Meeting Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Meeting Keeley

Postby Frank » Sun, 13Aug11 20:32

tlaero wrote:
Introducing "Meeting Keeley" https://hotfile.com/dl/228406317/30931eb/mk.zip.html
Don't get TOO excited. In the end, this is a game you've played before. I joined the two games (the daydream is now the full one), refreshed the text, added sounds (as long as you're on a browser that follows industry standards--Firefox doesn't)

Tlaero

Oddly enough, I still get sound in firefox with MK. I like how you seamlessly combined your first two games. At least it seems that way to me.

I still haven't found the secret end though.
Frank
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Tue, 13Aug13 01:43

Thanks Frank.

Recent builds of Firefox support mp3. Better late than never I guess.

You get the bonus when you unlock all of the achievements.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Thu, 13Oct17 05:23

Quick note. I just checked and Meeting Keeley is approaching 5000 downloads. Not bad for a re-release.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby phreaky » Mon, 13Oct21 13:35

Hey tlaero, I just downloaded the game and will try playing it :D

Tell you about it later
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby erana » Tue, 13Nov12 12:24

Hi, Tlaero and Phreaky. Long time, no see. I've been quite away from the lagoon since about 2010 or so. (Maybe you don't even remember me...)
Is there any single place where I could download the latest version of your games, or should I search through three years of old forum posts?
erana
lagoon predator

Postby Trucla » Tue, 13Nov12 19:59

Welcome back, Erana! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] We have missed you... and your work! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Super » Tue, 13Nov12 20:21

erana wrote:Hi, Tlaero and Phreaky. Long time, no see. I've been quite away from the lagoon since about 2010 or so. (Maybe you don't even remember me...)
Is there any single place where I could download the latest version of your games, or should I search through three years of old forum posts?

In addition to this, which is a fusion of two of their old games, there's life with Keeley, getting to know christine, and coffee with Keisha. On phone so can't link them myself but you should be able to search them in the search bar. Also, they're all playable on playforceone.com if you don't want to download them.

Also, shameless endorsement of my project, Inspiring Celina, whichbisntnout yet but is more or less trying to emulate the feel of their games.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 13Nov12 22:31

erana wrote:Hi, Tlaero and Phreaky. Long time, no see. I've been quite away from the lagoon since about 2010 or so. (Maybe you don't even remember me...)

Hi Erana, good to see you back !
As for the games have you looked at page 1 of this thread the download links are pretty much all there ;)
or
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2972
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby tlaero » Wed, 13Nov13 03:48

Hi Erana!

I absolutely remember you. It was the board's positive treatment of you that convinced me to start posting. I was sad that you left just as I was arriving. It's great to have you back.

The links in the first post of this thread are all the current ones. The storyline order of the games is:
Meeting Keeley
Getting to Know Christine
Life With Keeley
Coffee for Keisha

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby erana » Thu, 13Nov14 09:45

Tlaero,
I saw your games' links and storyline order in the first page of this thread, but thanks anyway. I also know they all are in Leonizer's website, as well as lots of other places all over the internet. What I asked (excuse me for not having been clearer) was if you do have a website of your own for your games, much as other game creators (like Leonizer, Chaotic, Mugen, Sylakone...)

It was the board's positive treatment of you that convinced me to start posting.

Lady Tlaero, maybe you don't know, but the very reason I posted my first game add-ons plus detailed descriptions of how to do them was to encourage others to come up with new content, back at a time when quality games came in driblets. You are among the living proofs that said efforts were sucessful. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Trucla wrote:We have missed you... and your work!

Not wishing to hijack the thread talking about me so I'll be brief, but I should thank you [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] and say that new content coming from me is unlikely for the same reasons that made me stay away to begin with: namely, my family now has granddaughters - which are about as big a time-sinkers as Javascript coding... I had to choose!
erana
lagoon predator

Postby Mimailia » Thu, 13Nov14 12:36

erana wrote:... now has granddaughters - which are about as big a time-sinkers as Javascript coding... I had to choose!

Wise choice! Welcome back.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Fri, 13Nov15 07:05

Leo has most of the games, though he didn't want Meeting Keeley.

I don't have a website of my own for the games. I value anonymity more than the income I could generate from a site, so the hotfile links are my official ones. I just checked, and MK is up to 5375 downloads.

Your efforts were definitely successful! You should stop by the projects section of the lagoon and check out what people are working on.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby tlaero » Thu, 13Dec05 20:15

Hotfile is dead, so I moved the files to mediafire. First page edited with new links.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby P-Slayer » Sat, 13Dec14 08:13

Wish there was a way to play this online, I would like to play thru all of the Keeley games again in one go. Tlaero's games never work when I download them -- had to wait for CfK to land on PF1 before I got to play it.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 13Dec14 08:59

P-Slayer wrote:Wish there was a way to play this online, I would like to play thru all of the Keeley games again in one go. Tlaero's games never work when I download them -- had to wait for CfK to land on PF1 before I got to play it.

Dont know what browser your using P-Slayer never had any problems having downloaded Tlaero & Phreaky's games using IE or Firefox :??:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games