Emily: Sister Attraction

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Emily: Sister Attraction

Postby Sierrebrarc » Mon, 14Jun02 23:54

Every once in a while I don't get pictures to load. It usually happens when I just hold enter to get the whole text at once. That said, often restarting helps.

Now, one thing to try would be start a new game, hit view, option, and uncheck the box for show graphics. Hit ok then open and recheck the box. Next, hit ctrl+g. This will open a window just for the graphics. I find I like the pics to the side so they don't jack up the text. Also it leaves the last pic loaded no matter what you have done so you always have something nice to look at. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

You will probably have to click the pic a few times until it fits the way you want. (actual size, stretch, fit to window, etc) Once adjusted to the right setting all the pics will come on in the same way.

Give it a try.
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Sierrebrarc » Tue, 14Jun03 03:06

As you may have found by trying to look at the original partial walkthroughs I had posted, my walkthrough is now complete. I am fairly certain I have not missed anything, but if I did let me know. You can search it in the walkthrough section, or you can follow my link here.

I looked it over about a dozen times, and it was transferred over and over from one doc to another as I tested all the variables so there is room for mistakes.

Thank you for your patience.
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby Venom » Thu, 14Jun05 06:44

Sierrebrarc wrote:You can save all you want. Any time you hit a hot spot you might want to come back to or use as a jump off point for future runs just type "save x" where x is a description of where you are. Just remember to not use spaces.
Example: do all the things you can do before talking to emily, collecting, phone, pc, removing paperball from keyhole etc, then type "save RunPrep" now you just start all your games from there so you don't have to do it all again.
Or
save LightsOut
save NightyNight
save PeepShow
save PracticePics
save RubaDubDub
save AloneTime
etc. etc.

After you save with "x", always resave with your main save name example (save LightsOut [enter] save MainRun [enter]) this way as you progress you just hit save and you wont mess up a hot spot save.
That should help, unless of course I misunderstood

EDIT: OH!!! I have a full walkthrough for ending 1, and 4(4 is the one I've posted). I've done 2 but I need to jot it all down, and then I have to figure out 3 still.

i know you can do this, but i was talking about saving between the longer textdumps (conversations)
Btw i like your ava, is it from a game if so which one?
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby karrek » Thu, 14Jun05 14:00

@Sierrebrarc: Dat avatar... [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby badboll » Thu, 14Jun05 15:21

The game keeps crashing when I use the Picture Gallery Code.

Sometimes It loads the first picture of the set but not the others.
Also that error message we are supposed to ignore, I feel it has a purpose since it keeps showing up.
I also feel that that might be why the picture and stuff doesn't work.
Wouldn't it be easier for us to load the story file in a fresh Adrift Install?
I have no experience in the matter. Just wondering. Quite frustrating when you can't get it to work hehe
badboll
sirens hunter

Postby Sierrebrarc » Thu, 14Jun05 15:38

@karrek, what can I say? You inspired me with yours.
I cut 14 frames out of a vid I had. it was 28 frames, but the file size was too big, so I cut it down again. There are a couple other spots during the same vid I'm thinking of trying as well. I'll post 'em and you can tell me which you like the most. =)

@badboll, I have not had any trouble with it. Have you tried using the ctrl+g trick to open a graphic window?
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby badboll » Thu, 14Jun05 15:44

Sierrebrarc wrote:@badboll, I have not had any trouble with it. Have you tried using the ctrl+g trick to open a graphic window?

I just had to turn on Auto complete instead of copy paste the code from my text doc. That fixed the issue.
I didn't know that would be a thing.

Awesome game I spent more hours on it than I thought I would, even after the demo that got me very exited for this. :D
badboll
sirens hunter

Postby karrek » Thu, 14Jun05 17:53

Sierrebrarc wrote:I'll post 'em and you can tell me which you like the most. =)

I will make that sacrifice.
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby Sierrebrarc » Thu, 14Jun05 21:56

@badboll, AH!!!! Yeah I noticed that copy paste tends to glitch the game. You have to be carefull with that.
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby Sierrebrarc » Thu, 14Jun05 23:26

Here ya go karrek, I decided not to hijack this post, so check out my nude I mean new avatars here More to cum.. I mean come soon. :crazy:
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Thu, 14Jun05 23:32

i got a small bug, but nothing major!!
when i got to enter the location for practicing, if i enter a location, it refer to mail. To counter this, press 4 and enter the location, you will pass!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby 2FAST » Fri, 14Sep12 19:09

Hey guys. I can really use some help here. I tried everything and nothing seems to happen. I can't get her out of her room...
2FAST
Pilot fish

Postby Sierrebrarc » Fri, 14Sep12 19:17

If I remember correctly she follows you into your room. You just talk to her. Although there are things you missed. I would back up to the beginning and follow the walkthrough I made. You can find it here

It lists things in steps so you can choose how much spoiler you want. Also the titles of the sections give a clue as to what can be achieved without giving you the steps so you can try to work it out yourself.
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby 2FAST » Fri, 14Sep12 19:26

Sierrebrarc wrote:If I remember correctly she follows you into your room. You just talk to her. Although there are things you missed. I would back up to the beginning and follow the walkthrough I made. You can find it here

It lists things in steps so you can choose how much spoiler you want. Also the titles of the sections give a clue as to what can be achieved without giving you the steps so you can try to work it out yourself.

The picture above is just a example. I know that you got to do a lot of stuff. I saw your walkthrough i tried going by it. But when i type "talk to emily" it says that i can't scream across the house. Even though i did everything. (the keyhole, the magazines, the memory card, etc..). She says that she will meet me in my room but she never comes. I tried typing wait a few times. Then it says that the music seems to be stopping but nothing more happens. I don't get it.
2FAST
Pilot fish

Postby Sierrebrarc » Fri, 14Sep12 19:31

Hmm. Now that is odd. I'll be back to my comp shortly. I'll do a quick run to see if something was missed.
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games