Choose Your Own Adventure sex games?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure sex games?

Postby Franco » Wed, 14Jun11 20:59

Has anyone here tried Twine? It is a program for creating choose your own adventure games and can be found here http://www.auntiepixelante.com/twine/. It looks like it might allow fairly sophisticated functions when you get into the advanced parts. I have looked it over and may try it out some time. If I do, I'll let the group know about it.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 14Jun12 03:35

Franco wrote:Has anyone here tried Twine? It is a program for creating choose your own adventure games and can be found here http://www.auntiepixelante.com/twine/. It looks like it might allow fairly sophisticated functions when you get into the advanced parts. I have looked it over and may try it out some time. If I do, I'll let the group know about it.

The official Twine website is actually twinery.org, where you can find the software (both Windows and OSX) along with the help forums.
Greyelf
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby gruelover » Fri, 14Sep12 22:09

It looks like CHYOO finally got an update, on a new domain: https://chyoa.com/
gruelover
sirens hunter

Postby Nosferatu » Sat, 14Sep13 12:25

Greyelf wrote:
Franco wrote:Has anyone here tried Twine? It is a program for creating choose your own adventure games and can be found here http://www.auntiepixelante.com/twine/. It looks like it might allow fairly sophisticated functions when you get into the advanced parts. I have looked it over and may try it out some time. If I do, I'll let the group know about it.

The official Twine website is actually twinery.org, where you can find the software (both Windows and OSX) along with the help forums.

Thanks for this fantastic tip - am going to get writing and will post the results in the near future [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Nosferatu
sirens hunter

Postby artorawley » Wed, 14Sep17 08:42

PapaSmurf wrote:thx dolph for the walkthru i managed to continue to a sex shop a mall and a theater

Is the sex shop and theatre only available on the "poo" route? I'm not into that sort of thing so I went the clean way and I can't seem to get anything else to unlock once I've tried all three routes at the mall and outside the director's office.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Fri, 14Nov07 18:40

any new websites, it wonder how many of them are even still updated ...
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby theanonypus » Mon, 14Nov10 19:14

I am going to pimp my own game here, The Dinner Party:

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... nner-party

It was written with Quest, and is on their web site. You will need to register to play adult games there, but it is all free.
theanonypus
Pilot fish

Postby theanonypus » Mon, 14Nov10 19:18

I have had quite a play with Twine, and it is very good. At its simplest, you just note links with [[square brackets]], and it will create the next passage for you. If you get into it, you can do all sorts of effects, save state, etc.
theanonypus
Pilot fish

Postby t1nm@n » Fri, 15Feb06 14:11

So has any one found any new stories worth playing? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby artorawley » Sat, 15Mar07 11:56

That Saxon fellow has released a new game. Thankfully like his last game it gives you a choice between a scat route and a non-scat route. As such, I can't seem to progress with Charlotte (the "clean" route) after the first date. Not sure if it's a bug or not, but Saxon did mention the release is tentatively a beta.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby zebrotavr » Mon, 15Mar09 16:29

artorawley wrote:That Saxon fellow has released a new game. Thankfully like his last game it gives you a choice between a scat route and a non-scat route. As such, I can't seem to progress with Charlotte (the "clean" route) after the first date. Not sure if it's a bug or not, but Saxon did mention the release is tentatively a beta.

I hacked this game as previous one with the noteapd (also stuck at the same moment).
the branch you missed is very tricky
at the start of the day you should compliment charlotte, then kiss her cheek. That's the correct order for advancement.
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Mon, 15Mar23 11:24

How do you move Charlotte past tank top?
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Marduk99 » Mon, 15Mar23 22:37

Thats great news. His other game was very enjoyable.

Edit: I seem to have same problem as the guy above. Tank top, thong and miniskirt. And can ask for blowjob in class but she refuses (of course). Stuck there and can't seem to progress
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby Banz » Thu, 15Mar26 03:32

Marduk99 wrote:Edit: I seem to have same problem as the guy above. Tank top, thong and miniskirt. And can ask for blowjob in class but she refuses (of course). Stuck there and can't seem to progress

Once you have Charlotte wearing mini-skirt, thong and tank-top the next steep is a sheer top, look for ways to have her expose herself and like it.

Do whatever you want until the date then choose: restaurant, pasta la vista, go to the obstacle course, moving bridge, monkey bar, she'll fall into the water, come out with her top completely soaked and sticking to her chest then, on next day, she'll show up in a sheer tank top.

Good luck!
Banz
Pilot fish

Postby Spike1981 » Thu, 15Mar26 12:32

where can i find this game with charlotte?
Spike1981
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games