Emily: Sister Attraction

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Demo release: Emily - Sister attraction

Postby TommyWalker » Sun, 13Sep01 20:10

Great poster ! The girl in the background really looks like Anneli. Am I hallucinating ?

TommyWalker
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Sun, 13Sep01 22:59

I do believe you're right! I'm sure that's Pinky June, alias Anneli or Annely Gerritsen! Tut, tut, naughty palmer_aif -- or have you got her agent's permission? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I must say, I wouldn't mind being her "Pizza Boy"! You'd believe she was a real innocent if you didn't know better.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Teo1990 » Wed, 13Sep04 11:31

can't get the third intimacy point. When she dresses off, I can't write any command so she gets undressed and I can't turn on light. when and what command I write?

sry for my english
Teo1990
Pilot fish

Postby vikinghero » Wed, 13Sep04 18:04

Teo1990 wrote:can't get the third intimacy point. When she dresses off, I can't write any command so she gets undressed and I can't turn on light. when and what command I write?

sry for my english

i sent u an PM i hope it help
vikinghero
great white shark

Postby jack0706 » Wed, 13Sep18 12:20

vikinghero wrote:
Teo1990 wrote:can't get the third intimacy point. When she dresses off, I can't write any command so she gets undressed and I can't turn on light. when and what command I write?

sry for my english

Can I also get an PM, have the same problem :(
jack0706
Pilot fish

Postby captainx » Thu, 13Sep19 17:47

Any time frame on the release? Come on man, it's just typing. I work with software engineers, they love it when you say that. And on a totally unrelated topic, my tires went flat again just sitting in the office parking lot...odd.
captainx
great white shark

Postby avantissimo » Thu, 13Sep19 19:45

What to talk about at the beginning to be able to hug emily in order to get the first intimacy point?
avantissimo
sirens hunter

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sat, 13Sep21 23:42

avantissimo wrote:What to talk about at the beginning to be able to hug emily in order to get the first intimacy point?

Just type "talk to Emily"
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby vikinghero » Mon, 13Sep30 15:56

jack0706 wrote:
vikinghero wrote:

sry for my english

i sent u an PM
vikinghero
great white shark

Postby ratty » Tue, 13Oct22 08:25

vikinghero wrote:
jack0706 wrote:
vikinghero wrote:

sry for my english

i sent u an PM

Same problem, could you not just post it in the thread? the other two intimacy points are fairly explicitly described here, and it is only a demo for now.

Looking forward to this game when it is completed.
ratty
Pilot fish

Postby Ci-Go » Wed, 13Oct30 22:59

For author:
Since this is my first game of this kind i would ask you if it is posible so do like rub X with Y? And if you will change scenes from demo (or if you will use maybe in another scene) would it be possible to run em`s X with Y? (possy, tits / remote, cock)

I would also like to know if you will complete whole game or episode by episode. Pesronaly i like episode by episode but anyhow you do it just take your time. And keep up the good work. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

For all:
So when do I have to turn off lights? I tried in evening and in morning it always says that i dont need to turn them off... or something similar.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby redle » Thu, 13Oct31 16:49

Ci-Go wrote:For author:
Since this is my first game of this kind i would ask you if it is posible so do like rub X with Y? And if you will change scenes from demo (or if you will use maybe in another scene) would it be possible to run em`s X with Y? (possy, tits / remote, cock)

I would also like to know if you will complete whole game or episode by episode. Pesronaly i like episode by episode but anyhow you do it just take your time. And keep up the good work. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

For all:
So when do I have to turn off lights? I tried in evening and in morning it always says that i dont need to turn them off... or something similar.

Pretty sure he's planing to release the whole thing as complete (if you look through the thread and find one of the author's posts he has a link to his game-dev blog at the end).

If I remember it correctly, Emily says "I'm getting rather tired" (or it's getting late, or something similar). That's your signal to turn off the lights (and yes, it is at night).
redle
star of the reef

Postby Ci-Go » Thu, 13Oct31 23:43

I see. Looks like i was too late than. Thank you

Yes i saw development blog. I didnt read it thou...
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby palmer_aif » Mon, 13Nov04 02:45

Ci-Go wrote:For author:

Rub X with Y is definitely possible to implement, and is actually easy and quick in Adrift 5. There a lot of ideas like the one you suggested I'd like to add. I'm currently at a point where I just want to get the game finished and release it though, so I'm not overly keen on adding new functionality. The night scene will be expanded in the full game however, and your idea would definitely work well there. I'll think about it!

The plan is to release the entire game once it's complete. I'd say it's about 80% finished, not counting beta testing. I'd love to release a game in different episodes, but there are a few issues with continuity that would have to be resolved before trying something like that. For instance, if three choices are made in the first episode, how would I transfer those variables to the second? It could be done using codes that the player would have to enter at the start of the next episode. Definitely a lot of work but It's a really cool idea!

Thanks for ideas!
Palmer
palmer_aif
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Ci-Go » Mon, 13Nov04 12:09

By episodes I mean like first release once it is finished 25% second episode 50% finished... something like that.
Ci-Go
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games