New AIF game Magician's Nephew

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: New AIF game Magician's Nephew

Postby karrek » Thu, 14May08 13:10

How much is the final version changed from the beta that was released last year? Is it mostly just bug fixes, or new content?
karrek
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby fensome7 » Thu, 14May08 21:28

@FedoraMan
Yes there is an issue here while talking to Jane. If you do not have the scrap book and begin chatting with her; when you arrive in the practice room without the scrap book or without consulting the scrap book on spiker, then when you try to reassure her by "[2] The spiker is safe." Then by "[2] A magician never reveals his secrets." And then finally by "[1] Ask Jane to wait here a moment." Then there is a bug in which even if you go to fetch the scrap book and consult it and return to Jane; it doesn't give you the option to show her the scrap book.
fensome7
great white shark

Postby jurassicp » Fri, 14May09 23:37

Is this game text only?
jurassicp
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 14May10 01:23

jurassicp wrote:Is this game text only?

Yes
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby bigchief » Sat, 14May10 13:32

karrek wrote:How much is the final version changed from the beta that was released last year? Is it mostly just bug fixes, or new content?

I've only played through a couple of times but things I think are new (assuming my memory is correct!)

There appears to be an additional illusion in the final show that appears when you arrive at the show. It seems to vary depending on who you have as your helpers, so Jane & Suzi got a throwing knife illusion (quite how you can throw knives into a naked woman and not hurt her is beyond me) and when I went with Ilara and Susan I got the Impaler illusion (another, how is this possible scenario with a huge spike being inserted in one end and coming out her other...) although Susan refused to take part. I assume if you can get to the final show with a different combination of help there may be a different illusion.

The end game section in vegas has a different illusion to test out depending on which assistant you phone - I think it was always the same illusion last time as I certainly can't recall a cage being there.

The first part of the game seemed identical to me - if anyone knows different please feel free to correct me :)
bigchief
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Sat, 14May10 22:57

bigchief wrote:
karrek wrote:How much is the final version changed from the beta that was released last year? Is it mostly just bug fixes, or new content?

I've only played through a couple of times but things I think are new (assuming my memory is correct!)

There appears to be an additional illusion in the final show that appears when you arrive at the show. It seems to vary depending on who you have as your helpers, so Jane & Suzi got a throwing knife illusion (quite how you can throw knives into a naked woman and not hurt her is beyond me) and when I went with Ilara and Susan I got the Impaler illusion (another, how is this possible scenario with a huge spike being inserted in one end and coming out her other...) although Susan refused to take part. I assume if you can get to the final show with a different combination of help there may be a different illusion.

The end game section in vegas has a different illusion to test out depending on which assistant you phone - I think it was always the same illusion last time as I certainly can't recall a cage being there.

The first part of the game seemed identical to me - if anyone knows different please feel free to correct me :)

The extra trick that appears at the final show also seems to depend on what other tricks you've chosen. If anyone has more details on how that works, I'd like to know.

Edit:
Based on more experimentation the extra tricks show up if you select the spiker
Last edited by ExLibris on Sun, 14May11 08:42, edited 1 time in total.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Dole » Sun, 14May11 07:00

On this site is a walkthrough you can see if you find out other things and post it there:

http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.de/2014/05/walkthrough-magicians-nephew-by-mister.html?
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Wed, 14May14 01:09

Dole wrote:On this site is a walkthrough you can see if you find out other things and post it there:

http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.de/2014/05/walkthrough-magicians-nephew-by-mister.html?
ExLibris blog... ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby bob13 » Sat, 14May17 15:16

they are a pictures in this games or its just a text?
bob13
great white shark

Postby bob13 » Sat, 14May17 17:17

the wednesday, when i want go to restaurant, i have this answer "You need to at least have one assistant and 2 illusions to perform" but i have choose ilara and have make 2 illusion with jane and ilara, i don't iundestand why i can't go to the restaurant.

sorry for my english
bob13
great white shark

Postby Comis » Sun, 14May18 03:08

To answer your first question, the game is text only, no pictures.

For your second question, you need to prepare for your performance. That means you need to select the costumes, assistants and illusions you wish to perform. First, so to the wardrobe, and type:

add formal to performance

Then go to the storage room where you keep your tricks and, for example, type:

add zig-zag to performance
add levitation to performance

Finally, you need to pick which assistant you want assist you. Type:

add ilara to performance

Each performance has its own criteria. If you are wondering what you need for a performance, you can type, "review performance." When everything is ready, then you can go to the location and perform.
Comis
sirens hunter

Postby Ripe » Fri, 14May23 20:32

Not really a bug, but it's possible to run out of spots on "achievement table" during foursome scene in Vegas resulting in error message [you'll need to find at least 35 different acts for it to happen...].
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby RoRi » Wed, 14May28 15:39

I really had a hard time to get the beach scene with the volleyball running.
I assume this was what I missed:
What i missed was to enjoy the view on the sea
RoRi
great white shark

Postby Sallow » Wed, 14May28 20:24

Can we please get an alternate link for this game, one where you don't have to register, I really want to play this game and I have not been able to.
Sallow
sirens hunter

Postby redle » Fri, 14May30 08:17

Sallow wrote:Can we please get an alternate link for this game, one where you don't have to register, I really want to play this game and I have not been able to.

I'm still hoping someone will post a comment about this over on yahoo. Its the only place I know for sure that the creator looks. Unfortunately, the same thing stopping us from downloading the game also prevents us from posting a request to him over there. Such a lovely catch-22.
redle
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games