Emily: Sister Attraction

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Emily: Sister Attraction

Postby palmer_aif » Wed, 15Sep02 21:30

Mortze wrote:Hi Palmer.

I saw you are enthusiastic with your new project. That is good. It is awesome to work on something we love.

But does it mean that Emily: Sister Attraction sequel, Homecoming, is on stand by?

Cheers

Not at all, I'm working on both games in parallel, but my time is limited.
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Mortze » Wed, 15Sep02 21:37

palmer_aif wrote:Not at all, I'm working on both games in parallel, but my time is limited.

Awesome!
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby indipuk » Fri, 15Oct09 20:25

What is the name of models pictures of whom you stole. That is quite bad move not to mention them in credits.
indipuk
great white shark

Postby exar » Fri, 15Oct09 22:30

indipuk wrote:What is the name of models pictures of whom you stole. That is quite bad move not to mention them in credits.

You are not the first who ask about the name. Read this topic, and you find the name. :D
exar
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Oct09 23:20

indipuk wrote:What is the name of models pictures of whom you stole. That is quite bad move not to mention them in credits.

i personally and that personally do not like your tone with "stole". But you asked for the names Emily (Elle B) is a given here on the Lagoon. Victoria (Grace C) is harder to find. Natasha (Natasha P) and Amy i forgot (again).
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby indipuk » Sat, 15Oct10 07:58

Skelaturi wrote:i personally and that personally do not like your tone with "stole"

These pictures are property of Met-Art, so yes, he just stole them. But thanks for answer anyway.
indipuk
great white shark

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Oct10 09:38

Personally I'm not sure on the legal problem, it seems that for how he's using them there isn't anything wrong, but I'm happy with his new pledge adventure is beginning to use original graphic, so it's 100% without problems.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Vsevolod » Sun, 15Oct11 01:29

indipuk wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:i personally and that personally do not like your tone with "stole"

These pictures are property of Met-Art, so yes, he just stole them. But thanks for answer anyway.

In music business, it would be called sampling. And sampling someone else's work within your art piece, after long court battles, is once and for good proclaimed a creative method which is legal, on condition that the source is quoted. Therefore, we may say he sampled Met Art works. And he did quote his source. Case solved.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby mattius77 » Sun, 15Oct11 19:05

You absolutely positively need the copyright owner's consent if you are copying and distributing copyrighted material in your use of them. (This applies to photographs of models and music sampling alike) Not obtaining permission is copyright infringement, which, if done knowingly and for profit can carry a $250,000 fine and five years in jail...... per offense. In this case it would mean each time the game was downloaded, those sanctions could (in theory) apply, so four downloads would be $1,000,000 in fines and up to 20 years in prison, plus court costs/attorneys fees.

Exceptions include 'fair use', and at this point some tool will usually shout 'parody!' without really understanding that the legal definition of parody and the comedy definition of parody are not the same.

This is just U.S. law, too. The infringer would be subject to the applicable laws in other jurisdictions where the copyrights were violated. (i.e. where the game was downloaded)
mattius77
Pilot fish

Postby Mortze » Sun, 15Oct11 21:33

I don't know where Palmer is from, or where the game is located for download, but for the little law I know (and I do have a background in that area), when the media is available in the internet, and used for non lucratif reasons, there isn't many substantive support for prosecution.
The pics are there. And Palmer made a creative work, with a visual support that includes pics. I take a picture of Gandalf from the LOTR and post a funny montage on facebook for entertaining, and I do nothing ilegal.

The issue is them moment that Palmer uses said pictures in a luctrative manner, like the patronage system he adopted this year. But he had the sensibility to understand legal issues and made the due changes for Homecoming.
I'm pretty sure that Palmer doesn't have to worry about any fine or jail time. There is no need for alarm and alarming.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby Guntag » Mon, 15Oct12 23:54

Mortze wrote:I don't know where Palmer is from, or where the game is located for download, but for the little law I know (and I do have a background in that area), when the media is available in the internet, and used for non lucratif reasons, there isn't many substantive support for prosecution.
The pics are there. And Palmer made a creative work, with a visual support that includes pics. I take a picture of Gandalf from the LOTR and post a funny montage on facebook for entertaining, and I do nothing ilegal.

The issue is them moment that Palmer uses said pictures in a luctrative manner, like the patronage system he adopted this year. But he had the sensibility to understand legal issues and made the due changes for Homecoming.
I'm pretty sure that Palmer doesn't have to worry about any fine or jail time. There is no need for alarm and alarming.

And your avatar ! 20 years ! ;)
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Mortze » Tue, 15Oct13 01:00

Guntag wrote:And your avatar ! 20 years !

I'll be damned! [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Oct15 03:53

For the cat, right? I knew that thing was trouble...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Arden » Thu, 16Mar10 14:14

To get back to the game lol, when playing EsA I am having issues with the images loading the first one will them all after that no. Only way around this ive found is to save after each image then reload. Any ideas on how to solve?
Arden
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Mar10 14:25

Arden wrote:To get back to the game lol, when playing EsA I am having issues with the images loading the first one will them all after that no. Only way around this ive found is to save after each image then reload. Any ideas on how to solve?

are you viewing them in the text field or the separate graphics side window? If text field try the window
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games