Something's in the Air

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Something's in the Air

Postby Felix » Sat, 13Aug31 17:10

What?
Not an entry that SITA 1.0 has just been released?
Where are the Arianophiliacs?

The good thing is that there is apparently a new ending that we have never seen before.
The cliffhanger at the end of the beta has been removed though.

http://arianeb.wordpress.com/2013/08/31 ... e-air-1-0/
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Hoboy » Sun, 13Sep01 04:50

I'm there, and have ALMOST everything. Missing clue 3 (prophecy fulfilled) and the line about Rachel being vegetarian and [blank]. New storyline with Lydia and the tequila outstanding...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby SYH » Sun, 13Sep01 05:27

Felix wrote:What?
Not an entry that SITA 1.0 has just been released?
Where are the Arianophiliacs?

SITA 1.0 you say? Who needs sleep? :lol:
SYH
great white shark

Postby fatquack » Sun, 13Sep01 05:46

Sleeping? I can't sleep, I still need two more endings!
fatquack
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Sun, 13Sep01 08:04

Hoboy wrote:I'm there, and have ALMOST everything. Missing clue 3 (prophecy fulfilled) and the line about Rachel being vegetarian and [blank]. New storyline with Lydia and the tequila outstanding...

For clue 3 date bonnie and talk to her about her being psychic and something bad happening, then when larping with archangel go to the strip club.
2nd part of that Rachel entry is that she is a humanist, talk to her about religion at dinner

Epilogues are great. Even though some of them aren't what I was hoping for they were still an excellent addition. Out of curiosity, why does whatever choice you make become permanent? Seems kinda silly since you can see them all anyway.

Making the raptors easier to spot was fantastic! Out of all the annoying puzzles in that storyline, that one was so bad that I just made a save after it and never played the intro again. Don't know if it's a glitch or an oversight, but one of the raptor's feet are still visible after clicking on it.

Scene with Lydia was a tease. I replayed that scene a dozen times trying every possible scenario hoping there was more to it but unfortunately there wasn't [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]. Still, thanks for giving the fans at least a little something of what they wanted.

It was mentioned that Heidi and Lydia would have stories in future updates. Lydia's was included in this update but nothing with Heidi, which is disappointing because the current 1.0 version is supposedly the final version. Would have liked more with Lexi too, she's gorgeous.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby ArianeB » Sun, 13Sep01 11:51

Brigma wrote:Epilogues are great. Even though some of them aren't what I was hoping for they were still an excellent addition. Out of curiosity, why does whatever choice you make become permanent? Seems kinda silly since you can see them all anyway.

As I explained in my latest blog post http://wp.me/pHngs-Q0 It is a tribute/satire/homage to Japanese Dating Sims where you are forced to choose one. The ones I played make you start over if you want to see other endings, and I did not want to do that, so I made them all accessible, that way you can decide if you made the right choice or not.

I figure over 90% would choose Ariane or Rachel, and most of the rest would chose Paula so the Bonnie and Wendy ones are just thrown in there to make it seem like a bigger choice.
ArianeB
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Brigma » Sun, 13Sep01 19:55

Guess I'm part of the 10% that chose Wendy [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby t1nm@n » Mon, 13Sep02 11:04

So I need 4 more entries in the playbook;

* Rachel's between "Side hobby..." & "Likes...".
* Wendy's between "She gave you..." & "Gave her a ride".
* Heidi's last 2.

And I can't seem to get the 3rd stage of photoshoot with Rachel. Ayy tips?
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Pennel » Mon, 13Sep02 11:46

t1nm@n wrote:And I can't seem to get the 3rd stage of photoshoot with Rachel. Ayy tips?

At dinner talk about books > magazines > mens magazines. Ask if she would do nude shoots.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby Felix » Mon, 13Sep02 18:54

I like that notebook system frankly, makes you go looking for things you didn't discover yet. I did all the 40 beta scenarios but there are still things apparently I didn't find. And how did Ariane find out that my favourite drink is tequila and that my wife is called... Lydia... LOL [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby NewGuy » Mon, 13Sep02 21:44

t1nm@n wrote:So I need 4 more entries in the playbook;
* Rachel's between "Side hobby..." & "Likes...".
* Wendy's between "She gave you..." & "Gave her a ride".
* Heidi's last 2.

And I can't seem to get the 3rd stage of photoshoot with Rachel. Ayy tips?

Entries:
Rachel - you already know what you need to do (complete the photoshoot)
Wendy - wimp out in the workout
Heidi - talk more with Suki

Photoshoot: hint
You need to talk about the right thing at dinner to plant the idea in her head for later

Photoshoot: full solution
Talk about books/men's magazines at dinner, get her talking about nudity. Then do the usual things to get to the photoshoot and she should be willing to go further.
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby Scans » Tue, 13Sep03 04:32

ready to flip the laptop off the desk...

missing one ending with rachel. the one in her top right column on the gallery page

also missing some notebook entries

rachel between fav game elemental realms and dislikes..
wendy between works weekends... and saw her naked
Scans
Pilot fish

Postby NewGuy » Tue, 13Sep03 05:15

Scans wrote:ready to flip the laptop off the desk...

missing one ending with rachel. the one in her top right column on the gallery page

also missing some notebook entries

rachel between fav game elemental realms and dislikes..
wendy between works weekends... and saw her naked

That rachel ending is tricky to get to - here's a hint:
It's a video game ending after Rachel spots something interesting near the dunk tank at the amusement park.

Rachel ending - complete solution
Get through dinner, have her take you to the amusement park. Choose the dunk tank, roller coaster, and another ride. Rachel will then mention a video arcade nearby. Gets you a second date, and you should be able to figure it out from there.
You probably need to talk about video games at dinner to trigger this path.

Notebooks:
Rachel's should show up during your missing ending
Wendy - I think you probably need to hang out with Bonnie more; she has a bunch of different morning after scenes and you should meet Wendy in one
NewGuy
sirens hunter

Postby Veeral » Tue, 13Sep03 19:19

It's highly possible I've missed something, but is anyone else having issues downloading the game from the site? Mine likes to say my download failed, but wasn't sure if that was a firefox thing.
Veeral
sirens hunter

Postby Ripe » Tue, 13Sep03 20:41

Veeral wrote:It's highly possible I've missed something, but is anyone else having issues downloading the game from the site? Mine likes to say my download failed, but wasn't sure if that was a firefox thing.

I had a same problem... try reloading the download page directly, that worked for me [I guess it's the issue with cookies... you might try to delete those if reloading don't work].
Ripe
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games