Something's in the Air

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Something's in the Air

Postby redle » Wed, 13Sep04 01:52

Veeral wrote:It's highly possible I've missed something, but is anyone else having issues downloading the game from the site? Mine likes to say my download failed, but wasn't sure if that was a firefox thing.

I had a lot of trouble also (probably around 20 attempts before a successful completion, and with the beta I seem to recall it taking me closer to 50 tries). Mine didn't tend to 'fail' so much as stall after 30-50Mb (still downloading, but never gaining any further progress). In the end I did find that keeping my connection active seemed to help the download continue (so I'd suggest downloading other files at the same time or start watching a movie just after you start your download).

I can't come up with a good reason why this might work. So might be coincidence. Can only say my download got farther when I did versus when I didn't.
redle
star of the reef

Postby nacho666 » Wed, 13Sep04 13:07

I have finished the game. Nice work with the history [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby t1nm@n » Thu, 13Sep05 07:05

Were there some clues in the game as to how to get "Gamer Girl" ending?
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 13Sep05 19:39

t1nm@n wrote:Were there some clues in the game as to how to get "Gamer Girl" ending?

There is an arcade visible under the tilt-a-whirl that - if you see it as (I think) the third option at the carnival leads to a game there - that turns into the second date with the gamer girl...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby ArianeB » Thu, 13Sep05 23:20

To get "gamer girl", 1.) do not find out at dinner that Rachel is a supermodel, 2.) go to the dunk tank, 3.) go on any two rides (steps 2 and 3 can be done in any order)

"House party" is the exact opposite: 1.) You must find out Rachel is a supermodel, if not at dinner, then go to the snack bar before visiting the fortune teller, 2.) go on the roller coaster, 3.) go to any two attractions (steps 2 and 3 can be done in any order)
ArianeB
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Hoboy » Thu, 13Sep05 23:39

And I bow to the creator...awesome work, BTW...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Pok23 » Fri, 13Sep06 01:19

For clue 3 date bonnie and talk to her about her being psychic and something bad happening, then when larping with archangel go to the strip club.

This didn't work for clue 3.

Any guidance on Clue 6?
Pok23
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Fri, 13Sep06 11:16

Pok23 wrote:
For clue 3 date bonnie and talk to her about her being psychic and something bad happening, then when larping with archangel go to the strip club.

This didn't work for clue 3.

Any guidance on Clue 6?

That should work for clue 3, try it again.

For clue 6
Go to the concert with Ariane, then go with Rachel
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby tudor05 » Sun, 13Sep08 20:39

Hi,
Can someone help me, I can't seem to find endings no 6 and 8, counting from up, left, for Ariane and number 4 for Rachel.
Thanks.
tudor05
Pilot fish

Postby Felix » Sun, 13Sep08 21:19

Check the walkthroughs at AIF... once again I have been beaten by ExLibris [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.be/2013/09/walkthrough-somethings-in-air-v10-by.html
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby took959 » Fri, 13Sep20 15:59

I completed all 25 ending and all girls player notebook were completed. But "Clue 3: The Successful Prophecy" remain LOCKED (others 1-2 and 4-6 were unlocked). What do I missing? Try Bonnie with all 9 different ends (save when she say "Naw, let's ___...") doesn't unlock Clue 3:? Anyone can help or give the hint (what I did wrong) or give me what the Clue 3 unlocked message said???
took959
Pilot fish

Postby ExLibris » Fri, 13Sep20 23:22

took959 wrote:I completed all 25 ending and all girls player notebook were completed. But "Clue 3: The Successful Prophecy" remain LOCKED (others 1-2 and 4-6 were unlocked). What do I missing? Try Bonnie with all 9 different ends (save when she say "Naw, let's ___...") doesn't unlock Clue 3:? Anyone can help or give the hint (what I did wrong) or give me what the Clue 3 unlocked message said???

Clue 3 requires a rather obscure Rachel ending (and only that ending for some reason)

When LARPing with ArchAngel, instead of saying "I don't care if you take me to headquarters." (which leads to the scene at her home), say "OK, OK, He is in that building ahead.".
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby took959 » Sat, 13Sep21 08:49

Thanks to ExLibris for the guide. I would not get this Clue 3 without your guide. I'm totally lost, spend all the time at Carnival didn't think of this at all.
took959
Pilot fish

Postby Felix » Sat, 13Sep21 10:03

It wasn't mentioned here, but last week there was a stealth update of the game. As far as I know only a few typos were corrected so you really don't need to download everything again.
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby roberttx » Mon, 13Dec30 19:59

I can't seem to get Clue 2 completed. Any hints?
roberttx
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games