Choose Your Own Adventure sex games?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Hero1 » Thu, 15Mar26 14:26

Spike1981 wrote:where can i find this game with charlotte?

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Arth ... raphy.html
Hero1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure sex games?

Postby Marduk99 » Fri, 15Mar27 04:32

Banz wrote:
Marduk99 wrote:Edit: I seem to have same problem as the guy above. Tank top, thong and miniskirt. And can ask for blowjob in class but she refuses (of course). Stuck there and can't seem to progress

Once you have Charlotte wearing mini-skirt, thong and tank-top the next steep is a sheer top, look for ways to have her expose herself and like it.

Do whatever you want until the date then choose: restaurant, pasta la vista, go to the obstacle course, moving bridge, monkey bar, she'll fall into the water, come out with her top completely soaked and sticking to her chest then, on next day, she'll show up in a sheer tank top.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot. However the progression seem to be slightly different when I play?

The progression path for me seems to be from tank top, miniskirt and thong. To braless. And then I can talk to her about going with sheer tops when go to Pasta la Vista. However I tried like all the combnations at the obstacle course and nothing happened. But I found a different progression at the other restaurant that made her switch to a microskirt. But that made me unable to enter Pasta la Vista again and when go to obstacle course it is no choices anymore. I am confused. I can't get her to go sheer top at all in my games. When do you do this? When you still have to ask her to go to dinner with you or after she just joins you after university automatically? I am now stuck at the microskirt part but I guess I am just missing something again

Edit: I figured it out. Thanks :)
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Re:

Postby Morgwen » Fri, 15Mar27 17:58

Hero1 wrote:
Spike1981 wrote:where can i find this game with charlotte?

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Arth ... raphy.html

:??:

At which point you can meet Charlotte? And how... at the beginning you meet April...

edit:

found it... saxon`s stores are always tricky... ;)
Morgwen
lagoon predator

Postby tolanis » Fri, 15Mar27 21:33

hmm i cant even find charlotte. plz share how u find her :-)
tolanis
Pilot fish

Postby Marduk99 » Sat, 15Mar28 02:27

tolanis wrote:hmm i cant even find charlotte. plz share how u find her :-)

This is how I do it in the quickest way.

"I am sure we will run into each other sometime then.."
Sit by yourself at another table?
Head outside and sit on the grass under the trees.
Keep reading your book?
Walk over to April and ask her if she would like to be your lab partner.
Sigh wistfully as you watch her join her friends at the front of the room.
Call out to April?
Keep reading your book?
“April, will you go out with me?”
Charlotte?”
Go over and attempt to join them?

After this you are done with April and can start on Charlotte. Nothing interesting happens with April
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby djmad410 » Sat, 15Apr11 09:34

Marduk99 wrote:
Banz wrote:
Marduk99 wrote:Edit: I seem to have same problem as the guy above. Tank top, thong and miniskirt. And can ask for blowjob in class but she refuses (of course). Stuck there and can't seem to progress

Once you have Charlotte wearing mini-skirt, thong and tank-top the next steep is a sheer top, look for ways to have her expose herself and like it.

Do whatever you want until the date then choose: restaurant, pasta la vista, go to the obstacle course, moving bridge, monkey bar, she'll fall into the water, come out with her top completely soaked and sticking to her chest then, on next day, she'll show up in a sheer tank top.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot. However the progression seem to be slightly different when I play?

The progression path for me seems to be from tank top, miniskirt and thong. To braless. And then I can talk to her about going with sheer tops when go to Pasta la Vista. However I tried like all the combnations at the obstacle course and nothing happened. But I found a different progression at the other restaurant that made her switch to a microskirt. But that made me unable to enter Pasta la Vista again and when go to obstacle course it is no choices anymore. I am confused. I can't get her to go sheer top at all in my games. When do you do this? When you still have to ask her to go to dinner with you or after she just joins you after university automatically? I am now stuck at the microskirt part but I guess I am just missing something again

Edit: I figured it out. Thanks :)

Hi,

Can you please let me know how you proceeded and figured it out. Am unable to proceed and tried many combinations
djmad410
Pilot fish

Postby Marduk99 » Sat, 15Apr11 15:14

It has been about two weeks so I am not completely sure. There is a lot of options in the game. I will try to put some tips from what I remember in the spoiler but I can't 100% guarantee it will work for you.

I seem to remember chosing the correct options when you two are together in class. With correct options I mean what was most sexy but did not seem to make her uncomfortable in the description text. And then I ended with asking her to skip class and join me. She agreed and that moved me on to next step in her progression. Sorry for the vague tip.

Edit: If you still can't do it please post here and I will replay the game and hopefully be able to give better tips.
Marduk99
sirens hunter

Postby xravensfan » Mon, 15Apr13 06:22

Is there an ending to the game?

I have her fucking everything in sight at the moment... 4 way, bar scene... etc...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Mon, 15Apr13 13:25

xravensfan wrote:Is there an ending to the game?

I have her fucking everything in sight at the moment... 4 way, bar scene... etc...

yes there is an ending for Charlotte, didn't explored the other girl because of her fetish
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby diogen » Sat, 15May02 05:15

You could try out http://splendidostrich.blogspot.co.uk/. The creator calls it a "gender-bender erotic lifesim game", but it fits all the makings of a dynamic text-based choose-your-own-adventure. The premise is you're a man who has helps a friend test their baldness curing invention, and accidentally gets turned into a woman, and have to create a new life for yourself.

Lots of variety and replayability, with very good erotic writing.
diogen
Pilot fish

Postby t1nm@n » Fri, 15May15 11:29

FYI, Arthur Saxon updated his site with walkthroughs to Alice & Geography. And a version of Alice with a working back button.

http://www.asstr.org/~Arthur_Saxon/
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby gruelover » Mon, 15Jun08 00:36

There's a big new hyperdreams story that doesn't require membership: http://www.hyperdreams.com/stories/shes-a-whore/
gruelover
sirens hunter

Postby Venom » Sat, 15Jun13 20:21

Seems like it is only a few pages but with changing variables that you put in at the beginning of the story
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Wed, 15Aug26 14:07

Arthur Saxon posted a version of Sophie's Choices in which the back button works
link http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Arth ... s_alt.html
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby gruelover » Sat, 15Nov14 08:57

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/synyax_wje6ktsxfheue2q/sex-and-sex-again-alpha-ver-002
You need to register for the site. There are other adult adventures too.
gruelover
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games