Meeting Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Meeting Keeley

Postby Micky20 » Sat, 13Dec14 20:53

downloaded game but cant seem to play the game
Micky20
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Super » Sat, 13Dec14 21:24

Micky20 wrote:downloaded game but cant seem to play the game

Hm... have you tried clicking _begin? what exactly does it say when you click it? Have you extracted the file from the zip folder using winrar? Are you able to play other similar games?

Would need a bit more info on what happens when you play it in order to help you better. As it stands, I recommend unzipping it using winrar if you haven't already. If you don't have winrar, it's easy enough to find on google.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 13Dec14 21:38

Superawesomemans wrote:

Hm... have you tried clicking _begin? what exactly does it say when you click it? Have you extracted the file from the zip folder using winrar? Are you able to play other similar games?

Would need a bit more info on what happens when you play it in order to help you better. As it stands, I recommend unzipping it using winrar if you haven't already. If you don't have winrar, it's easy enough to find on google.

@Superawesomemans If he as windows theres no need for winrar, just right clic and extract the zip folder ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Micky20 » Sat, 13Dec14 21:47

done it now thanks forgot to unzip files
Micky20
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Sat, 13Dec14 21:52

Rikwar wrote:
Superawesomemans wrote:

@Superawesomemans If he as windows theres no need for winrar, just right clic and extract the zip folder ;)

So it is, so it is. Forgot about that.

Well anyway, glad you got it working :p Enjoy.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 13Dec15 06:35

P-Slayer wrote:Wish there was a way to play this online, I would like to play thru all of the Keeley games again in one go. Tlaero's games never work when I download them -- had to wait for CfK to land on PF1 before I got to play it.

Unfortunately, Leo didn't want this one for PF1. I'm not sure why.

Remind me, what OS and version as well as which browser and version are you using?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 13Dec15 07:31

"tlaero"
Unfortunately, Leo didn't want this one for PF1. I'm not sure why.

Tlaero

With your previous games beeing in is top 10 for the past 2 years adding one more would make it PFTlaero :lol:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby exar » Sun, 14Mar16 03:52

Sorry for necro this Thread, but ich have a question/problem.

I want to play MK via Chrome, but the save/restore game and achievements are not working. My english isnt good enough to discribe the problem closer. We agree on nothing works [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

In the readme from MK can i read, Chrome must be startet with the "enable-file-cookies" flag. How can edit the Chrome Shortcut? The last time, i have edited some thing like this, was in somewhere in Year 2000 with my Half Life/Counter Strike Shortcut. Since then i've don't dealt with it. Google tells me to many Bullshit, because i dont know the right question.

Addons in Chrome are Adblock, Script Defender - Mk respectively my HDD is approved , and some Unblocker.
exar
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 14Mar16 17:40

We should be able to help. What operating system and version are you using?

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby LRM » Sun, 14Mar16 19:25

@ exar;
Far right of screen, 3 horizontal bars, click "Customize and control Google Chrome"
Then click the following:
Settings
Show advanced settings
Privacy/Content settings
Cookies
    Block third-party cookies and site data
    Manage exceptions - add the site and allow.
HTH
Lou
If some of your add-ons also block cookies you may need to change them too.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby eboogie » Sat, 14Apr05 06:41

Downloaded and started playing but for some reason after talking to Keeley in the office the second time and "closely looking at her", i go back to my office and cannot find my coworker to invite keeley and her out for drinks...

it keeps saying "darn you cant find jessica anywhere, go home" .. is this a bug?

edit: my bad, didnt set chrome to enable cookies
eboogie
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sun, 14Aug10 14:58

I'm on vacation with limited web access. It looks like the Coffee for Keisha thread still points to the old, now defunct, hotwire locations for Phreaky's and my games. The first post in this thread has all the current links.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby FranzFerdinand » Tue, 14Aug19 04:13

I just opened this account here to thank you. I, like many others, love your games. thank you and Phreaky making these games, updating them, keeping them free for all, very much. best wishes
FranzFerdinand
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Tue, 14Aug19 04:20

Thanks Franz. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Tlaero
tlaero

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Chris.Chris » Sun, 15Oct11 00:04

I tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working still and yes I am using chrome. I'll try again with a different browser later.
Chris.Chris
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games