Roundscape - 2D Fantasy RPG

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Roundscape - 2D Fantasy RPG

Postby Brigma » Thu, 14Jul10 09:15

roberttx wrote:Gotta say I'm not too impressed with the demo. Not enough to pay any money for the game.

The game is still in development, but even in it's current state there's another 10 hours or so of gameplay beyond the demo including sex scenes with all your female companions. I think it's actually pretty fun and well worth $10, but I guess everyone has different tastes.
Brigma
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby roberttx » Thu, 14Jul10 22:28

Is the male character available in the playable game?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Pennel » Fri, 14Jul11 01:10

roberttx wrote:Is the male character available in the playable game?

Yes, but not the demo. The demo also only has one origin.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Fri, 14Jul11 06:40

Brigma wrote:The game is still in development, but even in it's current state there's another 10 hours or so of gameplay beyond the demo including sex scenes with all your female companions. I think it's actually pretty fun and well worth $10, but I guess everyone has different tastes.

That actually sounds good enough to back... What version is the game itself at now? Last time I checked their page I think it was 0.6.2b... I might wait for some more content.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby anggus » Fri, 14Jul11 14:58

I've been patient for about a year now awaiting the first "final" build :). Wonder how much longer it'll be now
anggus
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sat, 14Jul12 11:13

Cochise wrote:
Brigma wrote:The game is still in development, but even in it's current state there's another 10 hours or so of gameplay beyond the demo including sex scenes with all your female companions. I think it's actually pretty fun and well worth $10, but I guess everyone has different tastes.

That actually sounds good enough to back... What version is the game itself at now? Last time I checked their page I think it was 0.6.2b... I might wait for some more content.

0.7.0b was just released last week

anggus wrote:I've been patient for about a year now awaiting the first "final" build :). Wonder how much longer it'll be now

It seems like there's a major revision every other month or so, so 1.0 would be out around the end of the year I would think
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby Nezumi » Mon, 14Jul14 04:42

Brigma wrote:
roberttx wrote:Gotta say I'm not too impressed with the demo. Not enough to pay any money for the game.

The game is still in development, but even in it's current state there's another 10 hours or so of gameplay beyond the demo including sex scenes with all your female companions. I think it's actually pretty fun and well worth $10, but I guess everyone has different tastes.

So I downloaded the demo and enjoyed it even though it was very short, it gave me enough interest in the game to jump on and donate to the cause. But now I'm pissed because I can't play it until the beginning of the month. Donated through Patreon but they won't take my money until the start of each month so now I've got to wait.

So annoying and not a good way to do business.
Nezumi
great white shark

Postby sexylollypop1979 » Sun, 14Jul20 17:40

Nezumi wrote:
Brigma wrote:

So I downloaded the demo and enjoyed it even though it was very short, it gave me enough interest in the game to jump on and donate to the cause. But now I'm pissed because I can't play it until the beginning of the month. Donated through Patreon but they won't take my money until the start of each month so now I've got to wait.

So annoying and not a good way to do business.

It is kina anoying but you know its not that far away anymore. Its just the way they do things.
sexylollypop1979
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Free sexy games