Meeting Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby LRM » Sun, 15Oct11 00:17

When I tried to open it with Chrome it didn't work for me either. I ran 7-zip "Extract Here" and it now works with Chrome. http://www.7-zip.org/ is free software. They won't beat you to death asking you subscribe.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Chris.Chris » Sun, 15Oct11 17:51

Still not working. Is there a way you can upload them via a different host website aside from mediafire and then send another link over?
Chris.Chris
sirens hunter

Re: Meeting Keeley

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Oct11 19:25

Chris in the introduce yourself section said he was having trouble with Meeting Keeley. Let's see if we can figure out what's wrong. Chris, can you describe what's happening when you unzip the file?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Oct11 19:33

Let's see if we can get Chris some help by moving the conversation here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2972&start=45

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Chris.Chris » Sun, 15Oct11 19:51

Apologies Trucia and thanks tlaero.
Chris.Chris
sirens hunter

Postby Chris.Chris » Sun, 15Oct11 19:59

Thanks tlaero.

It just worked now for some strange reason. Hooray! I just right clicked the downloaded file and chose 'open with Winzip'.

I tried opening it before on a number of programs like this and with Winzip, but it has only opened now.

Thanks anyway! :)
Chris.Chris
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Sun, 15Oct11 20:15

I'm glad you have it working Chris, and I'm glad you enjoy the games. Thanks for playing!

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby blhudspeth » Mon, 15Oct19 20:52

tlaero,

Are you guys going to do anymore Keely type games? She was one of my all time favorites. Perfect body. I know you are helping with Pandora which is fantastic too. Just thought I would ask!

Keep up the great work!

B [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
blhudspeth
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Tue, 15Oct20 04:36

Thanks B. I'm glad you enjoyed them. I did the Keeley games with a different artist (Phreaky) and don't currently have plans to do more of them. My focus at the moment is on a set of games I'm writing with Mortze. I can't take any credit for Pandora. I helped with a bit of the coding and gave him some feedback on the story, but the game is all his. The one he and I did together is Dreaming With Elsa. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3530

Mortze and I are currently working on a new game that takes place in Elsa's universe. It's one of the two mentioned in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3553) but we're not announcing which yet.

Tlaero
tlaero

Previous

Return to Free sexy games