the mark the ending scenes is with the person with who you have the highest friendship
which is most of the time the asian chick.

Learning a skill doesn't seem to give you extra advantages in the game except +40 friendship (should check the nurse)

It is possible to get all of them but i only managed to get the "bad" ending:
Make sure to talk with tia each day and have your skills ready at the right time (15 look on day 4, 15 fitness on 8, 40 language on 16, 50 fitness on 23, 100 friend with joanne on 38, 50 passion on 46).
At the end i started stealing panties to get my reputation down (for the darks side ending).
Then i sold all the panties and bought ecstasy which i gave to cindy and becca.

Edit: i made a qucik guide to get all the achievements: http://pastebin.com/cCEyq5B2
Last edited by GazonkFoo on Sun, 12Oct14 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
GazonkFoo
Pilot fish

Postby Nisterius » Sun, 12Oct14 14:59

Who can answer me? I asked about this before. :)
I achieved sex with strap-on with Becca, buy how I can open anal scene with her (another option)? When I tries to do this, I loose 10 friendship points.
Nisterius
sirens hunter

Postby Dole » Sun, 12Oct14 16:25

GazonkFoo wrote:Maybe someone can give me a hint where to find personal items..?

I only found one and this was by the nurse on the left/down side and you must click on it to get it.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby peem » Sun, 12Oct14 22:13

Dole wrote:
GazonkFoo wrote:Maybe someone can give me a hint where to find personal items..?

I only found one and this was by the nurse on the left/down side and you must click on it to get it.

I think the personal item is placed randomly. I've found it also by Ruins and Bench.
peem
sirens hunter

Postby jewelss » Mon, 12Oct15 20:46

any ending with joanne ?
jewelss
Pilot fish

Postby ihutch » Mon, 12Oct15 20:58

I dont know , try getting friendship (relation value) with joanne to be high
I had an ending with Tia and i had 400+ relationship - Dam that tutoring :) and naughy times
ihutch
great white shark

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 12Oct17 19:22

Really enjoyed it, Leonizer, thanks. Disappointed that when I failed miserably to be a good student I couldn't continue for another 50 days ;)

Few points:
1. Found it really hard to get a bad rep, even pulling pranks all the time, being rude to people etc. Perhaps more early opportunities to be a bitch.
2. If you managed to build up a relationship with Tia and Cindy, then a threesome in their room would be a nice reward
3. If you are good at Maths should this help trading? Good at Geography, find the earring. Good at Biology, passion bonus.
4. Give 'em enough drugs the girls should be willing to do anything i.e. Becca could go that extra ...
5. Really fancied Tia, does she have a sister [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
6. If you get the massage skill, maybe charge other girls for the massage
7. Shame you don't get punished by the teacher for bad behaviour, regular spanking scenes or is that just me?

Thanks again. Always love a school full of super hot women.
I'm an ex games programmer with time on my hands I really ought to contribute.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby sonicscream » Fri, 12Oct19 16:14

Really awesome game! Loved feeling immersed in the Academy, and Kim is really gorgeous.

A couple of things...
1. I also found it kind of difficult to earn negative rep. Once you get going, it builds quickly, but it takes a while to get to that point. Largely because a lot of the most helpful skills are gained by making friends with people. I get the balance reasons why it would be this way, but maybe it'd help to be able to make friends with certain characters (maybe unpopular ones) without having your general reputation increase? I mean, this might require adding more characters, and that would be a ton of work, but it seems like the game's ripe for expansion. This would actually be a good way to bring in the Emos in a larger role, for instance.

2. Speaking of the Emos: more Caytlyn Langley.

3. It'd be awesome to have some Naughty Shower options that don't require negative rep.

4. In regards to building negative rep, I feel like the pranks being hit-or-miss is a little too arbitrary. Maybe a failed prank could still ruin your reputation a bit. And how about the ability to pick fights with people? That would be a good use of the fitness skill.

5. Also, what about being able to do people's homework for them after you hit a certain knowledge level? Might be a good option to build positive rep and earn money, too, since you can really only earn money now by stealing and selling panties. You've even got a built-in balance there with the damage it would do to your mood. Seems like a more complete option than the Tutoring skill.

Thanks again for all your hard work! I love Outcast Academy, and it's really great to see it grow like this.
sonicscream
sirens hunter

Postby ltpika » Sat, 12Oct20 23:52

Endings i got:

general bad: fail to get 50 in every subject
Tia good: over 50 in every subject and 400+ with tia
cindy good: 50 in every subject and 400+ with cindy
cindy bad: same as above but fail to hit 400

I presume the rest is good/bad for becca and bad for tia.
ltpika
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games