Coffee for Keisha VF

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Coffee for Keisha VF

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 14Oct19 01:03

PinkVendetta wrote:Yup I hear you to many out there want to know everything about everyone, chrome helps them do that lol

It is also a way of separating someone's real life work from their hobbies, both on a legal sense if their contract with some customers have "anything you think of belongs to us" clauses, as well as on a "you do programming on WHAT sort of projects in your own free time" problem when looking for new customer contracts. LOL
Greyelf
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct19 11:57

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby TeineWolf » Sun, 14Oct26 04:55

If anyone down the road wants some anonymous mirroring or file sharing. I am considering adding a section to my site, once I get things running. Have an option for developers to have a location to do such. I picked a registry site, that allows anonymous site registration, so I understand the privacy issue.

It's a little more expensive. But it you get your domain done on, networksolutions.com. You pay more for the domain, but you can also get anonymous domain registration for a little more. For my paranoid self, it's a must. I've been online for about 20 years, and it's not much fun as it sounds. For the life of me, I can google myself. Well the real me at least.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct26 09:35

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Oct28 05:06

PinkVendetta wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:If anyone down the road wants some anonymous mirroring or file sharing. I am considering adding a section to my site, once I get things running. Have an option for developers to have a location to do such. I picked a registry site, that allows anonymous site registration, so I understand the privacy issue.

It's a little more expensive. But it you get your domain done on, networksolutions.com. You pay more for the domain, but you can also get anonymous domain registration for a little more. For my paranoid self, it's a must. I've been online for about 20 years, and it's not much fun as it sounds. For the life of me, I can google myself. Well the real me at least.

See that is scary really, that google have been in bed from the get go with the MIB so to speak, I can understand why people want privacy online these days, that is why the Tor Network was created in the 1st place, so normal everyday people could have 100% privacy on line using it, and many many ISPs block access to the TOR network stating it is dangerous and they are blocking it for your safety, meaning they are blocking it because you would be online 100% secure with 100% privacy, and your ISP does not want that lol.

Even Homeland, CIA, NSA, MI6, AirForce, and a host of others all use Tor as it is that secure for them sending info back and forth with 100% privacy, watched a programe on the guy who created Tor, anyway, back on topic, just wanted to share that since you were talking about online privacy.
For me it's anonymity not privacy. I just decided early on, that I wanted to keep my offline/online worlds separate. Kind of redundant in today's world. But before Google even existed, that's just a choice I made. I don't fear the MIB, because they don't fear me.

The offer to host, is for the likes of me, that might want a place to store stuff. But not for planning global domination. That's later.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 14Oct28 05:21

TeineWolf wrote:global domination

mmmm, does it come in sea-bird flavor?
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby TeineWolf » Tue, 14Oct28 19:41

Greyelf wrote:
TeineWolf wrote:global domination

mmmm, does it come in sea-bird flavor?
Sorry. Stale coffee and cigarette butts.

Call me a traditionalist.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby theanonypus » Mon, 14Nov10 19:49

PinkVendetta wrote:
paquito wrote:Did you play it in French?

no, as my french is not good.

Can you give a link to the English version?
theanonypus
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Mon, 14Nov10 21:01

In October Tlaero said the links for all her (and Phreaky's) games were at the start of viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2972
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Previous

Return to Free sexy games