New AIF game Magician's Nephew

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: New AIF game Magician's Nephew

Postby redle » Tue, 14Jun10 01:17

Not meaning to be a pain by repeating myself, but seriously, can't someone with an account over on yahoo at least post a short message that says there are some people who can't get access to the file downloads there and would like another means of getting the game? Obviously those of us who can't get the file can't post there to let him know.
redle
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 14Jun10 07:17

Reposted from Yahoo! aifarchive:

For those having trouble getting this from Yahoo, you can also download it from https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4jxz7l16k26uig/Magician%20Nephew%20V1.0.zip
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby whynot » Tue, 14Jun10 22:25

Merci ExLibris !
Pourquoi ce jeu n'est-il pas diffusé comme les autres sur les forums ouverts ?
Est-ce une volonté de son concepteur ?
whynot
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Trucla » Wed, 14Jun11 15:29

whynot wrote:Merci ExLibris !
Pourquoi ce jeu n'est-il pas diffusé comme les autres sur les forums ouverts ?
Est-ce une volonté de son concepteur ?
C'est une bonne question à poser à l'auteur...
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby redle » Wed, 14Jun11 18:27

ExLibris wrote:Reposted from Yahoo! aifarchive:

For those having trouble getting this from Yahoo, you can also download it from https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4jxz7l16k26uig/Magician%20Nephew%20V1.0.zip

Thanks ExLibris, much appreciated.
redle
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 14Jun11 20:52

redle wrote:

No problem. I was just reposting for Mister Flibble. He's created an account here, but apparently he's not allowed to post yet.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby LRM » Wed, 14Jun11 20:58

ExLibris wrote:
redle wrote:

No problem. I was just reposting for Mister Flibble. He's created an account here, but apparently he's not allowed to post yet.

Not true, he can post, he cannot create a new thread. He must make 5 posts to existing threads first.
Lou
A problem, I don't see Mister Fibble as a member. He MUST post to Introductions to even add to any posts. That plus 4 more posts and he can create a new thread. If he remains inactive (zero posts) for a period, his user name is deleted. Once he is active, I'll ask bredster (the originator of this thread) if I can replace his name on the first post with Mister Fibble.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby zebrotavr » Fri, 14Jun13 09:35

i'm stucked at the beginning of the first show with zig-zag. I can't insert blade -the game writes "i didn't understand a sentence"
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby redle » Sat, 14Jun14 05:09

zebrotavr wrote:i'm stucked at the beginning of the first show with zig-zag. I can't insert blade -the game writes "i didn't understand a sentence"

Not sure exactly where your problem is. Sometimes I seem to get different results from the same commands at different parts of the game. That said,
often the blades start out in the rack and one must first "take blades" before they can be inserted. If that doesn't solve it, try "put blade in chest slot" or wherever you want it to go.
redle
star of the reef

Postby zebrotavr » Thu, 14Jul03 06:55

i have a question about sword cabinet trick on second show with jane. She is in bikini but i have only one panel for cabinet which does not allow to strip her during the trick. I read that during second show it is possible to strip jane already. So where can i find the proper panel?
zebrotavr
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games