Simgirls 2

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Simgirls 2

Postby SlLePER » Mon, 13Jul29 17:28

Hi,
It's been some time now, since I learned that the guy updating original simgirls (DNA 2 girls) been planning on making a sequel (not officially official though, because of some copyright problems), and now its pretty late in development (should be out in october).
In fact, I didn't really watch the updates, so I can't really tell you much about it, but last I know, he's been speculating with doing ?online multiplayer?. The story will in future staring the family of original mega-playboy ?battling new world order? from their personnal island, sorry that I can't be more specific (or precise, for that matter :( ). What I know with certainty is that it shouldn't be just dating game, but there should be strong fighting element too.
Old forum for that game is located on http://simgirls2.freeforums.org/, but now they relocated to http://www.blackspears.com/simgirls-2.html, in fact, you can find there latest version of simgirls too, precisely here: http://www.blackspears.com/simgirls.html
SlLePER
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Simgirls 2

Postby M » Mon, 13Jul29 19:15

But the fighting elements were easily the worst part of the first game.
M
lagoon predator

Postby SlLePER » Mon, 13Jul29 20:01

M wrote:But the fighting elements were easily the worst part of the first game.

that I can agree with (even if there wasn't that much of them - luckily only few fist fights that could have been lived through very easily [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] ), but it looked like that he's making the new game from ground, so maybe we'l be nicely surprised

Edit: so... I just played this game again after a two years or so and actually, I don't agree with it, at least not completely, the fights weren't the reason I played it, but the car minigame... [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
Last edited by SlLePER on Mon, 13Jul29 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
SlLePER
sirens hunter

Postby rabbie » Mon, 13Jul29 21:29

Weird that you posted that, i was playing it only a day ago and discovered the second game. The bits you mentioned can be beat if you know the tricks, the fights are all pretty easy if you spam the special attack (s button, aimed at the body) even the biggest hardest guy can be done with a few energy drinks. The car bit is a little hard, i find its best to stick to the lower part and spam nitrous.

The bit i found the most annoying was guessing the days to date them... just a pain in the arse.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby SlLePER » Wed, 13Jul31 13:11

weird coincidences happen :D
I got through the fights mostly that I just punched them in the face (I never really got hang of the special attacks) till I knocked them down (I think I needed over 30 medicines and who-knows how many coffees to beat the Bloody King [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] ) and as for the car minigame... I just skipped that one
and as for the dates, really annoying at first and you could easily lost the whole day by quessing, and if Ryuuji decided to show up :crazy: ... but after you get scouter from space date with Tomoko, it just all goes away [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
SlLePER
sirens hunter

Postby cheese101 » Wed, 13Jul31 19:39

what i found to be the key for fights is to punch head with "q", then hit "w" when they are stunned.
this knocks em down, giving you a chance to heal up if necessary,and as soon as they get back up, straight back to head punching followed by special.
using this tactic and 200 strength you should get bloody king down in 3-4 combos (combo meaning punch head til stun -> special)
using it with 300 strength 2-3
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby EscapeEvade » Sat, 13Aug03 02:09

I played through the game a few times somewhat recently and I'd read somewhere that if you aim around the head area and just hold down the "weak attack" button or whatever that it basically destroys any enemy, even the most powerful. When they get stunned you can throw in some of the special attacks to help things go faster, since the more hearty enemies can take a long time to kill using just weak attacks. Before I'd tried that, I would get killed, but when I started doing that, battles became a breeze. You can defeat the most powerful guy really early on doing that.

rabbie wrote:The bit i found the most annoying was guessing the days to date them... just a pain in the arse.

I may have notes somewhere in a .txt file, but I believe that there is a pattern to that. I say "somewhat recently" and mean more like "within 2013." lol

I'll try to dig it up.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby ad_reloaded » Sat, 13Sep21 15:41

Any update on Sim Girl 2 development? Couldn't find much info on the net.
ad_reloaded
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Sat, 13Sep21 21:33

Hoboy
lagoon predator

Return to Free sexy games