Emily: Sister Attraction

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Emily: Sister Attraction

Postby come.ill » Mon, 15Mar16 05:20

this game is really great! good job! can't wait for homecoming [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
come.ill
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Spike1981 » Mon, 15Aug10 17:48

i have a Question

wheres ist Emily: Homcomin?
Spike1981
sirens hunter

Postby palmer_aif » Mon, 15Aug10 18:12

Spike1981 wrote:i have a Question

A moderator accidentally deleted the thread when he attempted to move it to the "Projects" section. Therefor Homecoming currently has no thread on the forum, but you're of course welcome to discuss it on my blog :)
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 15Aug10 18:19

palmer_aif wrote:

A moderator accidentally deleted the thread when he attempted to move it to the "Projects" section. Therefor Homecoming currently has no thread on the forum, but you're of course welcome to discuss it on my blog :)

Making mistakes, its human
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby athossico » Mon, 15Aug10 18:23

Skelaturi wrote:Making mistakes, its human

I was still thinking that moderator were a sort of deity :D :D
athossico
great white shark

Postby rabbie » Tue, 15Aug11 21:32

I was kind of worried seeing that gone what with the incest argument going on in the other thread, thought we were in for a purge.
rabbie
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Aug11 21:59

rabbie wrote:I was kind of worried seeing that gone what with the incest argument going on in the other thread, thought we were in for a purge.

same here, but that would mean many more would close down.
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 15Aug12 06:43

rabbie wrote:I was kind of worried seeing that gone what with the incest argument going on in the other thread, thought we were in for a purge.

Take a look at this thread, we had the same silly argument here too! It is boring trying to make people understand the difference between fiction and reality... (and we're talking about adults... how boring :sarcastic: )

After reading the absurdity that happened in the Innocence Lost - Little Anna thread, I begin to worry myself... I surely hope that Shark's forum remain free and vibrant with discussions and presentations of new games AS IT USED TO BE, and doesn't become a stagnant pool of paranoia.
Common sense is the only thing required.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Aug12 08:12

palmer_aif wrote:

With the greatest respects, this had absolutely nothing to do with the "incest" discussions. "Emily:Homecoming" was an unfinished projected, but in the manner attempted to relocate it to "Projects" I ran foul of Board software. Palmer_aif was immediately notified; unlike on a home computer the thread cannot be recovered from the server. While I've expressed apologies to Palmer_aif may I also express the same to those who are feeling inconvenienced.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 15Aug12 09:29

On one of the forums where I moderate, all deleted items are directed into a "Deleted Board" which only the staff can see.

We took this decision so that any mistakes/errors can be corrected, and on the odd chance that there was ever some sort of legal dispute we had kept the 'evidence'.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Mortze » Wed, 15Aug12 14:22

Squeeky wrote:With the greatest respects, this had absolutely nothing to do with the "incest" discussions. "Emily:Homecoming" was an unfinished projected, but in the manner attempted to relocate it to "Projects" I ran foul of Board software. Palmer_aif was immediately notified; unlike on a home computer the thread cannot be recovered from the server. While I've expressed apologies to Palmer_aif may I also express the same to those who are feeling inconvenienced.

Just asking out of ignorance, couldn't it have been resolved by Palmer recreating the thread for Homecoming in Projects again?
Cheers!
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15Aug12 14:33

Mortze wrote:
Squeeky wrote:With the greatest respects, this had absolutely nothing to do with the "incest" discussions. "Emily:Homecoming" was an unfinished projected, but in the manner attempted to relocate it to "Projects" I ran foul of Board software. Palmer_aif was immediately notified; unlike on a home computer the thread cannot be recovered from the server. While I've expressed apologies to Palmer_aif may I also express the same to those who are feeling inconvenienced.

Just asking out of ignorance, couldn't it have been resolved by Palmer recreating the thread for Homecoming in Projects again?
Cheers!

yup, but you gotta wonder as Palmer was the 1st to reply on what happened, why he didn't do that. My guess is he is just bit too busy at the moment with uni and such and homecoming probaly wouldn't be out this year. I think he rather creates a homecoming topic in all sexy games, for when he is done. But thats my guess
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 15Aug12 19:35

Mortze wrote:

Cheers!

You're right, I definitely could, and intend to. Right now there's nothing new to share on Homecoming though, except for a potential graphics change (which however would affect all my projects), but when that changes I will :)
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Aug13 15:14

palmer_aif wrote:
Mortze wrote:

Cheers!

You're right, I definitely could, and intend to. Right now there's nothing new to share on Homecoming though, except for a potential graphics change (which however would affect all my projects), but when that changes I will :)

said it already on your site Palmer, i do not like that graphics change. Feels lazy uninspired.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Aug13 15:42

Skelaturi wrote:said it already on your site Palmer, i do not like that graphics change. Feels lazy uninspired.

I wouldn't say that. It requires more work that simply putting normal pictures. Must add one or more filters to the pics. I like the result. But it might get too blury when you need us to see details like her vajayjay.

I don't know what filters you use Palmer but I'd use Filter/Artistic/Dry Brush. It's softer, looks like a painting but doesn't mess too much with fine details.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games