Choose Your Own Adventure sex games?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure sex games?

Postby Venom » Wed, 14Mar19 17:30

Well that is one solution ;) Thnx
Venom
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Gatsu » Sat, 14Mar22 09:50

Supervising Alice is nice but I don't have the "wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" option at this point and then game over. Can I have a little help please?
Gatsu
great white shark

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sat, 14Mar22 20:27

Gatsu wrote:Supervising Alice is nice but I don't have the "wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" option at this point and then game over. Can I have a little help please?

If you don't have the "kiss her" option yet, don't use any of the options listed in the walkthrough after "kiss her", otherwise GAME OVER. Just repeat the options of the day before "kiss her" option should appear and eventually it will.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Guntag » Sat, 14Mar22 21:50

Gatsu wrote:Supervising Alice is nice but I don't have the "wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" option at this point and then game over. Can I have a little help please?

I guess it is because there is a small mistake in the walkthrough (probably because of copy/pasting).
"wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" is listed after "contrive to brush her breast with your hand as you reach toward the screen?" but those 2 actions happen at the same time, you should not "contrive to brush her breast with your hand as you reach toward the screen?" at that time and instead just "wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" (before the 4th outfit change).

In other words you can "wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" OR "contrive to brush her breast with your hand as you reach toward the screen?". So skip the "contrive" line in the walkthrough that day and "wait" instead :)

P.S : Thanks Dolphin for that walkthrough !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sat, 14Mar22 22:25

Guntag wrote:

I guess it is because there is a small mistake in the walkthrough (probably because of copy/pasting).
"wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" is listed after "contrive to brush her breast with your hand as you reach toward the screen?" but those 2 actions happen at the same time, you should not "contrive to brush her breast with your hand as you reach toward the screen?" at that time and instead just "wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" (before the 4th outfit change).

In other words you can "wait until she turns toward you, and then kiss her?" OR "contrive to brush her breast with your hand as you reach toward the screen?". So skip the "contrive" line in the walkthrough that day and "wait" instead :)

P.S : Thanks Dolphin for that walkthrough !

Thank YOU Guntag! You're absolutelly right!
(I've just corrected the walkthrough)
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Gatsu » Sun, 14Mar23 09:16

Okay, got it, thanks for your answers lagooners. ^_^
Gatsu
great white shark

Postby Onyxdime » Sat, 14Mar29 01:42

If you are interested in erotic CYOA stories, I write regularly them fairly regularly on 4Chan and a few other forums.

Usually, I'll write up an introduction and give people 3-4 choices which they can then vote upon, the winner is the choice that gets the most votes. I then write the next part of the story and their new choices.

The games always have the main character lose when he/she climaxes; this means that any of the enemies you face in the story will be trying to make you cum in one way or another. Combat is dealt with by asking people to roll their results on a random number generator, although players can find weapons and items that can tip the balance in their favour. Clothing acts as the main armour in the game and is steadily ripped off through out fights.

If you want I'd be happy to host a short story here on the forums. The great thing is that once I've written and planned out a story it can be played multiple times to see different routes and enemies. If a story is won by the players then I allow them to pick 2 monsters they encountered in the story which I will write into a "gallery mode" short story for their enjoyment.
Onyxdime
Pilot fish

Postby Venom » Sat, 14Apr19 19:48

hmmm download alice as html and messing around with the id's :) - can be used to create a hacky way of saving (or jumping/skipping) if you know the id's :)
Last edited by Venom on Sat, 14Apr26 14:53, edited 1 time in total.
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby t1nm@n » Mon, 14Apr21 13:40

Venom wrote:hmmm download alice as html and messing around with the id's :) - can be used to create a hacky way of saving if you know the id's :)

That would be great. I've started playing 3 times and every time messed something up. Plus repeating the same actions 20+ times is boring as hell.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Venom » Sat, 14Apr26 14:51

This and trailing posts removed at the request of "Supervising Alice" 's Author.
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby djmad410 » Sun, 14May04 11:19

Hello all,

I have played supervising alice. and i loved it. So sexy but i dont like the "poo". anyway just asking you if there are other stories like that with multiple choice?
djmad410
Pilot fish

Postby Venom » Sun, 14May04 13:17

this whole topic has links to websites that offer that kind of stories
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby t1nm@n » Tue, 14May06 07:10

djmad410 wrote:Hello all,

I have played supervising alice. and i loved it. So sexy but i dont like the "poo". anyway just asking you if there are other stories like that with multiple choice?

The only stories I can recommend are at Hyperdreams. Most of the "community" based stories are either poorly written or just go on and on without an ending.
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Venom » Tue, 14Jun03 21:15

yeah hyperdreams is pretty good however most of the stories are pretty short
and for the better ones i guess you have to pay (ahem give you creditcardnumber)
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby PapaSmurf » Wed, 14Jun04 04:39

thx dolph for the walkthru i managed to continue to a sex shop a mall and a theater
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games